Chapter 1: It Ends…..
1.7k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N; So I have been really into Danmachi lately, and decided to start a fanficiton on the world. Which probably won't be done for sometime considering it looks like Fujino Omori is nowhere close to being done with Bell and his gang.

And until he is this fic probably won't have a definite ending.

However I will still continue to write it.

Now as I said in the synopsis this story will contain dark themes. I mean sucicide, rape, and some other shit not for the faint of heart.

It's my first time writing a fic like this so bear with me, and if you can't handle it then don't read it.

All I have to say.

So without further ado, the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

Closing my laptop I leaned back in my chair and stretched my entire body.

My name is Liam.

I am a 21 year old college student.

From a young age I've had a love for all things related to games, anime, manga, and the like. It's my passion and my hobby all rolled into one.

The end of the semester is here, and we just finished up our week of final tests.

And anyone who is in college knows how much of a bitch those are.

However I think I did well considering I studied my ass off for the past two weeks. So much so my eyes turned bloodshot red from all the fucking sleep I lost.

Though once I make those grades and pass my classes it will all be worth it.

Moving on.

Since final weeks has officially ended I decided to celebrate with an anime marathon.

Which I just finished up.

As for the anime I just binged watch it was: Is it Wrong To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? or as I prefer to call it Danmachi since saying the other title is a fucking mouthful and I can't really be bothered to do it every damn time I refer to the series.

But enough of my bitching.

Stopping my stretching I stood up from my chair.

Once I did so I started feeling hunger pains.

Picking up my phone I clicked the power button and saw I had been engrossed in watching Danmachi for the past two hours.

I really didn't even notice.

But I guess time flies when you're watching anime.

Feeling even more hunger pains after I checked the time on my phone I decided it was time to go and get something to eat.

So I slipped on my shoes, and head out the door.

Tonight I am in the mood for pizza.

--------------------------

Sitting down at the pizza place I waited for my order to get finished since I used online ordering and purchasing as I made my way here.

Good thing to, since the line in front of me is long as hell and after seeing it I know I wouldn't have wanted to stand in it.

My phone in hand I moved through the online bookstore until I found what I was looking for.

The Danmachi light novel list.

Once I saw them I stared purchasing all the volumes that hadn't been made into anime yet.

I also purchased all the light novel volumes of the spin-off series Sword Orario which follows the adventures of Ais and her comrades in the Loki Familia.

By doing this I can catch up on the series before the fourth season comes out in a few weeks. A fact which some of my friends can't stop talking about.

They are actually the ones who recommended I watch the Danmachi series, since before they did so I wasn't really all that into it.

Back when the first season came out I watched it, and honestly I didn't like it.

I found Bell to be a horrible protagonist. Scared of his own shadow, always apologizing for no reason, and so incredibly dense its not even funny.

And he wasn't the only character I didn't like.

Hestia is not my favorite in the series either. Actually she's my least favorite.

Acting like a clingy wife to Bell all the damn time, even though they aren't in that kind of relationship.

It's no wonder the white-haired rabbit didn't make progress with any of the girls around him. A thing which still goes on in the later seasons of the anime which I saw tonight.

Which if I'm being honest is a damn shame for Bell.

Especially with all the cute and hot girls in the Danmachi universe that have shown interest in him.

Haruhime, Aisha, I think Eina as well.

Maybe Ryuu but I'm not to sure of that yet.

Then of course there is Syr, or should I say the yandere goddess Freya.

Since I wanted to refresh my memory of Danmachi a bit before re-watching the anime I decided to check out of the wiki and got a shocker when I saw that little bit of information.

But things didn't stop there when I learned that after Freya got rejected by Bell as Syr she charmed the whole fucking city of Orario all so she could have him. No matter what anyone else said about it.

(A/N: Ha, spoilers! Look it up on the wiki page, it's the truth though)

The moment I learned Freya would go to such lengths just to get one person I felt a shiver run down my entire body.

If she's not a Yandere then I don't know what is.

And if not for Asfi and Ryuu breaking the spell on Orario Bell would've continued to be hers, and he still might be. Since I also learned the Freya Familia and the Hestia Familia are going to engage in a War Game.

Yeah, I have no idea how Omori is going to pull that one out of his ass as a victory for Bell, especially since the Freya familia boasts that fucking monster Ottar.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

"Order number 69!"

Hearing the number of my order called I slipped my phone into my pocket and went up to collect my food.

Once I did so I started making my way back to my dorm room, reading a bunch of Danmachi lore as I did so.

'Well it's official, I'm hooked on the series now.' I thought. Walking across the street at an intersection as I did so.

However the moment I was in the middle of the intersection I heard a sound coming from my left.

*Honk! Honk!*

Seeing a bright light out of the corner of my left eye I turned my head, only to see a red and blue semi-truck heading straight towards me.

The truck coming out of nowhere since I checked the street before crossing and no vehicles at all were coming down it.

So then what the fuck it this?!

Before I even had time to think however the lights of the truck were in front of me, and everything went pitch-black in the next second.

That's how my life end.

But it's also how my new life began.

17