Little A, And Big O, Shopping
116 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*9:27am Saturday*

    *Haile house*

All of them were ready to go on the shopping date, Asia as she knew she wasn't going to be able to stand up to Ophis didn't even bother trying to be mysterious anymore she put on her clothes right infront of him, it was a dark Forrest green skirt with flower patters on it and a top the same color but a lighter shade, she had on a pair of yellow and green shoes, everything blended perfectly but unfortunately she didn't succeed in making herself not cute.

Asia also realizing this gave Haile an side eye look, as if to say don't you dare say it, if he keeps on saying it she will never get to Ophis position, she will always stay as the cute little sister type friend which she didn't want.

."..You definitely look beautiful as well Asia why are you so on edge when I call you cute, it's a good compliment you know."Haile said as he smile fixing up his own clothes, he had on this time a black long arm t-shirt that magnified his muscles, a long black jeans pants and his air forces, on his fingers were his 10 rings he will be wearing as just jewelry.

Haile made sure that Asia and Ophis were both fixed up as well then he realized something."You two aren't going to wear your rings, you don't have to of course, I'm just asking in case you had forgotten."Haile as them, as he has on his own they could match.

Ophis and Asia both had looks of realization, Ophis summoned a snake and her ring appeared on her wedding finger, Asia ran to the bed room and looked into her school uniform taking out her ring and putting it on and ran back to the other.

."Ah finally complete."Asia said with satisfaction as she relaxed in her own skin not worrying about someone else's.

Haile smile and nodded."So are we ready to go then?."He asked making sure they were fully ready and wasn't forgetting anything.

Both Asia and Ophis nodded, they didn't really had anything to bring as Haile was the one with the money and they were broke as shattered glass, they exchanged a glance with each other then looked back to Haile.

."Alright then let's go, you two can go wait outside, I'll make sure that I didn't leave no window open or anything, I don't know if anyone can get in if that was the case."He said as he checked around while the others followed his instructions.

Everything was alright, he doesn't know why he is worrying so much but he chalked it up to habit, in the past he was still made of soft flesh and blood so he would've still been injured by an explosion, now he doesn't even need to worry for even a thousand nuclear weapons, he is sure he can defend himself but he doesn't know if he can remain unscathed as that is probably planetary level power.

Anyway he walked along outside as the others are waiting for him, he went out shut and lock the door behind himself, he saw the two waiting for him a little ways from the house.

."Let's go we have a long day today."He said as he walked up to them and held there hands, Asia on his left and Ophis on his right, the size difference looked kinda weird as Asia was so short about 5 foot and he was 6 foot much taller than her, then Ophis was a little taller than her about 5 foot 6, it was a weird looking combination.

They all walked along, Asia was the most exciting out of the two as she hugged his arm and rested her head it, Ophis was just walking like normal as she didn't even know what to expect from a date.

Haile was not worried this time as he had a little experience in going on a date he also did a little research before, so now he knows of more stuff that he over looked like the aquarium, he couldn't remember there being an aquarium.

They all quickly walk about the track path arriving on the main roads in a few minutes, he is going to take them to the karaoke place first this time then the games as he know none of the two of them know nothing about games, but Kuoh town barely has anything so he has to make do, maybe he'll have to take some time in the future and take them each individually on a date in Kyoto the Youkai land and the place of the Shinto God's.

~~

They quickly arrived at the karaoke place, people could be seen going in and leaving one after the other, most young people some as friends and some seems to be dating.

."It looks quite busy, but we'll still see if they have a room."Haile said to them as he observed the building with a frown.

Asia shook her head."You don't have to go through the trouble, Mmm maybe we could uh...YEAH how about a picnic that way we wouldn't have to be around other people and it's just the three of us, we could by some food and some supplies and just go straight to the beach and have it there."She said to him so he won't stress himself looking for a place, also she was confused about the modern world so it's best for her if that was the case.

."Mmm you think so, but I wanted to show you around the human world so you can be happy, I don't want you trapped like the church."Haile said seriously, he said he would show her everything she was deprived of and make her happy and he would stand to his word.

Asia tilt her head."What do you mean happy, I am always happy with you."Asia said with a bright smile on her face.

Her smile was very infectious as not only Haile but even Ophis smile at that slightly as she nodded her head.

."Well if you say so then, we will go to buy the clothes and things to eat and then head to the beach, let's go."Haile said happily as he walk along with them in hand.

As they walk they drew countless stares from the witnesses as they were really an odd bunch that stuck out like a sore thumb, especially Haile they were looking at him like he was an alien walking amongst them, especially for the fact that most had to look up to see his face in close proximity.

But the three walked along like only they existed in the world not letting outside opinions get to them though Asia was a little nervous as this much attention was new to her, before the only ones that payed her attention was the children of the church.

~~

They are now in a store name Uniqlam it was in a nice looking building so it obviously stood out from the rest, also for the fact a very beautiful woman stood outside with a welcoming smile on her face she would be a 8 in human scaling, so that helped as well.

."I know it's kinda blatant but it looks like a nice store, so we'll go here, hopefully they don't try to rip us off....Mm haha."Haile said as he chuckled in the end at the rip off part, as he know they will not be able to withstand the consequences.

Asia looked at the building with curiosity as her eyes sparkled with interest."How comes we didn't see this store before."She asked him, they had gone to buy her school shoes in this shopping place but she can't remember seeing this.

."Oh that's because we are quite deep into the shopping district, that other store is more back that way we came from."He said as he motioned with his head to behind them.

Asia nodded as she looked around then she glanced at Ophis who was just there not saying anything."Ophis have you ever went to a store before?."She asked her, now that she thought of it she really didn't know much about Ophis other than the fact that she was a almost invincible Dragon God, if she wants to get close to her she has to at least know more than her name, maybe some things she is interested in.

."...No...I don't think so, my people did destroy a couple on accident in there fights."Ophis said monotonously and casually like it was nothing that happened at all.

Asia was stunned and just went silent, she looked up at Haile who just turned his head away not looking at her.

."Anyway let's go in and buy the things."Haile said quickly changing the subject, he knows that she will eventually find out about both him and Ophis but he doesn't know if she can handle it right now, as for himself she would probably be extremely shocked by his "change" in personality.

They walked up to the lady at the entrance of Uniqlam who smile even brighter as she saw them coming then as they got closer her eyes widened and did so more and more till they stood face to face as she looked at Haile in a daze.

."Ma'am, Ma'am, are you ok, what happen, did something happened?."Asia spoke out to the lady in worry as she saw her dazed expressions as she followed her gaze and saw she was looking at haile so she frowned at her.

At Asia speaking to her the lady came back to her senses as her face turned red in embarrassment but she tried to remain professional she bow her head."G-g-good morning am uh, my name is Masuzu welcome to Uniqlam the place for affordable clothes and safe shopping, welcome once again."She said as she tripped over her words and tries to remain calm, in the end she did managed to retain a bit of professionalism.

."Yes goodday miss masuzu, I'm here to get some clothes for these beautiful young ladies besides me, who do I ask for help in this matter."Haile said as he refrain from smiling less the poor woman get a heartattack or possibly can't go home to her husband, he doesn't want her so it's best not to cause any problems with her mental state.

The lady like she finally realized it wasn't only Haile standing before her as she was looking at him only, she looked at both Asia and Ophis and smile."Hello, uh I can probably help you with the clothes, I'm the store manager, please follow me."She said going into the store looking back at Haile ever now and then.

Haile shook his head as he followed her inside with Asia and Ophis in hand.

They were not alot of people on the inside only like few who when they saw them were intimidated especially from Haile and cleared the path for them, women were hypnotized and the men blocked there women gaze with there body's but even they were dazed by Ophis, yeah things will not be going well for them in the future.

The female employees that wanted to come up to them her frightened away by manager masuzu's glared as she then smiled back at them kindly.

."*Huff*You see that, no one was looking at me, they were all looking at Ophis, I'm not even cute enough to enter the competition."Asia said as she pouted squeezing his hand.

Haile chuckled."Well for one, they themselves didn't even know she was beautiful, they were looking at her other assets, yo-you in the future still- ah uh possibly have- you know- you're not fully grown yet, you still have time."Haile said as even he did know what to say, he can't just say that she will have some large assets then the future comes and she doesn't, how will she feel then.

."If you were trying to comfort me you failed miserable, I just feel like digging a whole and jumping in it now."Asia said as her eyes get watery and she put her face into his arm.

Ophis was just walking in silence as nothing was interesting her even a bit, she did glance at Haile from time to time to maybe see something he's intrigued by then so she can say she herself is into it.

."Sir, this is the place with the best of the best in the entire store, every variety you can possibly think of."Manager masuzu said with pride as she spread her arms as she show them a long aisle fill with racks of clothes of all kinds.

Ophis expression didn't change much as she really didn't care much at all but Asia on the other hand her eyes were shining in excitement as she looked at it she had never seen so much clothes before, she looked up at Haile.

."Go ahead, you two can choose how ever much you want, Asia take Ophis."Haile smile and then he saw that Ophis wasn't moving so he said the last part to Asia.

Asia excitedly grabbed Ophis hand and pulled her walking down the aisle.

Haile and the manager was the only ones left Haile looked at her."Are there any places for them to change there clothes, like a changing room or something."He asked her politely.

."Uh huh oh yeah ah the changing room, it's uh that room over there."Manager masuzu who was in a daze again woke up and said, her face was slightly red as if she was trying her best to control her emotions, she had a sudden glint in her eyes as she stretched her back, magnifying her breast in front of him.

Haile didn't say anything he simply glanced at them then looked away not paying any more attention to her.

Manager masuzu was frozen at how he so easily dismissed her.'Am I not beautiful enough, I'm sure I a-."She was thinking to herself arrogantly then her mind suddenly went to Ophis who she had not payed much attention to then she finally realized why.

She thinking of her made her instantly deflated and felt almost embarrassed at her own antics, she slumped her shoulders and looked away from him with her head lowered.

Three minutes past in an awkward silence for manager masuzu but fortunately for her the girls came back.

."Haile can we try these on, we have alot of things."Asia came back covered head to toe in clothes, while Ophis was empty handed and walking just behind her.

Haile looked at the manager who came back to herself as she smiled at Asia and Ophis."Right this way misses, the changing room is over here."She said getting back her professionalism as she walked over to the changing room which was just a room with a curtain.

Asia and Ophis followed behind her going into the room.

Haile is left standing by himself outside the room with all the other employees peeking at him from different places, but he didn't mind it.

Seven minutes past and the girls still didn't come out yet, Haile was just looking at the curtains with twitching eyelids.

."The fuck are they taking so long for, are they dead or teleported home to take a shit, one of the two."Haile said in frustration as he walked up to the curtain, but before he could pull it back he heard Asia's voice come from behind it.

."Haile."

."Haile come inside".

Haile shrugged he was going to do that anyway, he pulled out the curtain and saw the three standing, the manager behind them looked proud of herself.

Haile nodded his head in appreciation as he looked at Asia and Ophis."You know Asia if you don't want to be called cute, you should look for something a bit more sexy, cause you are the epitome of cuteness right this moment."Haile said with a smile as he looked at her.

She looked so cute in a white dress that only covers to half her her legs and a black top with a pink bow in the middle of it, she pull it off well.(I'll put the picture of the dress)

."*Huff* I don't care anymore, if I'm cute then I am cute, I can wait, I will not be cute forever."Asia said confidently as she folded her arms, but deep within her eyes one could see she was actually worried a bit, but she didn't cry this time, she's a big girl, but she felt that something was wrong looking at all these clothes and she just can't put her finger on it.

Haile smiled at her then he turn his gaze to Ophis."Ophis....almost had me hypnotized not knowing what to say for a moment."Haile said as he smiled brighter and a glint passed through his eyes.

Ophis was dressed in a long black dress, it had a split at the two sides with the dress coming down at the front and back, the dress went up to her neck and rapped around it gently, a necklace like belt that looked like beads around her waist and a purple decorative light cloth draped around arms, in all it perfectly exaggerated her figure.

Ophis hearing him smile slightly as she looked at herself then to the manager."I Want this and anything like it."She said monotonously but with a hurried tone of voice.

The manager looked at Haile first she knew he would be the one paying so she looked for his opinion. 

."Yes uh just let them tell you want they want, don't worry about the price to much."He said nodding to her to listen to them.

Asia looked at herself then to Ophis."Well I guess I will take clothes along this line as well, oh yeah and the swim suits for us."She gave up trying to compare herself to Ophis, it will never be in her favor, Haile loves her as well so she doesn't care.

Manager nodded and took the girls around to pick up some more clothes and get everything sorted out.

Luckily for Haile it didn't take long for them to come back as they already know what they wanted so they were quick.

They came back with loads and loads of clothes, if he were an ordinary man he would be frightened by the amount of money it would cost but he only glanced at them off handedly.

."I hope you know how much all these cost individually, this will be alot to sort through on the spot."Haile said with a raised eyebrow looking at the piles.

The manager was amazed at this because she thought he was going to see this and say to put back some, she didn't expect him to be willing to buy it all, but she was professional enough.

."Sir in all they are exactly 40 pieces, 20 for miss Asia and 20 for miss Ophis, For miss Asia will only be 83 dollars a piece full price 1660 dollars, and miss Ophis is 136 dollars a piece full price 2720 dollars, bringing the total to 4380 dollars, will you be taking it in cash or credit."She said as she looked down at a notepad in her hand then looked up at him.

Haile nodded, it wasn't as much as he thought, he once bought a suit for more than that, as he was thinking that he suddenly remembered something."Wait a minute I forgot about me."He suddenly said to the manager, how could he forget about himself, no wonder the price was so low.

Asia gave a look of realization.'That's what i felt was wrong.'She thought to herself, she had that feeling they were forgetting something important.

Ophis just had a deadpan look on her face.

But the manager on the other hand was more excited, she almost wanted to dance, she even hoped he forgot more things, the more he buys the more money she gets.

2