Friday the 13th (2009) – Part 5
137 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hunter could not see anything around him; he was completely surrounded by darkness with no trace of light. He could only remember that at one point he felt very faint and then total emptiness.

Had he passed out? Maybe? Ho maybe it was better to say that he was dreaming!

In this vast darkness Hunter could only glimpse a strange hook with several spider legs that gave him a truly aberrant feeling.

"So it's you," murmured Hunter with a lighthearted smile.

An entity that lives between reality and our imagination. A nameless evil that corrupts the fragile hearts of susceptible victims into performing terrible acts since its only way to manifest itself in the real world is through an 'act of extreme violence that ends in death and pain.

He was not afraid, in fact he felt excited about this new experience, and slowly approached the hook with the intention of trying to touch it.

But a loud voice with obvious concern roused him from his dreams

"Hunter wake up! Please... I can't live without you... Don't abandon me too...."

Hearing someone calling him Hunter snapped his eyes open he immediately tried to get up only to feel very weak and be forced to fall back into bed. But before he could get a better look at his surroundings, a buxom blonde jumped on him with a face full of tears with obvious concern for him.

"Bree, I'm fine let me get up " murmured Hunter in an indifferent tone.

"No! You are not fine! You were full of cuts and burns, plus your body collapsed! You need rest!" stated Bree in a very strong tone that left no room for argument.

But he completely ignored her words as he slowly got out of bed. Hunter's body was full of bandages.

But honestly none of this interested him! Where was his gun? It was one of the few cards he had against Jason! Seeing Hunter's thoughtful face and seeing that his gaze was searching for something. Bree turned quickly as she opened a small drawer and picked up a familiar object.

"I found it while I was treating your happy and hid it before anyone could see it," Bree said as she handed him the gun.

Hunter looked at her, with a look slightly different from his usual one "Can you explain what things happened while I was unconscious," said with a cold, calm look.

After he was unconscious, Clay quickly brought her back inside the house and of course the others after seeing the condition freaked out... Especially Bree and Jenna.

After Clay explained what had happened with the crazy maniac who is killing everyone, there was an intense enough discussion between him and the other boys to be able to believe his words. But in the end they believed him even though there was still some doubt and waited for him to wake up while they barricaded themselves inside the house.

"How long was I down in the end?" asked Hunter as he put a shirt back on with a little help from the overprotective Bree.

"Not even 20 minutes," replied Bree quickly.

"I see, that means I still have time" affirmed Hunter with a smile.

Now he just has to think of how to kill Jason--the easiest thing, had weakened him will not be as fast as his usual, besides now he had

Now he just had to find the best grave for him. In fact maybe he already had it! This lake house looks like a good place for the final battle and where Jason can die. A small fire and a Jason on a spit cooked just right sounds perfect.

7