Prologue
322 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: The protagonist will at first be much weaker unlike other supernatural entities.

Mc resembles Toji Fushiguro

-----

His chest ached, his lungs struggling at every moment to exhale just a little bit and then take it back. Tears blurred his eyes, making his vision blurry. Of course, not that he would have been able to see much of anything even if they had not washed over his iris. The thick black smoke clutched at his throat and swirled throughout the building in the glowing flames.

"I'm dying."

I wasn't really sad I have something like that. All I wanted was a quick death instead of sitting here groaning in a daze waiting to die.

He would like to escape if he could, but considering that the whole building was on fire and he couldn't move from where he was. Well, it wasn't likely and he was seriously in a desperate situation.

Honestly, it was strange how calm he felt about all this. But then, it wasn't as if no one missed him. He was just a nobody that nobody cared about at all.

"Ah, that sucks enough," I think inwardly. The only joy he had in life was working out and watching movies.

He didn't have anything really suitable for him, but the movies had inspired him, made him realize he didn't need it if he put the work in.

Heck, he didn't want to die. As pathetic as the reason was, he hadn't finished watching the continuations of his favorite movies, surely life couldn't be so cruel as to do it sooner?

He never got to see Insidious 5, or even though The Nun 2, even more so with the release of Scream 6, as a true horror movie fan.

A flame boiled in his chest, not unlike the roaring embers that threatened to swallow him whole and burn him alive.

[Do you want to live?]

"... I've gone mad." he gasped as his vision suddenly cleared in an instant and he found himself staring at a floating ebony black screen with crimson red lettering.

For a moment, he just stared, forgetting where he was.

It took him a moment to shake off the shock. Was he seeing things, hallucinating now that the smoke was coming at him? Was he about to lose consciousness?

"Of course I want to live!" he affirmed, believing in the illusion for a moment.

Just as he spoke, the crimson-red words on the black screen glowed and a different sentence appeared.

[Very well, prepare for transmigration!]

He blinked, "... What?" he said.

But that was all the time he had to say anything, because a fraction of a second later, the screen seemed to swell in size and warp around him like a cocoon of red and black, and then he didn't even have time to be shocked at being swallowed up by the thing or the red and black darkness that surrounded him, because a moment later, a lifetime of memories crashed into his mind, sweeping and integrating deeply into his psyche.

Hunter Martin, or rather just Hunter woke with a gasp, pushing himself up on all fours and panting deeply.

He stared at the floor beneath him as his mind raced.

"... What?" he swallowed heavily, having trouble processing.

He lifted a hand from beneath him and held his throat, feeling that he could breathe well without any trace of smoke in his lungs.

"What the hell is going on?" Hunter groaned, clinging to his head.

Looking at his new memories Hunter was genuinely annoyed.

From his memories he had discovered that he was in Friday the 13th (2009)!!!

What the world knew was that Friday the 13th (2009) is a reboot of the Friday the 13th franchise. Although the film is a re-imagining that takes inspiration from the original four films, fans regard it as Friday the 13th Part XII in the collection that includes the previous ten originals and Freddy vs. Jason as the "Eleventh" film.

Jason Voorhees is the main antagonist and centerpiece of the Friday the 13th franchise and an almost completely silent, undead, and seemingly unstoppable killing machine. Jason was an iconic madman who haunts Camp Crystal Lake and the surrounding area, driven to slaughter everyone he encounters by a burning need to avenge the death of his beloved mother, Pamela Voorhees.

A prolific serial killer, Jason Voorhees has killed more than 200 people (some of whom are completely off-screen) over the years.

What madness!

But how!!! The whole thing didn't make sense. For one thing, they seemed to be from completely different worlds, I also have completely different dimensions, the technology seemed to be back a couple of decades. How on earth could that world not only see clearly into his, but also know his future?"Wait!" his eyes widened as he remembered something, "That screen, wasn't that an illusion?"

His mind raced again as he tried to make sense of it. "It almost seemed like a state...."

Just as he spoke, the air rippled with black light and before his eyes appeared the familiar screen he had seen at the end of that other boy's life, complete with crimson red text.

Yet compared to before, asking questions about the desire to live was now completely different.

Name: Hunter Martin

Race: Human (Sealed)

Age: 20

Health: 100%

Mental Health: 100%

Bloodpoints: 0

Innate Skills: [Sense Danger] - [Luck]

Normal Skills: [Enhanced Senses] - [Instinct] - [Abnormal Resistance]

Talents: [Hand-to-hand Combat (Master)] - [Tactical Intellect (Expert)] - [Master Weapons Specialist (Expert)] - [Hunter(Expert)] - [Mathematics (Advanced)] -[Cooking (Advanced)]

------

It almost seemed as if he was listing his abilities like in a video game.  The talents he imagined were those of the original person in this body. Then there were the normal and innate abilities. He didn't really know what Blood Points were, but since they were "0," surely it was some kind of store where they were used. But surely the most important thing on this screen showed was "sanity," which in horror movies was the most important component if you didn't want to end up being devoured by a demon.

"Wait, that's not important," huffed Hunter, looking at the screen, "Is that all you do?" asked Hunter.

The screen didn't change at all, no other words seemed to answer his questions. He tried issuing some arbitrary commands, but nothing, it stayed the same. The only thing that got any reaction was that he told it to go away, making the system screen disappear.

Hunter then collapsed on the bed and looked at the soffit with a sigh, "... I guess I can't really complain," he thought.

Not only was he dead, but he had been transferred to another boy. This system or whatever it was had saved him, in a way. And he certainly could not deny that the knowledge he had gained in this new life was really useful.

Military experience, hunting experience, and even some normal, innate "supernatural" skills.

Hunter huffed, "Hunter Martin?" he hummed, "A new life with a psychopathic serial killer who likes to kill his victims brutally."

Even as Hunter said this you could see an excited look in his face. A new world full of excitement.

18