Woah Woah Woah《18+》
927 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*Sona's office*~~~~

Sona is sitting at her desk looking at some papers, she rubbed her temple as her head was pulsing from all the things that happened today to her, she felt like she is in a bad dream and is unable to wake up.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

."Come in Tsubaki."Sona said without looking up from her paperwork, she was to tired and distressed to even check who it was.

*Squeak*

."~Hey sona, I missed you~."Haile Said to sona who still did not look up as he greeted her, but it's not a bother, infact this might help him speed up his plans in getting her faster, watch a master at work.

Sona hearing his voice didn't even bother to look up, she didn't feel like talking to him today, maybe tomorrow but not today, she felt it was his fault for her suffering right now.

."Don't worry I didn't come to bother you, keep doing what you're doing, I just wanted to lay my eyes on your most beautiful existence."Haile said choosing his words carefully as he smiled.

Sona hearing this frown.'He sure knows how to use his words don't he, guess he's a playboy."Even though she thought this she her devil heart started beating a little faster, even if she knows it's not sincere.

."Alright I'll leave you to your stuff then, I probably won't see you till tomorrow so goodbye Sona."He said turning to leave but walk slowly on purpose so she can try making a decision to speak to him but as soon as she hesitates he will leave instantly not giving her time to say anything after.

He had already placed a huge shadow in her heart by now, so all he has to do is make her aware of it and his plans to get her will be easier, then ever, the only problem would be her big sister devil king/Queen serafall.

Sona seeing him leaving looked up and open her mouth to speak but in the end didn't say anything as she watched his lonely looking back.

Haile looked back one more time and look in her eyes and sigh softly but just enough for her to hear it and left without looking back again.

.'Did I make a mistake, I didn't even really know him,but he didn't even do anything wrong, what is wrong with me, I've never been like this?."Sona thought in her mind, she want to talk to him but she hesitated instead, losing her opportunity, hopefully she has a chance tomorrow to talk to him.

*Timeskip, after-school, 3:00*

Haile is walking across the same very bridge that issei first got a "girlfriend", this is the very place that the plot began from, right here the pervert found his first death.

He decided to test it out just for laughs, maybe he too would get a girlfriend on this "romantic" bridge of legends, it would be pretty funny or scary, depending on who it is, if it is a super class woman, then he can say goodbye to his life unless ophis save him.

But if she does save him he also doesn't know how he would feel about that, it would definitely hurt his pride a little bit not alot but a little, enough that he would feel it.

But would such a situation happen to him, he is literally just a random person walking on a random bridge amongst thousands, what are the odds.

.'Right?."He smile as that thought came through his mind, he shook his head at the silly thought, he must be really bored now to think of that.

."H-hello Haile."

Haile smile froze on his face."You must be fucking kidding me."He awkwardly twist his head around as multiple thoughts passed through his mind at light speed, ranging from escape plans to fighting to the death.

.'*Phew* Oh its only her, I almost thought this bridge was cursed.'He thought as he look at aika shyly fiddling with her fingers standing behind him, his heart that was beating a little faster than normal with adrenaline started to calm down at his command.

."Oh yeah, pervert girl from class, what was your name again?."He said with a charming smile on his face look at her, the girl that caused him so much stress just now.

Aika hearing him call her a perverted girl started to blush madly."M-m-My name i-is aika."She said stuttering cutely as she bow her head looking at his lower body.

.'This girl is truly a pervert of epic perversions, even pretending to be shy so she can sneak a peek of my package.'He smiled brighter as he thought this, he knows the perfect thing to do to a perverted girl like this, she dare to "prank" me like this .

."So what did you want with me aika."He said still smiling as he thought about some naughty things this girl probably likes to do.

Aika took a deep breath to gathered the full power of her perversion(Courage)."If-if you're not doing anything now, maybe we can hang our or some, like -to -go -so -go to the games or sing karaoke or something."She said, some indistinguishable and some understandable.

.'Well that's going along with what I just thought'.

."Yes we can go to a karaoke bar, I would be honored, lead the way."He smiled flirtatiously as he followed after her lead, humming to himself as he also looked around the area to see if there was anyone following him, he can't have that happening.

*Karaoke bar-room*~~~~Little sex scene ahead, if you don't want to see it just scroll pass till you see this "********" cutting the page in half, this one will probably be extremely long as I may not do another sex scene after this one, I would just say that he had sex with a glossed over description, but if I do make a sex scene in the future it won't be nearly as long as this one.

Haile rented the bar-room for 15 dollars an hour, he payed 60 dollars for four hours to the cashier up front, as he wasn't in a hurry to go home and probably she isn't as well.

It doesn't really matter, her parents probably doesn't care about her or she is just rebellious right now, maybe if she goes home later she'll probably only get a light talking to.

He is now in the room with aika who was sitting on the half circle couch nervous because of what's to come for her.

He smiled and walked over to her and sat down putting his arm around her shoulders, he didn't bother to be smooth and take it slow, he already knows what she brought him here for.

He knows it is definitely not because she wants to hear him sing, on the contrary she wants him to hear her "sing" instead and he will obliged, happily so at that.

."So aika, I've been interested in you since I first layed eyes on your beautiful Visage, I must say I didn't expect you to make the first move."He said with a smile as his free hand slowly made its way to her leg which trembled gently at his touch.

He wasn't in a hurry so he didn't try to rush it, he rubbed her leg till she calm down, starting from her knees and started to go higher, moving only in inches, stopping in each place for 12 seconds sometimes less.

."R-Really, you think I'm beautiful?."She said blushing like crazing as her face almost dripped blood, her hearted started racing even faster if that was even possible.

Haile move his face close to her neck and breathed on it gently."~Yes of course, the most beautiful creature on this planet I've seen~."He said using the breath from him talking to tickle her neck to stimulate her as he continued rubbing her leg over the clothes.

She started to bit her lips, even though she knows he's lying she can't help but to feel herself getting wet at his sweet talks, she felt like just letting go of her lady likeness to just jump on him right now but she held back herself, just barely.(A.NYes, this shit actually works, don't ask me how).

."Mnmm."

Haile suck on her neck gently causing her to let slip a soft moan from her beautiful lip, he start going up with both his hand and his mouth.

."Aaah."

He kissed her neck going up to her ears and at the same time moving his hand up to her pussy but he didn't go for it directly he gently glossed over it going up to her stomach rubbing it even more gently.

Still working on her neck, he started kissing closer and closer to her face dragging his lip back and forth across her face till he reached her lips but he didn't kiss her yet.

."Aaaah h-haile."

He continues to rub her stomach and reach his other hand that is around her to hold her breast making her moan, he squeezed and knead them gently while caressing her stomach and kiss her nose and cheek.

."AaaaaahhMmm."

He finally kissed her lips and at the same time in sync he pinched her left nipple with his hand that's around her, making her moan loudly into his mouth, he took that moment to stick his tongue in her mouth.

He fought against her shy tongue defeating her easily and quickly, he continued like this not moving much anymore making her comfortable for a minute still kissing her.

Slowly he moved his hand on her stomach downward taking it off then putting it on again periodically while sliding down, he passed her pussy this time he lightly touched it but not enough for her to feel a good sensation but more like make her more horny and give her an insatiable itch that he will scratch soon.

He push his tongue around her mouth, from the roof of her mouth to the sides rubbing on her pearly white teeth and under her tongue, his right hand continued playing with her breast as his left hand moved past her pussy and head back to her knees and start going up her skirt.

."Aaah." ."Aaah."

He moved his left hand to her nipples rubbing then, he then in sync bit her tongue just enough to sting and pinch her nipples, using that opportunity he move his right hand to her pussy quickly and finding her clitoris and pinching it gently pushing her right over the edge of the mountain.

."~Aaaaahhh I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING AHAAAAAAA~".

Aika came all over his hand trembling her eyes glazed over in pleasure, as he kissed her once again drawing out her orgasm as long as possible still holding her clit, then he let it go pulling his hand out from her skirt covered in her juices.

."~Look at this naughty naughty girl, soaking my hand in your river."He said showing her his fluid covered hand with a horny smile on his face as his pants got painful for "big Haile".

Aika seeing his hand blushed even deeper as she breathed heavily still feeling lingering effects of her orgasm, she took hold of his hand and put it in her mouth licking his fingers sensually looking into his eyes.

."~Daddy take me now, strangle your little girl tightly and pond me into oblivion~."

."Woah woah woah, hold up, I ain't into all that freaky shit, I know you are a-a great pervert and all but let us keep it comfortable...for me."He said raising a eyebrow at her, he had to calm her down quickly before she got out of control.

He then proceed to push her down on the couch rubbing her breast and kissing her, taking off her panties he pull them off revealing some ordinary panties, he was a little surprise it wasn't a tong, he then took off her upper clothes leaving her bra and short skirt.

He started kissing her going down to her stomach and to her pussy he lifted up her skirt and with his head underneath and kissed her pussy lips.

."Aaaahhhhh."

Aika moan loudly and hold down his head with her hand as he started eating out her pussy pushing his tongue deep into her insides skillfully reaching her extra sensitive areas as aika trembled and screamed.

."~Ahhhmmm I'M CUMMING AGAIN Ahhhaa~".

He made her come twice times now in the past 20 minutes, he believes she is sufficiently ready now for the True Black dragon God king Emperor to take her.

He hold up wiping his mouth from her juices, he spread her legs into a vageta hairline shape and look her into her eyes with a gentle expression.

He unbuttoned his shirt showing off his abs he had worked hard for so it deserves to be shown not hidden behind a shirt.

Aika seeing his abs hid her face under her hands but left a small hole to peek through, Haile smiled, the girl was such a pervert that she still wanted to peek though she can even touch.

He also unbucle his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers showing the great Awakened dragon.

Aika was in shock looking at it in a daze, she had known how big it was but she now saw it in real life for the first and she felt like it was sucking in her soul as she looked at it.

It was 8 inches long and it's grit was 3 and half inches wide.

."Are you ready for war."He said smiling charmingly releasing a bit of his commanding presence of his years as the Supreme General and some pride from how she was looking at him.

Aika licked her lip seductively as she hold out her hands wanting him to hug her."~Come into me Haile~."She said staring right into his eyes.

Haile smirked at her and line up his cock with her pussy, he started gently putting his cock head in between her pussy lips first before kissing her and pushing in slowly, before long he reached the full depth.

."Aaahhhnmm."

Aika screamed out with pleasurable and painful tinge in her voice as tears came from her eyes but she also smiled with her tongue out and her eyes rolled back.

While Haile had a frown on his face as he was looking down, he he saw blood coming out of her pussy and on his cock, that can only mean one thing.

.'She was a virgin, who would've thought the most perverted and horny girl in the world would be a virgin, definitely not me, well shit."He thought as he look at her face and the blood periodically.

She looked at his weird like nothing was wrong."Aren't you going to move?."She ask him taking off her glasses before they get broken in the middle of the rough fight.

."I didn't know you were a virgin, how can you just give it away."He said with a confused feeling in his mind as he look at her strangely.

She gave him a sideeye look."You know this I not the time for that, anyway you thought I was a whore because I am a pervert, I was searching for my prince to give my virgin to, here we are."She said hurriedly feeling frustration building up in her.

."And I'm thus prince, you only met me for a couple hours, I know I'm handsome but this is overboard but I you're ok with it then who am I to judge." He said pulling his cock out till only the head was in and then pushing all 8 inches in all the way again slowly.

."~Aaahaaa YES THAT'S IT HARDER DO ME FAST~

Aika screamed out to him, she is in between pain and pleasure, it seems she really was a pervert as she is even a masochist that loves pain as it also gives her pleasure.

Haile hearing her start to speed up his pace as she seems to like the pain.

*Clap* 

*Clap* 

*Clap*

 *Clap*

*Clap*

."Mmm! Ooooh!".

."Uh, Uh, Aughhhhh, uhm uhm."

."Yes, yes... uh ungh ungh uh uh uh AUGH..."

."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'M CUMMINNNNGGGG!!!".

Aika came squirting everywhere, all on Haile check and his dick but as he was still ponding into her with stopping even as she orgasmed it created a wet slapping sound as he sped up.

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

." YES Uh, Uh, Aughhhhh, HARDER uhm uhm."

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch

."~Aaah Aika prepare to see god, I hope you're a believer, either way you're going to heaven~".

Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch

."Agghh I'm cummING aika Aaahhgggg".

."ME TOOOOO Aaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa."

Both of them cum at the same time, Haile grunted as he trembled a little from the pleasure as he pumped into her a few more times so both of them can feel the after glow of their orgasms.

He started to kiss her lips not taking out his dick yet but moving slowly pulling one inch out and pushing it back in.

***************************************************

*Timeskip 6:55*~~~~

Haile was currently lying down with aika on top of him still with his dick inside her pussy with white cream mix with a little red in it on them.

They had sex five times in these four hours, he came seven times five from sex and two from blowjobs from her, she came 14 times before she was drained and fell asleep on his dick while he was still hard, he continued grinding in her pussy so he won't get blue balled and cummed one last time making it the 7 times.

Now they are both just waiting out the time so he can have his money's worth, it was definitely worth the money Alright.

He look down at her on his chest, he should probably get her home before it's to later, he grabbed her ass and lifted her off his dick with a pop, he slapped her butt so she can wake up.

."Mnmm."

She moaned in her sleep and open her eyes."What is it."She said still between sleep and wake with glazed over crystallized eyes.

."You have to go home have you forgotten we are still at the karaoke place."He smile and kiss her nose and forehead tenderly.

Aika smiled sweet at his tenderness."~Do we have to~."She said seductively while stroking his dick.

."Yes we have to go, you have to go home before your parents worry, plus this place will soon close for the night so let's go, put on your clothes."He said slapping her ass again.

*Outside the karaoke building*~~~~

."Alright so where do you live, I'll take you home."Haile said to aika looking around at the dark streets, he can't allow her to go home by herself, that's the least he can do, actually he can do less but he just wants to do it because he likes this girl.

Aika sigh and pointed in a direction."Up there, the big mansion over the hills."She said not really enthusiastic to go home to an empty house.

."Alright give me your hand."He grabbed her hand and began walking with her protectively behind him, she also was walking funnily from the sex.

Aika looked at his heroic back and his serious expression in protecting her, she felt a warmth spread in her chest and she felt butterflies in her stomach as she smiled to herself.

.'Even though he probably does not love me, I'll see to it that he does, I'll make him addicted to my .....~hehehe♡."

*At his house*~~~~

He had already taken Aika home to her giant mansion and is now coming home, he looked around to see if he could find ophis.

.'It seems she's not coming tonight'.He thought with a little disappointment, he had grown used to her presence quite quickly not it feels weird to not have her Emotionless face in sight.

As he thought this he felt something hugging him from behind, he smile as he knows would it is.

."Let go home big brother."

.'Aaa that refreshing monotonous voice.'

."Ok".

6