Friday the 13th (2009) – Part 7
98 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two flashbang exploded causing an explosion of light that blinded Jason. Hunter immediately seized the moment to run in the direction his good friend Trent had fled, and it was not difficult for him to find him with all the tracks he had left in the forest.

Hunter chased his trail with relative ease. He felt like he was in his natural environment and had no problem finding his way through this forest.

Eventually he managed to find Trent quite easily and without too much trouble he pulled his beloved gun out of his clothes and taking off the safety took aim and shot his legs.

*Bang * *Bang* *Bang*

Hunter was a good shot. But the distance between the two was quite large and the first two shots missed him completely, but thanks to his luck the third shot went where he wanted.

"Ahhh! ahhh!" moans of pain came from Trent's agonized body, which could be seen holding his wounded leg.

Hunter approached his body, which was trying to crawl like a caterpillar to escape the desperate situation.

"Dude, where are you going? The party has just started," Hunter said, crouching down in front of him with a smile on his lips.

Trent looked at him with fear-filled eyes and said in a completely terrified voice, "Please don't kill me! I'm sorry I ran away! Please!"

At his words, Hunter a simply flashed a frightening smile as he said in a strangely gentle voice, " Kill you? Man you shouldn't jump to conclusions just because I have a gun in my hand. I can assure you that this is absolutely not my fault!"

Hearing his words and seeing his smile Trent couldn't help but overreact at least according to him "Help! Somebody help me! Please help me!"

Hearing his desperate cries, Hunter decided to stop playing he had completely lost interest in him. Hunter got up from his crouched position and without deigning Trent a glance began to walk in the direction of the others.

But before meeting them he had to make some preparations! Very important ones.

Trent let out a sigh of relief and regained his composure as he saw him leave without killing him, but to his misfortune he was dead just didn't know it yet.

*Tap Tap Tap*

Several footsteps startled Trent who immediately tried to turn around to find out who it was, but before he could do so an axe blow hit him directly in the head exploding it killing him instantly and causing all the blood and grey matter to spill out like a fountain.

Jason looked around for someone in particular. But seeing no one, he began to walk slowly back home.

---------

Pov Bree

"Let go of me! Let me go Clay I have to go back to Hunter!" shouted Bree trying to rebel from Clay's grasp with little result.

"And what do you plan to do once you get back to him? Help him fight that killer?!" asserted Clay holding her tightly for fear she would run away.

Hearing his words, Bree fell to her knees as she began to cry knowing there was nothing she could do to help him " Hunter can't die! Without him I...."

Seeing that the situation was getting more complicated Jenna decided to take action by crouching down next to her friend she gently grabbed Bree's face as she put their foreheads together and stated in a gentle but strong tone that left no discussion "You have to take it easy Bree, he is much stronger than all of us put together I'm sure he will be fine against that psycho"

Bree calmed down listening to her friend's words and with new willpower slowly stood up with Jenna's help "You're right I remember him telling me that his father taught him how to survive in forests "

Seeing the two girls were calmer comforting each other Clay breathed a sigh of relief and said "We have to hurry or else the time Hunter and Trent gave us will go to waste"

The girls nodded at his words as they followed.

Eventually continuing to walk through the forest they arrived at the place Clay and Hunter had found, but were unable to enter due to the interference of the assassin.

Clay was the first to go inside the house to see if anyone was there and of course for the safety of the two girls. Seeing that no one was there Clay motioned to Jenna and Bree that they could enter.

Upon entering they saw a dilapidated old house in a state of serious disrepair Although dilapidated and tattered, the house is still filled with all the furnishings and mementos of a few children.

"Help! Help please! Help me!!!"

Noticing several screams Clay immediately searched where they were coming from and signaling the girls to be quiet he listened more carefully to the screams and realized where they were coming from, from a hidden passage in the floor of the house. Going down the underground passage, in the tunnel they face a beautiful girl with a very slender body, with amber eyes and light brown hair chained with

"Withney!" cried Clay surprised to see his sister was still alive.

"Clay! Help me please!" shout Whitney with hopeful tears seeing her brother.

"Yes, I'll release you now!" said Clay grabbing a piece of iron to break the chains, but with evident little result for fear of hurting his sister

*Boom*

A loud noise startled everyone as they turned to see someone had entered the underground passage and everyone without any exclusion immediately thought the worst... Fortunately, it was not the killer.

"It's me" affirmed Hunter raising his hands in the air seeing that everyone was looking at him with fear.

"Hunter!" cried Bree running to him to hug him.

Assessing the situation Hunter easily dodged Bree's hug to go help Clay free his sister as he said in a cold tone "Dude I got this."

Clay immediately nodded, handing over the piece of iron and leaving us room so he could free his sister.

*Clack

Hunter broke the chains with ease with one swift blow, showing a coolness and calmness that greatly amazed Whitney who was looking at him with a small glint in her eyes.

After being freed Whitney immediately ran to her brother to hug him.

"Sorry to spoil the moment but that fool will be here in a few minutes," Hunter said in a fairly normal tone without much fear in his tone.

*BOOM*

"Too late..."

6