117: Status Update!
1.1k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117

'Damn Sirius! I'm so envious of him to be able to train together with Ais-san.' Lefiya gritted her teeth and thought enviously.

'No, Sirius is not a decent guy! He's rogue and shameless! If a lonely man and woman sneak out together then… my dear Ais-san…' Lefiya pursed her lips and clasped her cheeks with her hands. Her thoughts were going out of control.

"Wahh!!!" Lefiya made a low voice like an abandoned puppy after thinking some negative things.

Although the voice is small, it cannot hide from the ears of the other two present.

Ais glanced at Sirius as if asking him what had happened to Lefiya.

When Sirius looked at the curious girl, he shrugged his shoulders and gestured that he didn't know either.

He guessed that Lefiya might be thinking some absurd things but decided to save her face in front of Ais.

'Alas, I'm such an empathetic man…' Sirius thought narcissistically.

Sirius's training with Ais couldn't be over in just one day.

Following days, before dawn, both of them maintained the routine of training together on the northern city wall.

Of course, there's always a small tail following behind them.

Lefiya tagged along with them to prevent Sirius from conspiring against her beloved Ais-san.

Although she said so, nobody knows what's going on in her heart. The elf girl may have her own plan.

It's unknown whether Sirius's action stimulated Lefiya.

One day, Lefiya also asked Ais to train her.

Ais was confused but agreed nonetheless.

Lefiya was her friend and Riveria's successor, so she was not against training her.

Then…

Lefiya suffered a brutal beating from her idol that day.

Sirius couldn't stop laughing when he saw the scene.

He knew Lefiya was too naive to expect Ais to be gentle in training.

Instead of wishing for Ais to lower the training intensity, she should sleep and dream. After all, everything is possible in the dream.

But unexpectedly, Lefiya persevered in Ais's training.

It may be because of being able to have physical contact with Ais during actual combat that Lefiya had a firm belief in sticking to the end of the training.

Hence, Lefiya's melee combat skills increased day by day.

She even clamored to learn swordsmanship from Ais!

Sirius was dumbfounded after hearing this.

If Lefiya can maintain this level of persistence while practicing with swords, he can expect the birth of the next generation of Sword Saint in Loki Familia…

It's worth mentioning that as the number of times Ais took the initiative to offer a lap pillow to him increased, Lefiya gradually became numb, and her reaction to this became duller and duller.

It may also be because she was treated the same after being knocked out, so naturally, she won't complain.

Additionally, as the number of days passed, Sirius and Lefiya spent a lot of time together and their relationship improved.

Sometimes, Sirius also practiced with Lefiya, complicating their relationship.

In this way, time passed by, and one afternoon,

After having lunch with his seniors in the cafeteria, Sirius came to Loki's room.

"Yo, Sirius, are you here to update your status?" As usual, Loki was drinking some alcoholic beverage in her room. She's worthy of being called a drunkard.

"Well, it's been a while since you've last updated it." Sirius nodded nonchalantly.

It has been over a month since he was promoted to level 2.

During this period, he didn't update his status, so he has no idea how much progress he has made over this time period.

After all, a lot has happened this month.

Although Artemis spent a lot of time with him, she left the city half a month ago.

Before she knew it, the moon goddess spent more than ten days in the labyrinth city, accompanied mainly by Sirius.

Sirius still remembers that when he saw off Artemis Familia, the faces of the twentieth girls in the familia all had somewhat ambiguous smiles.

Artemis blushed and was embarrassed looking at them.

It seemed that for the first time, Artemis had no momentum in front of her familia.

Furthermore, Sirius developed another practical magic during this period.

It took him a lot of time and research to develop this magic successfully. Therefore, he had no extra time to study something else.

Loki put her glass of wine on the table, took out a silver needle from the set of utensils in the drawer, and started her work.

"Speaking of which, you have a lot of patience, Sirius. With your growth potential, I thought you would be anxious to update your status frequently." Loki couldn't help asking.

"Well, the level-up can't be rushed after all…." Sirius thought for some time and replied.

After all, there's no rush in slowly accumulating and filling the vessel(body) with water(excelia).

"Alright, I understand. Let me read…hiss!!!"

Before her words were finished, Loki took a deep breath and looked at the hieroglyphs on Sirius's back in surprise.

[Name:] Sirius Starr

[Level:] Lv2

[Abilities:]

STR: I0 -> B777

END: I0 -> B723

DEX: I0 -> A822

AGI: I0 -> A866

MAG: I0 -> SSS1798

[Development Abilities:] Mystery, Dark Star

[Magic:]

"The Arrival of Silver Star!"

"Stellar Magic"

"Earth Magic"

[Skill:]

"Stellar Affection"

"Heart Of Gaia"

"Astral Guidance"

Extended Magic:

Stellar:

1. Starfall

2. Heavenly Body Magic

- Meteor

- Grand Chariot

3. Astral Confine

4. Stellar Perception

Earth:

1. Center Of Earth

2. Jade Shield

3. Planet Befall

Although magic and skills are the same as before, there's an extra extended stellar magic.

"Stellar Perception"

This magic expands a constellation horoscope and allows the user to perceive creatures and unique objects within the effect range. Fortunately, most concealments are ineffective, and this magic ignores the strength difference between the caster and the tracked people.

After using this magic, Sirius can mark anyone within his perception range and track their location for 12 hours. The mark disappears when the tracked person leaves three times the distance away from the effect range.

This magic also does not require chanting; its primary function is to help exploration. The perception range is about 5 kilometers, with Sirius as the center.

Sirius needs to spend a considerable amount of mana to activate his perception all the time.

If the range of exploration is not fixed in a direction, then he must spend a lot of mana to expand the search area in multiple directions.

After looking at his latest status in the paper, Sirius can somewhat understand Loki's reaction.

After a single update, the basic stats have increased by nearly 5000.

One must know that the sum of the basic stats of ordinary adventurers doesn't even add up to this number.

So, this update has raised Sirius's strength to a limit that normal people can never imagine at this level.

Therefore, the talent gap has extended the strength difference between Sirius and other adventurers even further.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

47