Familiar Familiar Forest
123 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*12:20pm Wednesday*

    *Familiar Forrest*

In a realm that is now in night as a full moon could be seen hanging in the sky, in a prosperous Forrest in a part of the world a golden magic circle appeared and flashed, bring with it a group of people, which was Haile and the others.

."Mmm so this is the Familiar Forrest huh, nice place to relax, cool, fresh and full of beast and.....it's night."Haile said as he breathed in deeply looking at the moon high in the sky's, while at the same time holding onto Aika who was still in shock as she looked around.

Sona and Tsubaki were vigilant as they looked around the area, sona sent the rest of her peerage to survey the place and make sure nothing is lying in wake ready to jump out, they were obviously experienced.

."Aika this is the truth of the world you live in, the sooner you accept that it's true the better, didn't you say you trust me, if you love me and trust me why is it so hard for you to face it."Haile said as he hugged her in his arms tightly comforting her.

Aika started to calm down but her heart was still ponding."I'm not in disbelief, I'm afraid because i know it's true, if I didn't think it was true why would I be afraid."She said as she enjoyed his embrace.

Sona and Tsubaki seeing this frowned but didn't say anything as they understood what is going on, she was only an ordinary girl, infact she took it better than they thought, most others would freak out, some just faint.

Haile looked up suddenly to a tree."Do you mind not peeking at us, show yourself before I have to bring you out."Haile said as his eyes glowed gold while he still had Aika in his arms.

."Alright I concede, I mean no disrespect cause you I can't defeat, so I the familiar master will come from behind this tree."

A man's voice sounded from behind the tree as he came to light, he is a middle age looking man with a lanky appearance, he has a neck-length red hair tied in a low ponytail and has brown eyes. He wears a white top, black short with a green sweater wrapped around his waist, white socks, brown sneakers, black fingerless gloves, a dark-blue cap and carries a yellow bagpack.

Sona's eyes widened."No Haile he is not an enemy, he is the self proclaim familiar master Zatouji, but he is definitely knowledgeable about familiar more so than anyone I know, he is how me and my peerage got our familiars."Sona said explaining to Haile who he was, so he doesn't strike out at him.

Haile nodded he knows him."I see, so will you help me pick a familiar for these two lovely lady's then Mr. familiar master."Haile said pointing to Asia and Aika who stood beside him holding onto his hand.

."What about me, this was for me!!!."

Saji scream out as he pointed at himself but everyone just ignored him like an annoying fly, he gained a depressed aura an stooped in a corner.

."Mmm well what do we have here a mellow scent and innocent pearls and a fellow pervert but this one's a girl, let me remember and see if I know, a matching familiar that can help these two grow."Zatouji said as he rhyme everything he says in a joking manner as he observed the girls.

He then looked to Haile."What about you good sir do any ring a bell, do you want a familiar that can Shatter the realms or a treasure familiar for diamonds and gems."He said to Haile with his hand folded.

."I already have my idea of what I want, so just focus on them for now."Haile said as he smirked and thought of a particular great beast if he is not wrong then the ruler of this familiar Forrest is a powerful one.

The familiar master nodded his head."Then all follow me, we shall see what we'll find maybe a bird maybe shark maybe some bees or even a tree."He said and jumped down from the tree walking deeper into the Forrest.

The others looked at each other but most was drawn to looking at Haile who began to walk so they followed behind him.

~~

They've been walking for about a minute now they didn't see the familiar master having any signs of stopping, they didn't see any familiars, at least if butterflies and things like ants or not considered.

Suddenly as those kind of thoughts began to circulate in some of the girls minds the familiar master stopped and looked back at them with a finger on his lip.

."Look just before us, it is a rabbit, it has something I want but I still do not have it, it's quite fast disappearing like magic, poof and it's gone go quick if you'll have it."Zatouji whispered to them as they look at the rabbit familiar before them.

Everyone except Haile looked on at it in curiosity even the devil's, it was quite mysterious looking after all, it had the appearance of a white rabbit but just it was big about five feet tall and it had blue markings that look like lightning running through its fur with blue eyes to match, it had sharp teeth that it use to eat grass.

Haile looked at it in thought then looked to both Asia and Aika to see who it would more fit."Which one of you want this one, I'll get it for you."He asked them as he couldn't decide, it was there decision anyway.

."Mmm I don't know, I don't really like it."Aika said as she looked at it, it was the first time she had even seen a creature like this at all so she didn't even know if it was alright or not, but she felt it didn't fit her personality.

Asia shook her head."Can I get something cuter looking?."She said, even though the rabbit was pretty looking and was probably strong it was too tall for her, she wanted something more small and cuddly like maybe a smaller version of this rabbit.

Haile nodded his head then turned to Sona."You all can have this, do you want me to get it for you, or....."He asked her, he still remembers that she came originally to get a familiar for Saji, he just wanted to make sure his girls get first pick.

Sona shook her head at that and looked to Saji who was still sulking as he was ignored."Do you want this one Saij."She asked him with a serious face.

."No I don't want this ugly looking creature."

Sona nodded then turn to the familiar master."He will be having this one, what do we have to do to catch it."Sona said ignoring everything Saji said, making him shocked.

."Why did they get to choose, why do I have to get this one!."He whispered with dissatisfaction in his voice as he threw a small tantrum, he felt he was being mistreated, sona doesn't treat Tsubaki and the others like this.

Tsubaki stood with a serious expression and the other peerage members just sighed at him.

Sona frowned as she folded her arms under her breast with the glare reflecting on her glasses it created a frightening appearance."When you learn to stop questioning my decisions and obey me you will gain more freedom to do what you want."She said as her tone turned sharp like broken glass as she looked at her rebellious servant.

."I-i-i so sor-sorry miss president."Saji realized who he was talking to, she was his master, his eyes dulled at that, he was only just a servant of the girl he loves.(A.N.I kinda feel bad for him)

Sona nodded and turned her back to him."Anyway I'll forgive you for now, so familiar master what does one have to do to get this rabbit."She ask the familiar master again as she was so rudely interrupted before.

."To get the rabbit, develope a habit, of playing with food until you're good act it, approach the beast and it'll hide from you, find in five minutes or you'll be food."Zatouji the familiar master said in his unique talking style which could leave some people confused at the riddles which Saji is right now.

Saji just stood they not knowing what to do as everyone turned there attention to him making him nervous raising his blood pressure.

."Go on and do it, Don't you understand it, well if you don't let me tell you, approach the rabbit and basically play tag with it, if you can't catch it within five minutes then it will most likely eat you and from what I can feel from it, it definitely can eat you."Haile said as he smirked at saji telling him some chilling words, he looks to see his suffering expression it just looks so pitiful.

Saji looks at the wild magical rabbit it looked so ferocious and ugly he cringed at it as it ate some grass and slobbered all over dripping silava.

."Prez can't you help me, if we work together we can do it quickly, the other two there still have to get there's maybe we shouldn't hold them up to much."Saji said thinking smart bringing up a totally reason argument.

Sona frown as Saji was indeed right she looked over to Haile in thought, she couldn't possibly keep him waiting."*Sigh* Alright I'll help you, I'll offer some background support."Sona said in defeat she had originally wanted to use this chance as a punishment to discipline him but it seems that isn't happening.

."Thank you prez."Saji said smiling as he cracked his knuckles and started walking to the rabbit, he finally has a chance to show off his great power infront of everyone.

He approached approached the rabbit and it noticed his presence and looked up at him without fear, it's blue eyes flashed with lightning as it gazed him up and down then suddenly it blurred and disappeared.

."Your time starts now, catch the beast or you'll be dong, it's never to far so just start looking, it'll come for your head so just start ducking."The familiar shouted to Saji who was a distance away.

Saji clenched his teeth as he surveyed the area not seeing the thing but he still kept a look out he is not just some novice Reincarnated devil he was a martial artist before he became a devil so he still has some combat experience.

*Swoosh*!!!

Saji suddenly crouched down to the ground as the familiar master said and a blueish-white flash passed over him, it would have take off his head if he was slower, he glanced up and raised him hand at it.

."Sacred Gear Vritra:Absorbtion line!."Saij shout out and his sacred gear appeared on his hand it took the shape of a frog like gauntlet which houses the power of the dragon king of darkness aka prison dragon Vritra.

A blue line shot out from the mouth of the frog like sacred gear gauntlet and held on to the foot of the rabbit rapping around it tightly.

Saji smiled proudly and turn around to glance at everyone to see there expression of awe, then suddenly he felt a yank in his arm and his vision blurred.

."Ahhggg!."

*Shhhh*

He was being dragged by the rabbit all across the ground at extreme speeds he felt pain all over his body, he tried his best and managed to twist his body in a way he can use his foot to close down, he stomp his foot down while being dragged only dirt could be seen flying around.

."Absorbtion line!!!."

He used his Absorbtion lines ability to absorb the power of the being it raps itself around and it succeed, the rabbit began to slow down its speed and strength began to wane at a reasonable speed as the two were now far from each other in power.

Eventually the rabbit started ot move only as fast as an ordinary human being and Saji gave his Absorbtion line a hard yank stopping the rabbit in its tracks and pull it towards himself.

*Boom*!

."Aykkkkkkk!!!!."

He punch it in its stomach making it spit out silava and fall to the ground releasing a weird sound in pain.

."Ahggg."

Saji got up off the ground with a groan as he was in pain from being dragged around he had cuts all over his body and he was covered in blood and his uniform was holy like a church which was quite ironic.

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

Everyone looking on gave him a clap as they watch him defeat the beast, Sona gave him a proud nod and a slight smile, he was after all a member of her peerage the stronger he gets the more it benefits her, even Haile gave him a clap in congratulations and let him have his moment of glory.

Saji hearing and seeing this puffed up his chest in pride as he felt flattered, he looked to Sona to see her expressions but was disappointed again, how could he keep forgetting that he is only a servant and a pawn at that.

."Saji go along and form a pack with it, catching it was the condition for the contract so it won't resist."Sona said hurriedly to him so he can stop wasting time bathing in worthless glory, Haile and the others still have to get there familiars.

Saji deflated at her comment, he sighed and walked to the rabbit and touched its forehead with his finger which was glowing with magic."Do you accept to a pack?."He asked it and it glowed with light and disappeared, he can now summon it anytime he wants with Summoning magic.

."Good now that this little situation is over we can move on to better things let's go."Tsubaki said adjusting her glasses and glanced at Haile who had his two arms taken up by Asia and Aika.

Zatouji the familiar master looked to Asia."Innocent miss what would you prefer, a fighting beast so you won't do the work, or a cuddly one for when your boyfriend goes to work."He said glancing between Haile and Asia.

."Bo-bo-boyfriend it-it looks so, me and him?."Asia stuttered was a red face as steam came from her head and she tighten her grip of his hand.

."Hahaha."

All the girl laughed at her embarrassed and had smiles on there face and so did Haile who rubbed her head in comfort.

."So what kind of familiar do you want Asia."Aika asked her in curiosity, she had no idea what to even expect, she had only ever heard of them in fantasy like anime and stuff so she looked for Asia's opinion who knows much more than her.

Asia put her finger on her chin cutely and tilt her her to the side."Ah...Mmmmm I don't really know, are there any small dragons, those are really cool."She asked the familiar master, she had remembered all what Haile told her of the dragon and how the strongest beings were dragons, maybe she could get a small powerful Dragon as well.

."Small cuddly dragon, I think I might know, but if you aren't pure it won't choose you though, come follow me, let us see if you are worthy of a dragon besty."Zatouji said in turn and looked around in thought and chose the direction.

Everyone followed him while Asia blushed and held her face in Haile's arm when the familiar master talked about being pure but they all walked along, unfortunately for a certain someone who was limping behind as he was injured from his fight with the wild lightning rabbit.

."Hey guys wait up, I'm injured here you know, I can't walk that fast now aggh."Saji said in frustration as he groaned from having to walk at a fast speed.

They all walked deeper into the Forrest coming across many different types of familiars but the girls wanted none of them as they didn't fit with there image.

They were walking along and suddenly the girls in Sona's peerage screamed out and Sona and Tsubaki jumped back and watched the scene infront of them play out.

Some green substance fell out of the tree on them and was burning there clothes putting small holes in it as they screamed in embarrassment.

The familiar master had blood running down his nose and Saji far at the back suddenly gain speed and was almost there in an instant.

Haile had shielded Asia, Aika and himself from it, he knew what it was as he observed it curiously and looked at Aika whose eyes were glowing brightly.

He snapped his fingers and the green slime levitated allowing the girls to quickly form back there clothes with magic before they became naked making Saij and the familiar master disappointed.

."Me me me me me, I want it I want it, give it to me, it's mine!!."Aika shouted out with glowing golden eyes behind her glasses as she breathed heavily.

Haile raised an eyebrow, sure she is a great pervert but this is just over the top."I know you wanted this that's why I didn't kill it instantly, here you don't have to worry of its strength I'll make it strong for you, this will be your guardian."Haile said as he passed it over to her but kept his power on so it won't burn her clothes as she grabbed it.

."....So how do I form a contract with this thing, I don't have magic."Aika said as she looked at the slime on her body in curiosity.

Haile thought about it."Well usually the beast can form a pack with you as well but...I don't think this one has any intelligence at all, human magicians use magic rituals...maybe I can help you."He said as he thought of an idea and let go Asia's hold on his hand for a moment and walked behind Aika.

He placed his hand on her back and it glowed gold making her glow gold as well, she felt a warm current flow through her body reminiscent of when they had sex.

."Go ahead and touch it with your finger and I'll do the rest."Haile said as he concentrated, this was his first time doing something like this, he's going to form the pack for her, the connection will try to come to him but because it has to pass through her first he will release it and it will stand in her instead.

 

At the tip of Aika's finger the Supreme golden magic circle appeared as she just looked on in pleasure from the warm feeling of Haile's magic flowing into her body from her spine, she suddenly felt a connection to the slime and she felt she could control it fully.

Haile took back his hand from her back quickly So it wouldn't come to him successful having it form the pack with her.

."Alright now it's only Asia left to find a Familiar for I'll go for mine afterwards, so where is this dragon."Haile said and ask the familiar master who then shrugged his head to follow him and turned around.

They all follow again all the girls that had there clothes burnt through had there clothes restored, they walked for 2 minutes more before stopping infront of a tree that was glowing in green and was sparkling with a mysterious and magical glow.

."Go ahead and touch the tree, it'll lock you in but Don't worry, if you are pure It'll set you free, an innocent heart it'll be your steed."He said to Asia who looked at the tree in curiosity, It felt like something was calling her.

She looked to Haile who nodded to her and she found her courage and walked towards the large tree with firm steps, she soon quickly arrived to the tree and took one look back.

She reached out her hand slowly to touch the tree, when her hand touched it, both her and the tree glowed brightly in green while some of the others watched on with amazement.

Asia stood frozen as she could see images play out in her mind, the images were of a giant green dragon with two long black horns on its head spreading its wings and roaring loudly with dead people all around it then from its mouth a green blast came out and land on the ground but instead of destroying it the people on the ground started to move and wake up as if came back to life.

Like that different scenes played through her mind till she came back to reality and looked down into her arms to see a small green dragon which looked like a miniature version of the one she saw in the images but this one looked cute.

."Ahh so cute, I love it."Asia said as she rubbed it while walk towards the others.

The devil's were shocked even Sona when the familiar master said dragon she thought he meant something like a lesser dragon with an extremely diluted bloodline but the one before them was a full pure blooded dragon that can become Mid and high class dragons or maybe if trained right which it will be with Haile around it could become an Ultimate Class dragon like Tannin the devil dragon mount of the previous lucifer and on par with the Satan's.

Infact even the familiar master was shock speechless, he just looked at it with wide eyes, he also thought it was just a lesser dragon but he made no big movement so they don't think he didn't know, if Haile knows he will definitely die for putting the girl in danger.

."So what is its name Asia did you already give it one, this will be a force to get reckoned with in the future and will be your guardian."Haile said as he observed the little green dragon that was looking around at everything with curiosity in it intelligent eyes.

Asia shook her head."I didn't give it a name, it came with its own name, it is Marigray The Ancient Dragon of healing and also Saintess Dragon."Asia said to him as she cuddled it in her arms.

Everyone except Haile was shocked again, if it came with a title that means it was a powerful Dragon from the ancient past that probably Reincarnated itself for some reason, they had never encountered anything like it before but they all know that dragons all have mysterious abilities so it was a possibility.

."Alright everyone I still have to get mine so let's go."Haile said to them, he thought it best to let Asia keep some of her secrets plus he doesn't really trust this familiar master from going out telling it out.

Everyone nodded at that.

."So what beast do you desire good sir, a flying beast, a swimming beast or one that roams the earth."Zatouji said as he smiled feeling accomplished from this excursion.

Haile smile brightly and looked his in the eyes."I want the legendary.....

1