130: Fairy Tales!
555 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 130

"Ah, this feeling! Her fur doesn't poke at all!" Sirius was engrossed in touching her fluffy tail.

After a long time, Sirius finally stopped rubbing her tail.

He looked at the fox girl who kept exhaling hot air. Her hands were on the tatami, and she had an expression that was easy to misunderstand, showing her satisfaction.

And Haruhime looked at him from the corner of her moist eyes.

Now, the fox girl somewhat understands what Sirius meant by acting in the right atmosphere.

After this, she felt that her knowledge had somewhat increased.

Incidentally, a subtle feeling was brewing in her heart.

"Sirius-san…I don't know whether you are good or bad…." After thinking about it, the girl couldn't help but squint her eyes and look at him with resentment.

Obviously, she has an innocent temperament, but there was a touch of allure at this moment.

Sirius saw an image of the legendary nine-tailed yokai within her.

Who can stand a seductress full of temptation?

"Ahem, cough…It was an accident now. Haruhime, your tail feels so comfortable to touch, so I can't help it. Let's change the topic. You can ask me anything you want." As if to apologize for his gaffe, Sirius handed over the right to speak to the fox girl.

"Can I really ask?" Haruhime was pleased to hear this and asked for confirmation.

"Well, as long as I know, I can answer." Sirius readily agreed.

If the communication is not mutual, and the fox girl doesn't take the initiative to chat, how can he increase her affection?

And…how long will the person behind the door spy on their conversation?

She's been squatting there for a long time!?

After Sirius agreed, a smile appeared on Haruhime's face, and at the same time, her tail started wagging merrily.

Looking down at the vast night sky and the moonlight, the two did not seem to have a relationship between a prostitute and a client at all but chatted like friends.

"Sirius-san, are you an adventurer?" Haruhime asked.

"Yes. Don't I look like one?" Sirius asked, confused.

"Uh, a little, hehe…." Haruhume looked at Sirius's appearance and replied.

From looks alone, Sirius and Finn are of the same type.

At first glance, they do not look like a strong adventurer.

"Then, has Sirius-san even been outside of Orario?" Haruhime asked with interest.

"Well, I've been out there and seen a lot of places." Sirius thought about his journey before arriving at the labyrinth city and replied.

It's no secret that Haruhime looks forward to the outside world.

It's not just based on his past life impressions.

Anyone with a bit of brain can find that while chatting with her.

She always likes to inquire about his experience outside the city, as long as it is an area she's unfamiliar with, the fox girl is very interested in listening.

For example, what kind of scenery does his hometown have, what do outside people eat, and what about the weather? She asked all sorts of trivial questions.

However, hearing answers to such questions drew a joyful smile on her face.

And Fairy Tales…

Although heroic tales are at most sleep aid for Sirius.

But his powerful mental capability still made Sirius remember what he had read. Besides, he also knew a lot of such stories from his past life.

If it is said that talking about the outside world is out of yearning, then in the discussion of heroic tales, once Haruhime was brought to the topic, she couldn't stop talking.

Her emerald green eyes were sparkling with excitement, and she looked at Sirius like a confidant.

Talking about such a childish topic as heroic tales made Haruhime very happy.

No one among the prostitutes is interested in these stories, and so far, no one has chatted with her about such a topic.

Maybe it's because they're not children anymore, so few people can talk about fairy tales or heroic stories like Haruhime.

All kinds of stories told to her, whether famous or relatively unpopular, can change her expression accordingly.

Although many stories involve Sirius's knowledge blind spot, Haruhime was still very happy to share them with him.

Sirius played the role of a listener perfectly.

"Does Sirius know the story of princess snow white?" After a while, Haruhime asked expectantly.

"Well, I'm impressed by this story. The story is about a prince saving a beautiful princess from her wicked stepmother, right? In fact, princess snow white impressed me more than this story."

Besides heroic tales in this world, Sirius also knows about the fairy tales of his previous world.

Because the stories here, in the eyes of Sirius, are completely adaptations or magic revisions of those familiar fairy tales in his previous life.

After finding this, he complained a lot about plagiarism.

Haruhime likes heroic tales very much - stories about a girl being rescued by a hero.

It's not surprising that a daughter of a wealthy family who used to live in a boudoir would like this type of story.

Sirius has good patience in chatting with her.

As time passed, Haruhime's tone of speaking became more and more intimate without her noticing, and her golden tail wagged in excitement.

She told fairy tales as if they were irreplaceable treasures…but suddenly, she closed her eyes.

"It would be great if a hero could hold my hands and lead me to the outside world, just like in the fairy tales… I used to think so…" Haruhime blurted out her thoughts.

"Hmm? Why the past tense? What about now?" Sirius asked while looking at the fox girl who was leaning toward him and couldn't help touching her head

Because of the presence of furry ears, the feeling of touch is not worse than that of her tail. His palm felt warm, and he could feel her soft fluffy ears.

"Uh…"

After touching her tails, Sirius's behavior of not letting go of her ears made Haruhime feel a flash of resentment.

But she still answered obediently, whispering as if she had seen through everything: "Now… it's just a beautiful dream. I'm not qualified to be taken away by heroes like this."

Haruhime felt depressed thinking about it, and her ears drooped down in sorrow.

28