106: Devastating Magic!
980 0 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106

Sirius stopped after approaching two or three meters away from the monsters, immediately crossed his chest with his arms, and his expression was slightly solemn.

A bright yellow magic circle with a diameter of 0.5m appeared below the soles of his feet.

Next followed a large amount of mana gushing out of his body toward the magic circle.

"Planet Befall!"

Although it was unnecessary, Sirius felt it was necessary to say it out loud. It sounded cool and handsome.

The area around the passageway was instantly brightened, and almost the entire ceiling made of tree bark was shrouded in a huge magic circle.

The magic circle was mainly focused above the area where most of the monsters gathered.

The luminous huge magic circle was constructed at an eye-popping speed, and monsters were too late to react when a dark golden meteorite fell out of the magic circle in the ceiling.

The meteorite was tens of meters in diameter and ripped the air apart and forced out a gust of wind while falling toward the group of monsters.

Before the monsters had time to flee, the meteorite had already fallen.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

Immediately, an intense light occupied the field of vision of Sirius, Raul, and Lefiya, and a thunderous sound penetrated their eardrums, followed by earthshaking vibrations shaking the entire dungeon floor.

The dark gold meteorite fell apart at the moment of contact with the ground, turning into a giant geo bomb and detonated.

The passageway was devastated by the explosion, and the ground formed by the turf was directly pulled up and scattered everywhere.

The explosion spread fire, and countless tiny golden particles were ravaging the explosion site.

"—!!!"

After a long time, when the storm of the explosion subsided, Raul opened his eyes that were forced to be covered because of the intense light before, and his jaws fell looking at the devastating scene.

Many magic stones and fragments flashing with purple-blue lights scattered around the area.

Some monsters were also petrified with golden lights shining on their bodies, struggling to recover.

The previous attack killed most of the monsters instantly.

Not a single deadly hornet was left.

As for those flying monsters, they were the first objects to be hit by the falling meteorite.

Lefiya didn't look much better than Raul after looking at the scene.

The two were shocked after witnessing the amazing destructive capability of Sirius's new magic, and they couldn't return to their senses for a while.

Previously, they resolved themselves to a challenging and time-consuming battle against the monsters. After all, that is a Monster Party in the Large Tree Labyrinth.

There were dozens of powerful monsters, and among them were some extremely difficult flying species.

If it were someone else, 99% of the adventurer teams active in the middle floors all year round would be defeated by these monsters.

Maybe a lucky one or two may survive, but they would not be in good shape in the end.

However, with such a powerful lineup of monsters, almost the entire group of monsters was wiped out in an instant by the latest magic of Sirius.

"Is this true? This kind of powerful magic turned out to be…."

Almost instantly cast by Sirius?

Lefiya was a little shaken in the path of mage she had always been firmly walking on.

People with such exceptional magical talent have become frontline warriors, so what is she doing besides learning books in the library?

Lefiya thought about learning melee combat.

Anyway, she immensely admired Riveria's handsome posture when she used her staff as a weapon to smack people/monsters.

"This is all basic operations. Back down, there's nothing to worry about!"

Sirius turned around and found the two of them with stunned expressions. He smiled and tried to comfort them.

In fact, he was feeling excellent at the moment.

What a wave of monsters! Just release his magic!

Drop a meteorite and clear out all the monsters!

It was a fantastic operation. Sirius was still immersed in the scene of devastation.

"Ahem, don't be dazed. There are still some monsters that survived by luck, let's eliminate them first."

Although he was mentally feeling very excited, after finding the loss of mana in his body, Sirius recognized his situation.

The previous magic consumed about one-third of his total mana. Sirius realized it was better to use this magic as a trump card. The loss of mana was too severe, and it would affect his battle afterward.

Therefore, the frightened Sirius quickly took out another High Magic Potion and drank it to recover his mana quickly.

Although the power of the falling meteorite was terrific, many lucky monsters were born at the end and were on the edge of the explosion. They were only slightly affected by the aftermath and survived by chance.

The three-person team quickly stepped forward and eliminated them one by one. It was very easy for them.

It's a good habit to eliminate monsters as quickly as possible and not give them any chance of a comeback. The tragedies of countless past adventurers have taught them a lesson never to underestimate the dungeon!

'Hesitate and you will lose! It's kill or be killed in the dungeon!' Sirius gradually realized this fact.

"Sirius-san…you have spoken out words in your mind."

Beside him, Lefiya, who helped pick up the dropped magic stones, struggled for a long time and finally couldn't help but complain.

"Eh? Did I say it?" Sirius, who was focused on quickly eliminating the monsters with his spear, was startled and turned his head to his surprise.

"Yes, you said [Hesitate and you will lose!] and something like that." Lefiya imitated his voice and replied.

"What Sirius meant was for an adventurer to be decisive, right?" While Lefiya answered, Raul joined the topic.

Having followed Sirius to the dungeon for so long, Raul was already used to some of Sirius's occasional mumblings.

He also learned a quote or two from the blond boy, although he didn't know where they came from. He remembered them because they sounded cool.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

53