125: Sneaky Raul!
812 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 125

In addition to him, Tione, who couldn't help much, also consciously left the room with Sirius. Afterward, she looked at Sirius strangely.

It's a bit like looking at a rare animal in a zoo, sighing with relief.

The human eyes are magical organs that can express many emotions. Sirius understood this point after looking at her eyes.

"Uhh…Tione? Why are you looking at me so strangely?" Sirius asked.

After hearing this, Tione didn't answer immediately but withdrew her gaze and put her hands behind her back, and muttered: "Sirius, it only took you a month to upgrade, then you found a way to speed up our training, and now you can enchant weapons in a unique way. You're also one of the only five 'Mystery' holders in Orario…."

"I feel you will be one of the big guys in our familia in the future…." Tione patted Sirius on the shoulder. Although she said it jokingly, her tone was quite serious.

"Also, I'm envious of you to earn 10 million valis with just a single enchantment." Tione was sour thinking about it.

Not knowing how to answer, Sirius had no choice but to smile wryly.

By the way…Today was a hectic day for him.

The time gradually approached night, and it was about nine o'clock.

When everyone began to prepare to rest and recharge their energy for tomorrow, Sirius, who had nothing to do, was reading a book in his room.

There are very few entertainment commodities in Orario, and there are few ways to pass the time.

Speaking of the best-selling books of this era, it is undoubtedly those heroic fairy tales.

Sirius had read enough of those stories in his previous life, so he was not interested in them.

But!

The hypnotic effect of these books is excellent!

It only took a few minutes of reading, and Sirius started feeling sleepy.

Unknowingly after reading a short chapter, Sirius's nose suddenly trembled, and he couldn't help yawning.

"I'm going to train with Ais and Lefiya tomorrow morning… I'll go take a shower and sleep." Sirius muttered, put the boring book on the desk, and gently opened the door.

As soon as he stepped out of the door, he saw a figure with spiky hair sneaking across the end of the corridor with highly skilled movements.

'That's Raul, right? Where is he going out so late?' Inevitably, Sirius had some doubts in his heart.

He also came to the corridor's end without making a sound, but when he looked around, he found nobody. Strangely, the window leading to the backcourt was opened.

'No way? No way???' With a faint guess, Sirius came to the window just in time to see someone skillfully climb over the manor's high wall.

'Hehe, it's interesting…' Sirius squinted his eyes slightly and had already guessed the purpose of Raul sneaking out at night.

'But, should I just leave him alone and pretend I didn't see anything? Or, out of brotherhood, report him to the captain and Loki?' Sirius wondered while looking at Raul's skillful actions. It's obviously not the first time for him to do so.

'Should I teach Raul a lesson? He didn't even call me.' Sirius thought wildly.

'Or…' Suddenly, Sirius thought of a bold idea and started following Raul.

"Heh! Raul's going in this direction as expected!"

Sneaking behind Raul, Sirius came to the downtown area of Northern Street, and after sensing where Raul was heading, he laughed disdainfully.

Sirius relied on the effect of his newly developed magic, 'Stellar Perception,' to successfully track Raul without being discovered.

He didn't expect to use this magic for the first time to track someone from his familia.

It's regrettable.

The night was getting darker, but the streets of Orario were still bustling with noises.

In the downtown area, many night owls wander around, and even some gods come to join in the fun.

However, Sirius turned a blind eye to this situation and focused his perception on someone. He noticed Raul turn a corner on the northern street and enter a dark alleyway.

He was slightly surprised when he continued to probe in front of the dark pathway and perceive what was on the other side.

Until today, Sirius didn't know that besides the main entrance, he could also enter the entertainment district from an alleyway.

'Damn! Raul, why did you take me to the entertainment district's main entrance that day?' Sirius scolded Raul internally.

(Raul: Can I say I forgot?)

While following Raul from a distance, Sirius kept complaining about him and wished he would have no good result tonight.

Then, the front of the dark path opened up, and the sight in front of him made Sirius push the virtual glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Also, when he passed by a stall in the downtown area before, he bought props and even changed his clothes.

"Heh, it's really lively here at night." Sirius swept across the street, illuminated by pink magic lamps. He looked around the place with academic eyes and found one shop full of female elves.

"Tsk, that guy Raul is there. I thought he would go to Ishtar Familia." Sirius watched Raul skillfully greet a woman at the door of a particular store. The other party smiled brightly, and within ten seconds, Raul walked into the store.

Only now did Sirius realize that he still underestimated his spiky-haired senior!

"So where is the territory of Ishtar Familia?" Sirius looked left and right since he was unfamiliar with this place.

After looking for a while, he noticed a unique tower-shaped building with a very protruding height in the distance.

That's the biggest store in the entertainment district!

Sirius quickly determined Ishtar Familia to be there.

He walked toward the place and came to a lively area that looked like a festival place.

Far eastern-style buildings surrounded the place.

In front of the gate, painted in vermillion, various exotic buildings filled the road on both sides to create an atmosphere.

There were wooden houses composed of red pillars and walls.

Many cherry blossoms were floating around the center of the wide road or on the side of the road.

The labyrinth tree from the dungeon bloomed beautifully in all seasons, shedding blue petals on the slate floor. This bluish-pink cherry blossom bathed in the moonlight interprets the characteristics of Orario.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

31