Pheonex Fried Chicken
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

8:00am Monday*

Haile is standing outside the house, he was out there a couple minutes now, he is thinking deeply, he will be almost lonely by himself, maybe he should bring Aika over to the house for a while, she is already lonely she will love it and they can have there special times everyday.

He smiled as she summoned his magic circle the silver one, he looked back at the house one last time.

."Sigh, I guess this is for the best, you must grow quickly, when the inevitable war comes, never know, I may need your help."

 Haile whispered to himself and disappeared into the silver Teleportation circle with a thoughtfull expression.

~~

*8:01am*

*Kuoh Academy*

Haile appeared just outside the gates and as usual Sona and Tsubaki were waiting for him, he smiled as he saw them.

The first to see him was Sona who at first had a worried look on her face as if she was thinking deeply of something, when she noticed Haile she instantly brighten up and called out to him.

."Haile, goodmorning we were waiting for you, Good to see you."

She said smiling with contentment as her cold exterior broke upon being in his presence.

."Haile you're finally here, good morning as well."Tsubaki saw him as well and smile with a more reserved smiled on her face as her cheek reddened looking at his eyes.

Haile nodded at them with a tender smile on his face."Glad to see you both as well, I actually have a surprise for you two."He said as he smirk to himself.

They both gain surprised looks as they looked at him curiously, they exchanged a glance, Sona spoke."What is it, is it a gift?."She asked with almost sparkling eyes, she remembered the last gift he gave them, a Satan class weapon, with them in her peerage she had two Satan class powers at her disposal.

."Mm I guess you could say that, question do you want it both at the same time or separately."He said mysteriously as he walk up to them and rest his hand lighty on there shoulders.

They looked at each other again, they were even more curious now, but somehow they felt a sort of sexual energy building up and they didn't know why.

Tsubaki blushed for no reason at all, she doesn't know why that is the case, but she felt a heat in her stomach and a tickled feeling further down below.

As the atmosphere was beginning to heat up Sona suddenly gained a looked of remembrance as she looked worried and looked up at Haile.

."Oh yeah Haile I forgot to tell you, Rias was looking for you all this morning, I think you may need to go to her occult club to check on her, I think I might know why she is so agitated."She said with a look of unease on her face.

Haile raised an eyebrow.'Did I miss the part where she would have tried to let me have her virginity, well shit, what a wasted opportunity, but whatever, she will still be mine, no matter.'He thought to himself contemplatively as he nodded to himself.

."Alright I'll go see what she is up to then, did she say anything specifically?."He asked her since he is not supposed to know anything about Rias having a fiance or anything like that, that Rias, she is really a bad girl, he will have to stair her in the right direction in the future.

Sona opened her mouth and closed it back multiple times, she is wondering if she has the right to tell him, since he is going to Rias now then it would be for the best if she told him, but he may get angry with her also because she didn't say anything, she is feeling conflicted.

."I think you should hear it directly from Rias herself, but it's an important matter."Sona decided against it and said to him, she will leave it to Rias, it is her personal problem to besides, so it's not up to her.

Haile nodded he understood her, she and Rias had been friends and rivals for years so she naturally looked out for her, she probably thought he would be angered and storm the occult club before Rias has a chance to explain and it would be her fault, so she thought Rias would be able to handle it better.

."I'll go now, so you two later, oh and I won't be attending those stupid classes any longer, they bore me."He said as he kiss them each on the cheek and walked along into the schools gates.

Sona regained her cold serious look as she watch his back as he walked away but on the inside she was still worried for Rias.'I hope nothing goes wrong, can you get him to help you somehow, I don't know, why is the devil world so unfair.'Sona thought as she sighed, she couldn't do anything against it at all, it's not her place to say anything, she also represented more than just herself.

Tsubaki just looked on neutrally, if she was honest she did not care much if none at all for Rias, she doesn't even know her for that long, infact she would be happy if Rias failed and married her fiance, that way she would have more of her darling Haile for herself.

She glanced at Sona then her hands as she clenched them tightly together.'I will never be his if I am someone else's, I have to be free so I can give myself to him completely.'She thought as she thought of ways to go about it.

Both of them stood in silence with there own thoughts eating at them.

~~

Haile is taking his time walking to the Occult club as he blended in with the environment avoiding some stray girls from seeing him and making a scene.

He instinctively passed by the class room as he peeked inside and looked at Aika's seat and left as he headed back on his path.

He soon arrived at the occult club, he walked up to it and knocked on the doors, he is quite used to the contrast between the old exterior and new interior of this house they call a club.

*Squeak*

The door open as Akeno looked out with a serious look on her face then lit up when she realized it was Haile.

."Haile, good to see yo- wait please come quickly, Rias has to speak to you right away."She said hurriedly as she widened the door so he could pass through, a sad look flashed on her face for a moment.

Haile nodded his head and walked passed her going into the club headed deeper inside, he walk down the Cordor and into the room seeing everyone, but also one unfamiliar familiar silver haired woman in a maid outfit, he knows her but he shouldn't.

Everyone looked at him in unity, one was normal with a smile, Kiba, one look Emotionless but eyes sparkled upon seeing him, koneko, one had confusion and intrigue on her face, silver hair lady, and one had relief on her face that was Rias.

."Haile thank you for coming here, i-i have to tell you something important."Rias quickly got up from her desk desk and walked towards him and instantly dive into his arms hugging him tightly.

The silver hair lady looked between them and a frown ever so slightly grace her cold face."Lady Rias reminder to remember your manners, you are the noble young mistress of the grimory household, you don't just represent yourself, please be mindful."She said softly and dutifully but she didn't make no real move, she was eyeing Haile and she felt something off with him, so she didn't dare make a move till she find out what it is.

."And who is this Rias, why is she trying to ruin my fun."Haile said as she held her in his arms gently and patted her back.

Rias stepped back in realization as she then looked down guiltily."This is my sister in law Grafia, she is also the queen of my brother Sirzechs lucifer."She said feeling down as she said "brother", she felt really betrayed right now, how could she not.

."Oh...sister in law, well well what a shame, what a shame indeed."Haile said as he eyed Grafia up and down, he for some odd reason felt really turned on by her maids outfit, he can't even put his finger on it, he never had a fetish for it or anything.

He walked up to her slowly as he hugged himself with his royal presence, he took her hand and shocking her as he kissed it gently."It is my honor to make your acquaintance, for you to grace me with your presence you must not be able to see your great beauty as even the mirror is unworthy to reflect your ethereal being."He said to her looking into her eyes as he did, yes yes give him praises later, he knows he is a master at the bulshit.

."Ah-w-well, nice to make your acquaintance to?."Giafia said in shock, she felt her heart skip a beat as he finished, she doesn't know what to say, this had never happen to her, she looked at Rias for help who shrugged her shoulders.

Haile smiled as he still held her hand gently while changing the subject to something else."So my Rias, what is it you have to say to me so eagerly....*gasp* are you pregnant?."Haile said with wide eyes as he squeezed Giafia's hand tightly.

*Gasp*

Everyone in the room gasped at that as they eyes widened and looked to Rias in shock even Giafia who forgot her hand is still being held, but even Rias herself is shock as well.

."What, am I, no wait, I'm not, I'm still pure!."Rias was confused as hell for a moment then she realized what he said and blushed heavily as she said that feeling embarrassed infront of everyone as she put her face in Haile's chest.

Grafia as if a rock was lift off her chest she sighed in relief, she glared at the man standing next to her trying to give her a heartattack, as she focused on him she remembered he was still holding her hand and pulled out quickly frightened, her cheek were a tint of red that disappeared almost instantly as she regained her bearing.

."Anyway Haile the truth is, I have a-."Rias was going to tell him but was interrupted by a sound of laughter and fire from behind her.

*shhh* *Crackle* *Crackle*

."Hahhahaha it has been a great while since Riser has grace the human world with his presence."

In a large open space that Kiba and Haile spared the last time a bright magic circle that was burning with flames appeared bringing with it 15 people, one man and the others were woman and girls of all kinds, shapes, beauty's and ages.

Rias and Akeno who had long come back face changed instantly upon seeing the man that was leading the group more so Rias for a split second a trace of despair and disappointment appeared on her face that also disappeared just as fast as she glanced at Haile.

."Lady Rias, lord Riser Phoenix, Third son of the Phoenix household bringing his peerage has come to visit you, his fiance."Giafia said as she stood in a corner of the room moving a bit away from Haile as she glanced at him as she said fiance.

Haile looked to Rias with a frown who duck her head abit."Fiance, you have a fiance?."He asked her since he isn't supposed to know that she had one.

Ignoring everyone else in the room the man name Riser looked at Rias with bright eyes as he smirk lecherously."It's good to see you my lovely wife to be Rias."He said not even glancing at anyone else.

Rias grind her teeth as she looked at him trying to maintain her calm she glanced at Haile to see his reaction ever so often, she looked at Riser."I told you before I will never marry you Riser and I mean it."She said seriously, she honestly hated this man more than ever, he just had to appear before she had a chance to explain things to Haile.

She moved back slowly and bumped into Haile's and stood there in his warmth as she stared at Riser.

Haile looked down at her with a nod.'Guess she can be cunning as well huh, I know that she knows that I know what she is trying to do, but are you really willing to bet on your life like that.'He thought to himself as he glanced up at Riser and he know what will be coming.

."And who are you, another servant, kindly shift away from my lady before I turn unkind and roast you alive."Riser said as he finally noticed Haile standing there and look at his face, he was instantly on guard about him, not for his strength but he hate admit but the guy had out of all worlds looks, he also saw how Rias lean up against him as well, but strength is what truly matters.

Riser glanced at Rias with a frown."Rias, what is the meaning of this, are you trying to disgrace the great name of grimory and Phoenix."He said with distaste as he glanced at Haile again frowning deeper as his eyes glowed with flames.

."Oh, so you are the little bird, Riser Phoenix, you've said some arrogant words and some misunderstandings as well."Haile said smirking as he put his arms around Rias waist as she melted on his chest with a blush.

Riser was instantly furious as flames appeared around his body as his aura expanded out."Servant how dare you, know your place!."He roared as he his hands caught on fire and he threw it at Haile's head, he is so tall so it won't hit Rias who was leaning on his chest.

Everyone in the room instantly got up, but before the others could move to block it Giafia had already move first and appeared infront of the fire ball and it disappeared instantly like a candle blown out in the wind.

."Lord Phoenix, on Orders of his majesty Sirzechs lucifer I was sent to keep the peace, should anyone disobey I am ordered to handle it with my full strength."She said coldly to him, she at first wanted to see Haile's power but she can't have no accidents or she will have to take responsibility for it.

Riser's heart trembled in fright for a moment before forcefully regaining his calm."We-well, *Ahem* if the strongest Queen said so even I the great Riser have no choice but to back down, but the grimory has to answer for what ever this is, I will not have it."He said calmly now, with Grifia there he can't even put up any resistance so to try is futile.

."Lady Rias would you like to give an explanation to what is going on between you two, I'd like to know as well, remember you don't represent just yourself."Giafia said as she turn to Rias still on Haile's chest with his arms around her, she frowned lightly, this did not look good.

With all the attention focused on her she didn't know what to do, she glanced up to Haile and was surprised when he gave her a nod, suddenly she felt more confident."This is my boyfriend Haile."She said proudly as she puffed up her chest or breast.

Everyone in the room besides the people that knew Haile were stunned as silence ensued, even Grafia was stunned speechless.

."Lady Rias, do you know what you are saying, this could destroy the peace of the devil race, please tell me your joking."Giafia said hurriedly as she saw riser's furious expression, even though the Phoenix family as a whole were not that strong but the political power they hold is almost on par with the grimory family, because of there very special ability to produce an invaluable healing potion call Phoenix tears, the amount of people that owed them a favor is unimaginable, even the Grimory family owes them.

Rias shook her head calmly."I'm afraid not, but there is a way to settle this once and for all without destroying the peace."She said as she looked up to Haile again receiving another nod assuring her that he has her back.

."WHAT...OTHER..WAY....CAN..QUELL....MY...ANGER!."Riser shouted through clenched teeth, veins bulged on his head as he balled his fist, he just wanted to destroy that lowborn, how dare they try to humiliate the great Riser Phoenix.

A fire like aura surrounded him as he glared at Rias and Haile in an absolute outrage, they dare humiliate him like this, if it's the last thing he do he has to regain his honor for his house.

Rias took in a deep breath."A rating game between my team and yours, if I win you leave me alone and your family still have to work with my family, if you win you can have me and everything else I ALONE can offer."She said calmly, she is not stupid she knows that she can't beat him with just her team, but now with his help it's guaranteed that it's her victory.

Riser almost instantly felt his anger disappear as he looked at the idiot...

1