Dragon Valley
118 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

Night Of Familiar Forrest

         Full moon

Haile now after getting an all powerful familiar is headed back to the others that are closer to the edge of the Forrest now, he could feel the rings and there devil like nature stood out amongst the natural energy of the Forrest.

He was in a happy mood as he childishly skip along the path whistling to himself truly having a chance to admire the surrounding Forrest, the further one got to the center the stronger and more beautiful everything got, it was really fascinating.

He saw some strange plants he had never seen before especially this one plant that was perpetually burning in purple flames, these flames were quite strong but unfortunately the plant creature was to weak to make use of it's unique ability, evolution is a bitch indeed.

."....Wait a minute."He suddenly stop dead in his tracks and thought back, he put his hand on his forehead, he was probably contaminated by an idiot to make some a stupid mistake.

He suddenly back pedaled and turn around running with blazing eyes back to the fire plant he saw, finally he stumbled upon it again.

."Sorry little guy, but at least you will have some use, I promise to use it regularly."He said as he stretched out his hand to it and used absorb, he absorb all the flame along with it's meager energy as absorb doesn't discriminate, so it took everything that was pure energy.

."MiiiahhhhhOOOO!!!."

The plant shrivel up as all its energy was sucked up, in its last moments it released a helpless sound as it died a pitiful death.

Haile ignored the thing and looked at his statistics....

NAME:Haile Supreme

AGE:17

TITLE:Supreme General, Traverser, God, Dragon Tamer.

RACE:TrueGod(New Born)!

DIVINITY:Pure Divine (Attribute:Life Energy, Death Energy, Dragon Energy)

MAGIC RESERVES:Peak,Super Class

CLASS:Peak, Super Class

COMBAT STRENGTH: High, Major God

SACRED GEARS/WEAPONS:(Supreme Wing Artificial Sacred Gear:Satan Class)10×

ABILITIES:Refine, Absorb energy, Infinity:Foundation 0.1%ABILITIES:full exhausted energy regenerates in 19.9 minutes and make magic power 10% stronger), Light Power:Light Weapon, Sword Birth Ability New!, Thor's Divine Lightning New! Flesh Desolving Flame New!

MAGIC SPELLS: Concentration magic, Supreme General God Fist, Fire Magic, Water Magic, Magic Summoning, Magic Teleportation, Magic Sealing, Strengthening Magic, Defensive Magic, Security System magic, hypnosis magic, blood manipulation magic, Enchanted, Disguise between seals, Elemental magic(New)!

." I've got a new title as well, hahahaha that's funny, Dragon tamer, I guess that counts as taming the dragon king, wonder what her expression would be if she saw this."He chuckled as he continued on his way back to the others.

In three minutes he saw them in the distance as he smirked with a glint in his eyes but then shook his head at his mischievous nature , he decided against it less he give them a heartattack especially Aika who is not fully stabilized yet.

While he was walking towards them at the corner of her eye Aika who was on the lookout for him a little ways sitting with Asia off to the side as she wasn't well acquainted with the others yet, she suddenly came a glimpse of him in the distance and stood up with excitement and worry.

."Haile...HAILE YOUR BACK."Aika shouted out in great joy radiating from her soul as she ran towards him with her face ripping apart with a smile.

Her shout also alerted the others of Haile presence, Asia's eye lit up as she overflowed with exhilaration also ran towards him with unlikely speed for her strength.

Sona and Tsubaki remained more calm and reserved as members of the peerage was still there so they have to retain some elegance and grace, but they still sighed releasing a great breath they were holding as they gave each other a look that show both there relief that he came back unharmed.

Aika arrived to Haile who was smiling at her confidently and jumped into his opened arms hugging tightly as relief wash over her as she can finally confirm he was not just her imagination and was indeed real.

."I'm here, I told you I'd be back, would I ever li-see you should have some more faith in me."Haile said with a smile as he hugged her back tighter as he used his magic to defend against the slime, then behind her he could also see Asia running coming to him with tears streaming down her face, he turn to Aika.

Aika understood and let him go so Asia could also enjoy his embrace which she did gleefully as she put down the dragon and jumped into his arms crying like a baby.

."*Sob* *sob* I *sob* thought I'd never see you *sob* again because all the power *sob* beast."Asia cried in his chest as she hugged him as he hugged her back with one hand and rubbed her back with the other.

Haile smile with satisfaction, today was really a good day, maybe he should do more stuff today as it seems his luck is at an all time high."Don't worry little Asia, I told you I am strong, how about later on I tell you what my ranking is on the scale, just between me and you, alright."Haile whispered in her ears as he kissed them and nibbled on them gently.

."Mm Mmmm Mmm ye-yes."Asia whispered as she blushed shyly as she felt tickled by his breath on her ear and felt a shiver down her spine.

Aika seeing this frowned."Alright you to, it's still broad day lig- broad night time, can't you wait till sometime else when no one is around."She said trying to stop them feel a bit of jealousy creeping up on her but she couldn't help it.

Haile looked over to her and smiled pulling away from Asia."Anyway let's go over to the rest now that we've sorted this mess out."He said as he walked to the rest of the ground with Asia and Aika following behind him.

As he got close Saji was the one that greeted him first."Bro that shit was epic we could feel the energy from all the way here as you fight what ever you were fighting, the shockwaves alone from a close distance would turn any of us to dust."Saji said at Haile with admiration and almost worship in his eyes, this was a God, the man before was definitely worthy of being a God.

."That I've seen a dragon before but this one felt even stronger, this one is a powerful one, who was it Haile."

Sona was the one that spoke, she asked his curiously, she had already felt the energy of a powerful Dragon but this one surpassed it by many time.

Haile smirked and hold our his index and tumb finger."Well why don't you see for yourself."He said as he snapped his fingers.

*snap*

*Poof*

*Boom*!!!

."Roooaaaarrrr!!!."

Haile smile as he watched everyone's complexion paled some were trembling not daring to even move a muscle, as if they don't it won't be able to see them.

Giant blue eyes peered down at the group as it's pale blue celestial looking scales shun in the moon light Making the dragon look both mysterious and extraordinary.

."D-d-d-dragon, this is a dragon."Aika was the most shocked as before today she didn't even know that none of these existed, she starting to feel faint as her eyes burr, as she was about to pass out she felt a hand on her shoulders and caught herself.

Haile was standing behind her he smile gently at her."Don't worry Aika you will get used to it eventually, this one is my dragon no need to fear."He said as he squeezed her shoulders comfortingly, also sending bits of his energy into her.

.O-ok thank you Haile, I feel better now."Aika said as she enjoyed the little massage haile was giving her.

Sona's eyes were wide as she observed the dragon, she recognized it, she recognized this dragon, she turned to Haile who smiled at her."You tamed a dragon king, a-a dragon king and her to beside."She asked in total shock.

All the devil's eyes widened in shock at her words, they know what a dragon king is and how powerful even a sealed one could be, they exchanged a glance towards Saji, but this one was full powered and in the flesh.

."Bro....how powerful are you really, this is no joked, now you can casually beat dragon kings."Saji said with dissatisfaction with himself, he also has a dragon king as his sacred gear yet is so weak.

Tiamat who was hearing all this frowned but didn't say anything as it wasn't false but it wasn't completely true, he didn't beat her but he did make her submit which also counts for a lost and he was not even serious injured so it was indeed casual and since he made her his familiar she probably counts as a tamed dragon, the more she thought about it the angrier she became, now it's beginning to feel like it's not worth it, she'll make sure Ddraid feels all her suffering along with his bearer.

."Yes say hello, this is the great and almighty, extraordinarily beautiful, Supreme glory of all women, an essence of divine femininity.....Chaos Karma Dragon King Tiamat."Haile said twinkling his finger as he gave her a grand introduction to the group even made some sparkles with his magic in gold.

Tiamat hear all this puffed up her chest in pride as she nodded her head.'At least he knows how to compliment someone, almost to good even, I felt like my body was floating in the clouds at his every word.'She thought as she looked at him in a new strange light, she should definitely try to get more compliments, it felt oddly ego lifting and confidence Strengthening.

."Wow, that's awesome, I've never seen a large dragon in scales before."Asia said as she looked on with shining eyes, she had heard of this dragon from Haile when he was explaining to her about the most powerful beings in the world he said that this one in particular had the power of a heavenly dragon.

Tiamat looked down at her with a passing glance but then she froze as she saw the thing in her hand a fellow dragon."Huh where did you find this dragon, do you have any idea who she is."She glared at Asia with her giant eyes glowing in the dark.

."-i-I got her a-as a familiar in this Forrest."Asia frightened as she stuttered and slide over to Haile side hiding behind him.

Tiamat frowned deeply."Why would she put herself in a familiar Forrest why didn't she just go back to the dragon valley, also why accept to be a familiar of a weak little girl like this."She asked out loud as she stared at the little innocent looking green dragon in Asia's hand.(A.N.I know I know it's dragon mountain, but I'm making two dragon places, dragon mountain which tannin oversees and dragon valley the birth place of almost all dragons)

."Who cares who she is, Asia is mine so she can have whatever her heart desires, no one will say no or there will be consequences of which they can't afford."Haile said as his eyes glowed golden and radiated a majestic pressure that twisted the air between him and Tiamat.

Tiamat's eyes twitched but then she sighed."Look I'm telling you this for your own good, if ancestor dragons from the dragon valley know that you have there Saint it will not end pretty for you, even I won't be able to save you when that time comes, as you are now you can put up no resistance."She said gently with good intentions as she observed Haile handsome face, she would hate to see a bruise on his beautiful existence.

."You don't have to worry about that, my connections run far deeper than you maybe think, anyway who exactly is this green dragon and what is the dragon valley."Haile asked her with a raised eyebrow, he had never heard of this valley before, he had heard of dragon mountain but that's it.

Tiamat hesitated as for if to tell him and glanced at the others but she sighed again she is now a familiar."Well it is considered by us dragons as the Draconic beginning, the birth place of all dragons with few being the exception, it is also the place where the Ancestors reside, it's strength as a whole is far beyond even the dragon mountain."She said in one breath, then she looked at the green dragon in Asia's hand.

."This dragon is marigray a Ancestor dragon one of the old dragons that exists, she is the saintess of the dragon valley holding the 3rd highest position in the dragon valley and is-...was a force to be reckoned with even though fighting was not her strong suit as she could heal she could also bring death with her reverse healing, I won't say what it does infront of all these people but just know it's powerful."She said as even a bit of admiration can be seen in her eyes of the little green dragon, even though she herself was more powerful she still felt great respect for her.

The others listen on in amazement, Haile just nodded his head as he took a glance at the little green dragon, that reversed healing took his interest as his eyes flashed for an instant and the green dragon shivered as if felt a draft.

."Anyway that's all for today's show, let us return to the human world now, I'll teleport us this time everyone stand close."Haile said rapping up the conversation, he can learn of it later when it's just him and Tiamat.

Everyone came closer to him so the teleporting can take less energy for him, Haile glanced at Tiamat for which she nodded and was un-summoned in a poof of smoke.

*snap*

Haile snapped as he summoned a massive gold magic circle around everyone and looked around to see if everyone was inside of it then it glowed brightly and they all disappeared from the great familiar Forrest.

~~

*3:40pm school over*(Happy chibi Haile dancing)

A gold magic circle appeared back in the student council room with multiple people standing on it most of them relaxed as they are now back in there safe zone and some place that they recognized.

They quickly realized that school had already finished as they got the time, it seems the familiar Forrest time was slower moving than the human world.

."*Sigh* I think I have to go get some rest, mind my is blank."Aika said rubbing her forehead with one hand as she held on to Haile's own with her remain hand.

Haile smiled as he looked at her and rubbed her head gently."Do you want me to take you home, me and Asia can walk you there or just teleport if you want."He asked her softly.

Asia nodded her head as she looked at Aika who she knew, a little to well even, she wanted to kill her but she decided against it, Haile likes her after all, if he found out he may get rid of her.

."Mmm no I'm good, I want to clear my thoughts a bit, so I'll go alone for now."Aika thought about it for a bit but after all the bombs that's been drop on her today she just wants to get a breather.

Ruruko Nimura, Tsubasa Yura, Reya Kusaka Tomoe Meguri and Momo Hanakai all were sitting on the couch talking to each other once and a while throwing glances at Haile as they spoke.

."You've really surprised me today, uh...can I tell the devil kings a bit of what happen, only if you're ok with it, i kinda have to report to them if any important things happened."Sona said/asked not looking him in the eyes.

Haile frowned at that looking at her.".....just tell them that I have a Ultimate Class beast from the Forrest, just say you don't know what it is, As for Asia just say she got a little dragon they won't be able to put two and two together without the details, Don't disappoint me, I know your responsibilities I won't make it difficult for you."He said as he thought of a solution so she won't get into trouble with her family.

."Thank you Haile."Sona said gratefully as a beautiful smile formed on her face as she adjusted her glasses.

Tsubaki was a bit reserved off to the side as everyone was looking and so she didn't want to get intimate with him right now with eyes on them, but all she want to do was jump on him and kiss him like crazy and maybe something else as well, she ended up blushing at her own imagination.

Saji who was by himself in a corner looked at both Sona then to Haile and he sigh deeply, he turned and walk out of the student council room.

Sad part was the only person that noticed him walking out was Haile who threw him a glance as he looked at the pitiful boy.

The second to leave was Aika who tiptoed and kiss Haile deeply before she hugged Asia and whispered something in her ears before taking a glance at the other girl's and walking out the door.

There was a silence for a while at that until Asia broke it."Haile I want to go home, can we go home now, I wonder if she's back."She said as she thought of Ophis.

."Hold on a minute Asia go outside for a bit I'll be out in a moment, I'll come quick."Haile said as he pulled Tsubaki and Sona into his arms hugging them both first taking Sona's lips.

."~AhhhaMm~."

He kissed her putting his tongue in inside her mouth pulling back a bit leaving a strand of silava between them.

He then bringed Tsubaki closer and kiss her neck and blowing gently on it and then taking her lips as well savoring then while at the same time squeezing Sona's Ass, then eventually he pull back and looked at the two panting hard as there faces where painted red.

."Alright I'll get going, I'll see you to tomorrow."Haile said with a smile as he looked at the two then he looked at the other girl's who were seething in jealousy as they looked at Sona and Tsubaki, he winked at them and lefted also.

1