Supreme General Of Absolution
813 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*ts* *ts* *ts* *ts* *ts* *ts*

*ts* *ts* *ts* *ts* *ts* *ts*

."GO GO GO, TO THE LEFT SHOOT SHOOT DON'T LET HIM REACH US!!!."A soldier on the battlefield shout to his fellow companions that surrounded him to shoot at a target, it was over 500 of them but they still seem to be the ones at a disadvantage.

*Boommm*!!   *Booomm*!!

The figure they are shooting at dodged every round of gun fire thrown at him with almost a frightening ease, that one would think that what he did was a normal occurrence.

But the soldiers seems to be fearful as they trembled at what they are witnessing with there own eyes, such a thing shouldn't be possible in this world.

There weapons had little to no effect on there adversary as he was still coming at them non-stop with an ever growing momentum .

."Hahahahaha, well look what we have here ya'll prepared a little party for me".

"So kind of the WNE alliance to give me a little warm up to stretch my muscles before the fight starts".

The silhouette laughed as he walk out the smoke caused by the hail of bullets that struck his surroundings.

He appeared out the dust cloud and into the light, it was a giant of a man by the world's standards radiating a majestic presence, he was 7th tall dark skin, muscles that bulge with strength but also elasticity, he had brown eyes that held a slight amount of crazy genius, even in older age as he looked to be around his forty's-fifty's he was handsome at least a 8 out of 10 in the grand scheme of things.

He wore high ranking military clothes that instead of looking like a soldier he looked like a royal figure, he had stars and metal all over his chest and a royal purple cape on his back blowing in the wind.

On his head layed a hat that represented a general but instead of the stars with a H at the top logo of the hevsue empire, it had the words SUPREME GENERAL.

This beast of a man was Haile the Supreme General of the hevsue empire of the South, one of the four great empires of the world, he is also by himself the most powerful man in the world both in status and personal power.

Right now he only was battling some of the soldiers of the WNE alliance which represents the West, North and East Great empires, it was over 500 of them currently and he was taking them all on and was wining.

They can't even touch him even though he is unarmed and alone, which is sad but understandable, this man in just the last 30 years had slaughtered more than 3,000,000 enemies and within that over 3,000,000 was some of the best soldiers the three empires had to offer, they even had to steal soldiers from some smaller countries and train them to add to there already declining power.

Haile smiled as he look at the hundred man army before him, he was a little disappointed at the numbers but he doesn't really care even a fly has meat even though it's small.

."Alright, what are you all waiting for, come at me, shoot, rip me apart....if you can that is."Haile said still smiling as the army cowered before him some even taking small steps back.

These soldiers were no fools they know if they get even an inch close to this maniac they will die without even knowing how, so how can they just willing throw themselves through deaths gates of there own will.

But in the end they really have no choice, either they fight or they die, if they retreated and return home they will be killed, if they fight this monstrosity they will be killed, they were really struck between four mountains unable to move in any direction, the only path now is below then up, the grave and hopeful heaven.

They clenched there teeth cursing all the generations of the corrupt officials of they empires, but they had a mission to do they had to stall him for a bit till what the higher up wants to do, even they don't know, there orders were to keep him in the desert for as long as possible.

Haile who was waiting for them to come, suddenly stiffened up and lost his smile, he turn his head behind him looking to the sky nothing was there but it seemed as if he saw something."So they finally betrayed me huh, bunch of cowards."He muttered up his breath as he look back at the now pitiful looking soldiers, who didn't know yet that they were also betrayed.

."ALRIGHT MEN, THIS MAY BE IT, OUR LAST STAND, LETS GO OUT WITH A BAN-."What seemed to be the Commander of these soldiers shout but the last words seemed to be stuck in his throat as a loud whistling sound could be heard from the sky in the distance, he looked and paled.

He looked up in the distance and his face turned white, as a dead look appeared in his eyes, the other soldiers also looked up and drop to the ground one by one in lost hope.

."Hahahaaahhhhhhh!!!." ."Ahhhhhhhhh!!!."

All the soldiers except the Commander began to break down mentally, some started to laugh crazily and some just screamed.

The only one in the army with a clear head was the commander, but even he had also given up hope, he looked at Haile who was also looking up with resentment, this was because of this man.

Haile who had regained his smile look cross at the commander."Hahahah it seem like you lot were also betrayed along with me, you became the sacrifices to bring me down, by the looks of it they really went all out."He laughed a bit as he said this.

He turn his head back to the sky, in the sky black dots numbered in the hundreds were coming to claim his life after 50 years, they were nuclear warheads, weapons of mass destruction, each can destroy a city by themselves.

How he knows he was betrayed, that is easy, if he wasn't betrayed, before these warhead got close to him they would have been intercepted by his empires own warheads, that's why he could still live after killing over three million people of the three empires.

But even in this situation he had regained his smile, even though he knows this is the end of his life, he still feels a little bit excited.

He had conquer everything in this world with his own hand, he had brave the hot of the wilderness, the cold of the north, the mountains, fought off a tiger and killed a whale with a sword.

He had challenged almost every major power that exists on this planet, but they was one thing he was sure he could not beat and that was the power of the nuclear warheads of the empires.

Even though he didn't fear death, he didn't want to just jump right at death doors and open it with his own hands.

But right now the doors are coming at him so he will take this as a chance to see if the pinnacle strength of humanity could withstand the pinnacle of human technology.

He turned toward the warheads not backing down, his cape fluttered in the wind as he grinned even wider, he can finally use his full strength against something.

He walked forward a bit clenching his fist taking a stance to release his full might in one punch as he won't have another.

Seconds go by as the warheads got closer and closer, as they got closer the smile on Haile's face widened and he seemed to be satisfied with life, maybe his only regret is that he won't be able to destroy all four empires and that they succeeded in there goals of killing him.

He accepted his fate with his most powerful punch of his lifetime and possibly in all human history....

*BOOOOOOMMMMMM*!!!

Unfortunately for Haile, even with his almost invincible strength his punch didn't put up any resistance at all to the warheads, he, the soldiers and the entire city and 10 million Square miles of destruction followed each other to the afterlife.

It was to be expected that he couldn't win, it was hundreds of warhead against him, as powerful as he was he was only mortal.

So today on the 23nd of August 4320 a great man die, the Supreme General, the most influential man in all recorded history, a man worship by many avid believers as a God because of his power and hated by just as many because of that same power.

As the news of the destruction spread around, the new of his death couldn't be hidden, some where happy and some were sad, but everyone was shocked all together as the almost impossible was accomplished, killing the invincible Supreme General Haile, now the legend of the Supreme General is now to be spread from generation to generation.

Though his journey may not yet be over.....

7