110: Denatus!
889 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 110

"To go shopping with Ais-san! Ah, I'm so jealous! No, I'm envious of Tiona-san!"

When the yuri-elf found Tiona sticking with Ais, she felt like someone had poured a bottle of vinegar into her mind.

The whole person is sour in jealousy, and her eyes are resentful looking at the flat-chested amazoness.

"Tiona-san! There's no need to hug and stick your body with Ais-san!" Lefiya hurriedly tried to separate them.

"Oh? Lefiya, don't tell me… are you envious of me?" Tiona seemed to have found something interesting.

"No…not at all!" Although Lefiya was very envious, she didn't want to show it outside.

"Ooh…? Really?" After hearing the inconsistent denials from the elf girl, Tiona showed a playful smile that saw through the truth.

It should be said that Tiona is indeed Tione's twin sister, even the way she teases Lefiya is the same way Tione teased Raul before.

Hence, Tiona didn't do things according to Lefiya's wish but intensified her effort to get closer to Ais.

"Hehe, nobody can stop me from hugging Ais~"

Tiona said that on purpose for Lefiya to see her sticking together with Ais.

Due to the increased contact, Ais's cheeks were a little red, but she didn't refuse Tiona's touch.

"——!!!"

After looking at the scene, the yuri-elf was broken mentally.

"Speaking of which, Sirius, do you know your alias? The gods have decided your alias at the Denatus today."

Sirius and Tione walked behind the three of them. Tione thought of something exciting and raised the topic while chatting with Sirius.

"My alias!?" Sirius was surprised.

In his heart, he knew the playful nature of the gods in this world, and his face twitched slightly.

"Don't tell it's an unspeakably shameful chuunibyou title?" Sirius asked hesitantly.

After an adventurer reaches level 2, they can get an exclusive alias of their own.

But the catch is that the gods are responsible for giving them their alias.

The 'Denatus' basically exists for this.

The Denatus is a meeting of the Gods held once every three months. Many things are discussed, and aliases are given to adventurers that level up.

In the final analysis, the so-called meeting of the gods is a kind of assembly planned by some gods to relieve boredom.

If one wants to define this kind of meeting, it is a gathering of a large group of bored gods to chat, brag, talk about their experiences in the lower realm, and share information with their friends.

Later, as time passed, more and more gods joined such meetings, and the scale of gatherings also expanded.

Hence, the event's purpose also changed from pure chatting to sharing the latest information and exchanging opinions.

Therefore, the gathering was no longer limited to exchange between familias but also cooperation with the guild, affecting the entire city's activities.

Awarding aliases to worthy adventurers is also one of the crucial purposes of Denatus, and every god looks forward to it.

Sirius is well-aware of the wicked nature of some bored gods. They can do anything for entertainment.

Most gods determine the alias for an adventurer based on fun and amusement.

That is to say, an adventurer may get a super shameful and chuunibyou-style alias like [Dark Flame Master], [Princess of Abyss], etc.

What's worse, many poor adventurers may not understand how shameful these aliases are and flaunt them out loud, making the god in charge of their familia super ashamed.

Of course, these names are in no way related to Sirius. Nevertheless, Sirius wished to have at least a somewhat relatable alias.

Sirius might as well have an alias like [Stellar Guardian].

At least it's about the stars…

Let's go back to the time in the morning…

On the 30th floor of the tower of babel,

This is the venue for the meeting of the gods, i.e., Denatus.

In pursuit of ritual sense, the gods transformed the entire floor into a scene similar to a modern entertainment hall.

It's just a lot smaller in comparison. The venue is mainly dominated by white, and every seat is very luxurious.

All compartments were knocked out, and many thick and long columns of pillars lined up to support the ceilings.

In the spacious white space with only seats, there is a large platform in the center for the god in charge of presiding over the meeting, and there are no other facilities.

The walls in the distance are covered with huge glass, showing white clouds in the sky. Because the ceiling is unusually high, the entire hall is like a temple in the sky.

There are also a lot of gods sitting at the round table at regular intervals.

Since the seats are not fixed, every deity sits according to their preferences, usually next to their friends. After all, it's convenient to get together and whisper some wicked and interesting discussions with close friends.

Various types of deities participated in this meeting.

Some gods with panicked expressions, a mysterious muscular god wearing a giant elephant mask, a beautiful silver-haired goddess with a smile waiting for the meeting to start, etc.

Among them, a particular vermilion-haired goddess was crying while lying on the enormous bosoms of a certain orange-haired goddess.

"Demeter, listen to me, that kid Sirius actually wants to steal my Ais-tan! How can I tolerate it? This time I must give him a super shameful title and have a good laugh out of it!" Loki complained while rubbing her friend's breast with her face.

"Okay, okay~ if you want to give your child a shameful alias, go for it. Don't rub my chest…." Demeter stroked Loki's hair and coaxed her like a loving mother with a helpless tone.

'Speaking of which, why do I feel I've been hearing the name Sirius a little more frequently recently?' Demeter wondered while comforting her friend.

Then the big-boobed goddess remembered she heard this name while discussing with her children and communicating with her goddesses friends, excluding Loki here…

And most importantly, Demeter remembered Artemis being mentioned in one of those topics…

...

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

49