telling the truth and they were not alone
323 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[takuya's point of view]

"I see. So you guys come from saitama, then, I sincerely welcome you" - said Mrs.ren while she was sitting in front of us.

"Yes, it took us a while to come here" - said Mr.naga while he was rooting his neck, sumi was laughing with his hand half covering his mouth and nagasumi is laughing like an idiot.

My mother is looking at me right now like she wants to ask me something... I don't know what it is... it's okay if she knows but I don't know how to say it.

For my part, I was drinking tea, even though I don't like it very much, but helped me calm down a bit after my father-in-law was taken out.

"My daughter san has never left the seto sea and she is practically clueless. Please take care of her from now on" - Mrs. Ren said while doing the typical Japanese pose.

Even though he should be telling that to my mother and me, he is talking to everyone since in the end the michishio family got into this too... for my part, even though that family sometimes does strange things, they are good people. so I don't really care if he does.

"Please don't say it like that, her daughter saved my son, I am very grateful to her family" - My mother suddenly spoke while she also made the position.

In that, the sound of someone growling was heard in the other room... that someone was my father-in-law who was tied up so that he would not try anything else.

"M-monster?" - Mr. Naga asks as he looks up, he didn't see when they tied up my father-in-law.

"Emm, I heard an animal growl...is that her husband?" - Mrs. sumi asks without apparent shame.

"Hahahaha please don't pay attention to him. He's always been a bit reckless of a husband" - he said while laughing with his hand covering his mouth... isn't there anyone normal in this world?.

"Emm, excuse me but an engagement between high school students seems right to you?" - asked my mother while she was a little nervous and indecisive... on the one hand she doesn't want me to commit on the other she doesn't want any of us to die.

"Please don't worry mrs. Kanbara. We setouchi mermaids... we don't regret our words" - he started to speak normally but ended with a serious look that indicated that he was very serious... and I thought that my only concern would be getting lala to make a tracker for the digi-spirits.

"P-please take care of him/takuya" - the sudden change of voice made my mother and the michishio family respond quickly.

"..." - I quietly drank my tea while I waited for them to finish. I agree with the marriage but I'll do it my way... first I'll try to get to know San as best as possible, although you can tell he can be very reckless sometimes... well, I can't talk much either.

"TAKUYA... I can't wait any longer, answer me, what was that thing that came out of your body" - My mother catching me by surprise by the sudden question made me turn towards her while I was thinking what to say.

"Okay, talk about it here?" - Mrs. Ren asked as she looked at my mother, who looked very furious.

"(sigh) okay, we'll be family soon, I can talk about it but I hope you and your subordinates who saw me before will keep it a secret" - I sighed to start talking.

"Don't worry" - sra.ren nodded while she looked at me.

"Fine... but, I think my father-in-law should be here too to talk about it" - I said as I could hear my father-in-law say that he won't allow san to marry me... like, he took off his gag.

"Okay... should I send for san too?" he replied as he got up and then asked me.

"No, for now it's fine, I'll talk to her later"-I said while shaking her head I prefer to tell her alone it will help to have confidence... I think.

[Time after]

We were all sitting down, Ren had to talk for a while with gozaburo to calm him down because as soon as I tried to let him go he wanted to run towards me.

"(Sighed) well, as you can see I'm not exactly a normal human, I'm human by blood but I have powers..." - I said while I was standing up since sitting down made me more nervous to speak at least standing up I can walk and it.

They stared at me while nagasumi said something about "so jealous, I also want powers" and things like that... nagasumi if you knew what I had to do to get it... well I'll tell you soon to see if they'll continue to feel jealous.

"Well, it all started 7 years ago, I was 6 at the time, suddenly a screen appeared in front of me saying that I had been chosen for an important mission" - continue but I will not say that I have a system yet that does not matter if I say it but better leave it like that.

"A man appeared in it, proclaiming himself to be the god king of the void: Alexander Necron"

"He told me about the mission to which I was chosen, I am supposed to find some things called digi-spirits and in exchange for finding them I would receive a reward but it only depended on my luck"

"As I have always been intelligent, I decided to accept because my thought was that if there really is a god, there must be many dangers that hide in the shadows and I, being a normal human, could not protect my loved ones if something happened" - I replied with some truth in almost everything. (anime logic)

"Then as I accepted, he gave me two things, the first is a ticket that is used to give me the reward and the other was the object that I would use to keep the digi-spirits that I find... the DigiVice"

"There was supposed to be one of them on this planet, and there was. And I found it yesterday deep in a cave"

"Everything was fine until I released the digi-spirits, it caused the cave to start collapsing but thanks to the fact that when I found the digi-spirit I was able to use its power and I had to use the rocks to climb up and avoid being locked... But , I ended up at the bottom of the sea"

"I tried with all my strength to reach the surface, but when I was about to arrive, I lost the powers granted by the digi-spirit and I was very tired because of it, almost drowning if it wasn't for san-chan who saved me "

"And well, the power that I showed before was what I received after I found the digi-spirit" - I said as I finished with everyone looking at me with faces of astonishment, disbelief among others.

My mom had her head down from what I heard, then suddenly she stood up and walked towards me and...

She slapped me then hugged me as she cried.

"Idiot, how could you accept that, why didn't you tell me before"-I speak crying while she hugged me tight.

"If I told you at that time I knew you didn't believe me, and I didn't want you to know about this either, I wanted you to have a normal life" - I said while I hugged her and it's true I preferred her to live a normal life.

"And that's why, I can't die or let my mother or any of the michishio family die, it doesn't matter if I have to kill them if they kept insisting on killing me" - I said while looking at my father-in-law with a dangerous look.

"AH BRAT YOU DON'T THINK IDIOTS, HOW IS IT THAT A SUPPOSED GOD WOULD CHOOSE A HUMAN TO DO IT HAVING MANY STRONGER RACES TO BE ABLE TO FULFILL THE MISSION YOU SAY" - replied gozaburo while he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Because it wasn't the god who chose me, it was the DigiVice, I'm supposed to be the one who has more compatibility with him" - I replied trying not to get upset, I know that humans in this world are weak but it doesn't mean that they are despising us so much. .. No?.

"So you found that digi-spirit in the cave, but you still haven't told us about the aura you used yesterday" - said mrs.ren as she placed her hand on my father-in-law's shoulder.

"(Sigh) well this power to put it simply is called, red aura, it's supposed to allow me to manipulate heat and flames through it although for now I'm weak but they're still very hot, that's why yesterday I tried not to use it , since I didn't want to burn the house down" - I answered while the red aura came out of my hand.

"H-hey ta-takuya if it's supposed to burn down the house, don't be using it here" - Mr. Naga said nervously seeing the aura moving like fire in my hands.

"It's ok..." - I answered as the aura disappeared.

"Well... I think it must be late, all of you should want to go home after all these events" - Mrs. Ren clapped her hands while smiling trying to remove the silent atmosphere that was created after made the aura disappear.

Outside we saw san-chan walking down the hall so he came with us too.

"Then takuya why not, you and san-chan take this opportunity and go out on a date" - asked Mr.naga while we were talking about the festival that will happen in the night.

"The two families approved the marriage"-sra.ren spoke with a smile while my father-in-law tensed at what he heard.

"You can take that time to get to know each other better" - Mr. Naga continued while most of the adults agreed, of course except my father-in-law.

"Well I have no problem and you san-chan, do you want to have a date with me?" - I answered and then I asked the embarrassed san-chan.

"Mmm" - she nodded a little more blushing.

"I won't allow it..."-my father-in-law tried to jump towards me, but while he was running he tripped, Mrs. Ren made him fall.

"Don't worry about him" - she smiled without caring if her husband was on the ground.

"You two, good luck on your mission" - said Mr. Naga exaggerating a simple quote.

'I hope it's just a simple date' - I thought while thinking about the anime logic.

'who my father-in-law deceived will try something, I can assure you'-I thought while he sighed and shook his head.

[third person point of view]

[Time after]

After takuya, his mother and the michishio family left. Ren and Gozaburo stood alone while Gozaburo was gritting his teeth in fury.

"Ren, why didn't you let me kill him, and if he puts san-chan in danger because of that supposed mission he has?" - Gozaburo, without taking it any longer, spoke annoyed.

"Honey, first we can't kill him because san-chan saved him then his efforts to save him would be wasted"

"And two, even if you could kill him, what would happen if that supposed god comes and kills us for killing him, you would be endangering san and all of us" - I said while sighing for what his daughter had gotten into. and for how overprotective her husband is.

"..." - gozaburo was silent for a moment thinking about the supposed god, since he must be strong if he could grant takuya a power.

"Also you didn't listen, takuya isn't that weak with that thing he used to get out either. Since he managed to get out of that cave while collapsing and swam to the surface against the current of the water... He must have a lot of strength to be able to do that assuming it was deep in the sea"

"And we mermaids won't go back on our words, you should already know that" - ren finished as she got up and went to talk to his daughter.

"GRRRRRR... WELL I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT RED WORM TO STAY WITH MY SAN-CHAN, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE HAS A MISSION GIVEN BY A SUPPOSED GOD, OR IF HE IS A CANDIDATE TO BE A GOD"

"I DON'T CARE, I WON'T LET SAN-CHAN GET MARRIED" - exploded gozaburo as he got up and walked with heavy footsteps muttering plans to make san-chan and the worm not get married.

They had finished talking without realizing that someone heard them.

"A self-proclaimed god... huh" - a small figure said quietly before disappearing

12