Slow Days (R-18)
621 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Peter asked her as he looked into Gwen's eyes with a gentle look.

"Mmhmm." Gwen nodded as she gulped nervously. "Please be gentle, it's my first time."

"Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt" Peter assured Gwen as he prepared himself. Gwen braced herself, nervous as Peter began. 

"No, no, no! Wait, wait, Ahhhhh!" Gwen screamed in horror. Tears almost fell her from eyes as Peter just grunted.

"Don't worry I got you." Peter said as he latched a web line to a building and swung towards the left avoiding hitting another building as Gwen finally managed to breathe and gasp in relief. "See, wasn't that bad, huh?"

(A/N: Fool, ya fool :P )

"Nonono! It's scary! Lemme down! Lemme down!" Gwen shook her head rapidly as she closed her eyes shut tightly and buried her face into the crook of Peter's neck. 

"That wouldn't be the best thing to do now, believe me." Peter grinned as navigated through the concrete jungle. "Also, wasn't it you who suggested this idea anyways? I remember you saying that 'it looks fun, can't be that bad if you can do it.' Huh? What happened to that-"

"Ahhhh! You win! You win! I'm sorry! Just end this misery!" Gwen shrieked in fear as Peter hugged her tightly bad squeezed through a tight gap from the cranes on a construction sight. "Wahh! Are you trying to get us killed?!"

"Chill babe. This isn't anything special in the first place." Peter just brushed her worries off as he looked ahead and his eyes lit up. "Here we are."

Letting go of the web Peter held Gwen in a princess carry as he landed on top of a rooftop of a tall building. 

Setting Gwen down, her eyes widened as she looked at the sight before her. 

"Oh my god, Peter... This is so beautiful." Gwen said as she looked ahead in slight awe. They were on top of a building near the docks. The setting sun created a similar and wavy reflection in the water that touched the horizon. Birds chirped as they flocked back to their homes while the pink sky comforted the two teens as they looked into the distance. 

"Yeah, it's even more beautiful now that I have someone to share this with." Peter smiled gently as he inter-twined his finger with Gwen's. Gwen turned her head to look at Peter and felt her face flush a bit as she looked at Peter's handsome visage. 

He grinned at her in a caring and gentle manner as a few strands of his hair fell over his forehead. 

"Peter... I-" Gwen opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Peter let go of her hand as he moved out of the way and gestured in a welcoming manner towards a picnic mat that had been already laid on the floor. 

"Please, take a seat with me." Peter took her hand in a gentlemanly manner as they both sat on the mat. Opening his bag he pulled out multiple lunch boxes and a portable stove. "Not bad huh? Picnic on a rooftop."

"Nope. Not at all." Gwen covered her mouth at the silly situation as helped him set the boxes up. "Just a bit weird."

"Eh. I'll take it." Peter grinned as he turned the stove on and began preparing food for both of them. "It's better than a failure haha."

Peter and Gwen chatted and laughed as they conversed on different and random topics. Peter and Gwen ate delicious food, as they appreciated the view in front of them but mostly they enjoyed each other's company. 

Getting lost in each other they has lost the track of time before they even knew it. 

"Peter... Today was really fun." Gwen said as she turned to look at Peter. Peter and Gwen were laying on their backs as looked at the start night. "I have... I have never experienced anything like it. And this... Oh my god, I don't know how to describe it. I... I just feel happier and have higher spirits when I am around you. Y-You are really important to me."

Peter smiled as he turned his body to face and look at her. He raised his hand and caressed her cheek as they both stared into each other's eyes. Peter didn't say anything as he brushed a few strands away and continued caressing her cheeks.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful, you are?" Peter said cracking a dazed smile.

"Yes." Gwen giggle. "Multiple times."

"Wel... Let me tell you again." Peter grinned as he leaned in close. "Gwen Stacy..."

"Mm-hmm."

"You are gorgeous."

"Mm-hmm."

"And I am one lucky bastard to have a woman like you in my life." Peter smiled as Gwen inched closer. Their noses and head touched each other and their lips were only an inch apart.

"Will you do be the Honor of becoming my girlfriend?" Peter proposed with a gentle smile as Gwen's breath hitched in her throat.

"I... Yes, I will." Gwen replied with a flushed face and a giant smile as both of the teens got up in each other's arms.

Their lips finally touched sending them tumbling with euphoria. They hugged and pulled each other as they tried to melt into each other bodies.

"Mmmm!" They pulled back gasping for air as strings of saliva connected to each other's tongues.

"Do it now Eryl." Peter said.

"As you wish." Eryl replied and not even a moment later the night sky suddenly lit up as the fireworks illuminated colourful lights. 

Underneath the beautiful light show, Peter grabbed Gwen by the waist and pulled her close. 

"I love you, Gwen."

"I love you too, Peter."

Smiling at each other they leaned in for another kiss. The teens embraced each other as they indulged themselves in the euphoria their partner's presence had created for them. Away from all the eyes and mouth and uncaring of the world and its problem. 

Just the two of them and Eryl who was delighted to make the evening of the two even more beautiful. 

------

"Hmph! You say you love me but you fucked your aunt without telling me." Gwen pouted as she lightly slapped Peter's chest which made Peter chuckle as May just looked embarrassed.

After the date, Peter and Gwen had retreated to his house to enjoy a movie night. Peter sat on the couch with May beside him as Gwen sat on his lap her arms around Peter and her legs in May's lap. 

(A/N: Just imagining this makes me jealous of Peter lol.)

"Suck it, author."

Gwen snuggled into him biting his neck playfully as Peter caressed her back with one hand as his other hand was around May. 

"Sorry, Gwen. It just happened... I had no control over-" May tried to explain but Gwen just glared at her. 

"Don't lie."

"... I wanted to take his virginity."

"Hmph! Stupid May!"

"Hey! That's not very nice of you Gwen." Peter scolded her in a light-hearted manner. Gwen just stuck her tongue out at May as she blew her a raspberry. "It's not her fault."

"Thanks, Peter-"

"She was just too horny." 

"You... You are such a dick." May huffed hitting his head lightly making Gwen giggle as Peter grinned.

"And this dick was inside you, remember?" Peter retorted as he groped May's left breast causing her to moan as Gwen just blushed covering her mouth. "Because I remember you moaning up a storm and squirting-"

"Oh my god!" Gwen gasped covering her ears. "I can't hear anything! I can't hear anything!"

"You were all over me." May huffed.

"True." Peter nodded. "But, in my defence, you were the one who was urging me to keep going on."

"I was barely able to walk the next day!"

"Whose fault do you think that is?"

"...hah. I guess you are right." May sighed in defeat. "I couldn't resist your co-"

"You guys are such big perverts!" Gwen was positively mimicking a tomato with just how embarrassed she was. 

"-Company." May finished her sentence as she flashed her a smirk. "I was going to say company. I don't know where your dirty mind was leading you to."

"I wonder who's the pervert here." Peter joined May in teasing Gwen as he slipped his hand inside Gwen's shorts which made her look at him in shock and unable to control her vocals as her voice peaked when Peter's rough fingers rubbed against her bare clitoris. 

"Peter?! What-" Gwen gasped out but was shut up as Peter removed his hand from her shorts and raised it in front of her face. "T-That is-"

"Sure it is." Peter smirked as he showed her his finger that were drenched in her arousal. "Kind of hypocritic of you don't you think so? Calling us horny perverts."

"Hmph!" Gwen just harrumphed as she got up to leave. 

"Awwww." May cooed at her as she giggled. "Is the baby embarrassed?"

"You both are just big meanies!" Gwen tried to storm out. 

Keyword, 'tried.'

"Hey come back here." Peter smiled gently as he latched a web line to Gwen and tugged her back. 

"Kyaaah!" Gwen squealed in surprise as she was pulled back and back into Peter's arms. Peter stood up grabbing Gwen by the waist and kissed her. "You-mpph!"

Gwen tried to resist but quickly melted into the kiss as May just looked at the two with a fond smile. Pulling back Peter smiled at her flushed face.

"I love you." Peter said with such passion and conviction that Gwen couldn't help but look down in embarrassment.

"... I know." Gwen nodded.

"Good." Peter nodded as his hands caressed her back before groping her ass as he began kissing and biting her neck. Gwen gasped as Peter lifted her prompting her to instinctively wrap her legs around his torso. "I am about to show you just how much I love you now."

Not giving Gwen any chance to react he kissed her with a fervour that was matched by Gwen this time. His hands travelled into her shorts as he played with her bare butt-cheeks. 

Gwen moaned into the kiss as she let Peter do as he pleased with her body. She felt be arousal skyrocket as she felt Peter's hardened cock press against her dripping pussy. 

"Fuck." Peter groaned as he turned around and tossed Gwen onto the couch with her head in May's lap. His eyes burned with lust as he tugged at her shorts and pulled them down. Gwen lifted her hips allowing Peter to remove them with ease. "You are in for a treat, milady. Just lay back and let me do the rest."

"Mmhmm." Gwen nodded leaning back to see May looking at her with a smirk.

"Enjoy." May said as she grabbed her bowl of popcorns and turned towards the T.V.

"You... You are going to watch the movie?" Gwen asked dumbfounded.

"Well, someone has to." May replied with a wink.

"How can you watch a movie when your nephew is-ahh!" Gwen moaned out loudly as Peter tore her panty and dived into her snatch without a warning. "Mmmnnnn! Peter!"

"Mmnn." Peter licked his lips as he pulled back a little. "Eyes on me, Gweneth."

"Peter... Oh my god." Gwen began shaking in pleasure as Peter's tongue caressed her snatch. Peter grabbed her ass tightly as he stretched his tongue and let it intrude deeper into her snatch. 

The scent of Gwen's untouched and aroused flower was making Peter go crazy. He was feeling a bit dizzy because of just how horny he was right now. He inserted a finger into her snatch and the fact that it was so tight turned him on even more. 

"W-What are you doing Peter. Mhnnnn." Gwen bit the back of her trying to tone down her moans but it wasn't working as well as she wanted it to. She drolled as her eyes rolled back into her skull as Peter inserted another finger. The tightness, the pain, the pleasure was making her go crazy. "Peter... Mhnnnn it feels so good."

"You are delicious as well." Peter caressed her clit with one hand while his other was gently fingering her. He kept going, giving Gwen oral pleasure as the poor girl shook and convulsed as wave of pleasure rocked her. 

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Gwen shrieked as Peter upped his technique. 

"Damn... You came a lot huh?" Peter smiled in amazement at the mess Gwen had made on the couch. Looking at his drenched fingers Peter smiled nudging Gwen but she was unresponsive. "Gwen?... Gwen?"

"Peter..." May began.

"Yeah?"

"I think the poor girl might have passed out." May smiled wryly. 

"What?" Peter raised himself to check up on Gwen and true to May's words. She had passed indeed passed out, eyes rolled back and drooling on May's lap. 

"Hmmm?" Leaning down May pressed her lips against Gwen's parted lips. Peter was dazed as he looked at the sight in front of him. His half-naked girlfriend was passed out on the couch being kissed by his sexy, mature aunt who was dressed in a white sleeveless top and blue mini skirt. Pulling back May licked her lips in wonder. "So, this is how kissing a woman feels like... Not bad surprisingly. She tastes of strawberries... I wonder if it's the lip balm... What?"

"Damn..." That was all Peter could say as his boner was as hard as it could be. May's eyes widened as she saw the condition of Peter's cock which strained against the confines of his black shorts.

"Ummm ahaha..." May giggled nervously as she got up. "Whoops. Out of popcorns. I'll go make some for you and we can-kyyaaah"

"Nope." Peter said as he tackled May into the floor. Mounting her. Peter ripped her pesky top off and began groping her bra clad breasts. Removing his cock out of his shorts he pushed it between her breasts under the bra. "I'm gonna have you instead."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." Peter grinned. "You aren't gonna get any sleep tonight."

"...fuck me." May cursed but a lustful smile made its way to her face as she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together as Peter groaned.

"On it." Peter growled as he roughly squeezed her breasts making May moan as he began moving his hips.

The rest of the night was filled with lustful moans and screams as Peter and May had sex like crazed animals. 

------

"Are you okay Peter?" Eryl asked as she inquired worriedly about her master. 

"Yeah, yeah. Totally." Peter smiled. "It's just May... She's a freak."

"That's a rude remark but I do agree. Her stamina is inhumane even though she is a human through and through." Eyrl agreed. "I am unable to imagine just what she would be like if she was an enhanced."

"Oh god." Peter shivered at the scary and very, very, arousing thought. 

Shaking his head clear of his lustful thoughts he turned towards the matter at hand. The mutated Red Back was calm and calculating as it began to spin a strong web. The prey a few feet away from him in the large glass confine it was kept it. 

The lizard was happily munching on its good unaware that a superior hunter was lurking, as it planned her demise. 

Cold, calculating and ruthless. The mutated Red Back was sinister. 

Peter smirked as Eryl materialized beside him as a blue holographic orb. 

"Congratulations, Peter." Eryl was happy that her master had succeeded. 

"Congratulations, Master." Juno said as she materialized on the other side of Peter as a green holographic orb. "Eryl informed me that the experiment was a success."

"It was. Thanks a lot you two." Peter smiled at them. "Eryl, you were a huge help in this."

"I am to please you, Peter." Eryl was happy being praised.

"I would have helped you too if you had let me." Juno sounded like she was pouting. "But you were too busy neglecting me."

"My bad. I never meant to do that." Peter said. "You know I care for you and your sister equally."

"Master would never favour any of us over the other, you should know that by now, Juno." Eryl said in a teasing manner. 

"I know-"

"It's just that I am superior to you at calculations, have a higher learning rate and I was designed for a great cause." Eryl verbally destroyed her sister AI as Peter just sighed and rubbed his face in exhaustion. "You in the other place, you were designed to babysit the baby four-"

"Why you smug piece of corrupted coding-"

"Why did I think letting them learn emotions was a good idea." It was times like this Peter questioned his actions. "I should have just designed you to be like Jarvis."

"Ewww. Who wants to be in the same category as that Primate." 

------

"Ouch."

"What the matter Jarvis?" Tony asked as he looked up from the suit he was working on.

"I just felt like my intelligence has been insulted, Sir." Jarvis replied.

"Hah. Who'd dare." Tony scoffed. "You are the smartest AI on earth. No one can match you. I made you personally after all."

If only that was the case. 

------

Alternate Title:

- The First Date

- Peter is a wild boi

- AI waifu under construction. (We won boys!)

------

*Ahem* Hello, my dear readers on ScribbleHub. *Waves at you awkwardly.*

I believe this is the first time I am talking to you all directly. If you have already read the synopsis of the story then you know that I wrote this story originally for my audiance on WebNovel. I began writing for the first time in January and I am lucky that this story was well received with almost 3 Million Views as of today. 

But due to the new WN policies my audience has scattered over to different sites and to keep writing for them, I decided to upload my story on this site as well. The story has over 70+ chapter and it has certainly been a journey. 

I can't take all the credit for this story as my dear readers have also helped me out with so many wonderful ideas, suggestions and valid constructive criticism. Once we catch up to the latest chapter I hope you can provide me with the same treatment. 

Your ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated and so is constructive criticism. 

Anyways, I've said a lot. Thanks for reading.

-Ash. 

21