Friday the 13th (2009) – Part 3
163 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hunter and the group consisting of Trent, Jenna, Bree, Chewie, Lawrence, Nolan, and Chelsea arrived at the huge and luxurious lake house in Crystal Lake without any kind of problem, even though his danger senses were going on high alert he could feel he was being watched by someone!

While the others were preparing alcoholic beverages for the evening. Hunter went quietly and unnoticed up stairs and went upstairs, clearly remembering a very useful object that Trent hid inside his room.

Hunter's gaze stopped on top of a closet with many clothes piled up that from what he remembered from the movie hid a pistol ho better a glock 17.

He was about to look to see if there were any other interesting items in the room, but thanks to his enhanced senses he heard noises of someone approaching, so considering his options Hunter quickly grabbed the gun and hid it in his clothes.

There you are Hunter! I've been looking for you!" came Bree's playful voice, which made him calm down.

"What are you doing here?" asked Hunter in a curious tone.

"I saw you leaving the group and naturally followed you. I don't think Trent would be so happy to find you here~~" affirmed Bree with a small smile on her face.

Hunter did not respond to Bree and, showing a calm and indifferent gaze, approached her with slow steps as he grabbed her forcefully by the neck and slammed her against the wall, "Since when do you threaten me?

But Bree did not look scared at all; on the contrary, her cheeks were flushed and shiny as she brought her face close to Hunter's ear to whisper in a sexual tone, "It's your fault for not taking care of my needs."

Hunter's eyes widened at this unmanageable woman as he brought his face close to hers to kiss hee intensely and violently as he squeezed he ass hard.

*Spanking!*

"Ahhh~~❤️" moaned Bree, responding to the kiss with equal aggression and exhilaration as her mind went completely into euphoria with pleasure.

But Hunter wasn't quite satisfied yet; he slipped his hand into her tight jeans and began to play with her sweet cheeks and thrust three fingers into her tight little pussy.

"KYAH~~~❤️ AHHH~~❤️ IT HURTS~~~❤️" Bree moaned incessantly from too much pleasure, until finally she could hold herself back no longer.

"YES~~~❤️ I'M CUM~❤️❤️" cried Bree in a now completely erotic voice..

At the end of their little session you could see Bree on her knees completely exhausted from the previous orgasm a little blush covering her face at how overly satisfied she was.

But someone, however, was still not satisfied "Lick" ordered Hunter by bringing his fluid-covered hand close to the face of Bree, who had been stunned for a few seconds before she crawled close to him and began licking her fluids from her adored master's hand like a good bitch.

"❤️~SLURP~❤️" "❤️~GULK~❤️"

The noises she was making were arousing, Bree's tongue coiled and moving around Hunter's fingers, swallowing noisily and swallowing every drop of her fluids. They could leave no evidence of their escapade, not one so visible. Bree drank her fluids with delight.

"DELICIOUS~❤️❤️"

"Good bitch," affirmed Hunter petting his pet who responded with cute melts.

After finishing their little session the two parted ways, Bree went to get cleaned up. But not without Hunter telling him some simple orders he had to do to make up for his previous behavior.

Hunter had been pleasantly surprised that Trent had not come into the room while he and Bree were having their little session, he had his luck to thank for that.

However back downstairs in the house he realized why Trent had never arrived in the room while he and Bree were having their little session. Hunter had been pleasantly surprised when he never arrived in the room and really had his luck to thank for that, after all he was having a pretty heated discussion with his new 'friend' Clay.

Ha unlike the original film there was no Jenna to end their argument. So as a model citizen Hunter stepped in to stop them before it became a real fight

"Enough man!" stated Hunter in a strong tone as he applied enough heave to stop Clay's movements, but without hurting him.

Seeing that the person who had stopped him was Hunter. He let himself and dragged out of the house quite easily.

"Are you all right buddy?" asked Hunter in a mock worried tone.

"Yes, thanks for stopping me."

"Don't think about Trent anymore and just an insensitive asshole. You're still looking for your sister aren't you? I can give you a hand if you want" said Hunter

"Thank you, then I will accept your help" said Clay with a smile.

Hunter took his equipment from the house and with Clay they entered inside the Crystal Lake forest.

----------

Name: Hunter Martin

Race: Human (Sealed)

Age: 20

Health: 100%

Mental Health: 100%

Bloodpoints: 0

Innate Skills: [Sense Danger] - [Luck]

Normal Skills: [Enhanced Senses] - [Instinct] - [Abnormal Resistance]

Talents: [Hand-to-hand Combat (Master)] - [Tactical Intellect (Expert)] - [Master Weapons Specialist (Expert)] - [Hunter(Expert)] - [Mathematics (Advance)] -[Cooking (Advance)]

Equipment: Glock 17 - Military backpack (A gas mask - A thin steel wire - A long rope - "3" flashbang grenades - "2" fragmentation grenades - A military Bowie knife - A Utility Knife - A first aid Kit -  Two T-shirts - Aluminum adhesive tape - "2" Lighters)

11