Chapter: 4 – Demi-Human Hunt
322 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 4 - Demi-Human Hunt

 

Arriving back in the map room my sisters, Misery, and Rain were both observing some key locations on the map, the Item really has been a huge help with getting a grasp of what this world could hold for us.

I and Diablo planned to take off down in the direction of some Demi-Human encampments that were close to human settlements, trying to prevent possible casualties would be a decent introduction to this world even if we are demons.

Chances are people will see us in a bad light no matter what our actions may be, this while unfortunate is something we can't do much about at this time.

[Misery]"I suggest teleporting past this ridgeline under the cover of night, you will be hidden from view, and give you both the best chance at a surprise attack, " she says while pointing at the map that details the precise geographical location of each terrain feature.

[Guy Crimson]"We should cast invisibility just to be safe, if that's everything we will head off," I say to reassure them.

[Misery]"Stay safe you two... and come back in an emergency!" my sister says in a worried tone.

[Diablo]"Don't worry, ill keep this idiot from messing anything up, " he says smirking at me.

[Guy Crimson]"Y-You wound me Diablo, " I say mockingly.

We both cast the spell *Spatial Transportation* which is the highest teleportation spell and is better than the *Gate* spell because it's instant and has built-in stealth capabilities if we used the *Gate* spell someone could see us and we would lose the element of surprise.

Arriving behind the ridge it was a silent night, you wouldn't think this was a battlefield at this moment in time. Walking beside Diablo we walked up the nearby ridge in the direction of the camp, observing from the higher ground some of the wolf-like demi-humans were presumably patrolling around the camp.

They haven't detected us while using some spells like *Perfect Unknowable* and *Dead Silence*, one thing that has somewhat disgusted me is that they have a cage for human females near what I imagine to be the command tent.

Using a couple of spells to enhance hearing and sight confirmed my thoughts, these fuckers were raping them, the second I realized this my anger flared, and my magical aura turned some of the demihumans towards our direction.

Most of them ran out of their tents confused by the sudden increase in pressure, they also couldn't see us but that was going to change, these bastards will suffer.

[Guy Crimson]"We will save a few slaves Diablo... these animals are raping them, "I said he nodded in agreement, we both deactivated our stealth spells and stood front in center in plain view of all that was paying attention.

One of the demihumans approached us thinking us to be humans seemingly oblivious to the expulsion of my aura that struck fear in some of his clan. As he got closer he pulled a club ready to attack but never got the chance.

*Napalm Burst!*

Clicking my fingers the beast burst in flames and dissolved into ash, the attack surprised both me and Diablo as well as terrifying the remainder of the demihumans. Some started to step back in terror, some even ran towards the command tent.

[Guy Crimson]"Are you seriously telling me these lot can't resist a 5th tier spell... weaklings, " I quickly cast a green barrier of the 9th tier around the human cage, the spell in question was called *Multi-Layered Barrier*, pretty self-explanatory.

[Diablo]"I will deal with the grunts you can deal with the rest..." he says dashing off in the direction of a group of these beasts, he was cutting them down very efficiently leaving no chance of being attacked.

If this is how weak the beast-men and demihumans then humans are an absolute joke in comparison. From what the map gave us in terms of intel if a normal human were to face one of them it's a guaranteed death, it nearly takes the demihumans to be outnumbered 10 to 1 before they can reliably kill one and even then they incur losses.

YGGDRASIL was definitely not this weak, killing something with a 5th tier spell in one hit was unheard of and pretty much impossible when reaching higher levels, if I was to guess the equivalent levels they would be around 20-25 but that is just a guess.

No one approached me on my way towards the command tent, the ground littered with the bodies that Diablo has dispatched, blood seeping into the green grass turning it into a mixture of red and purple, the screams of the beasts was very clear.

It's only now that I'm realizing that even though these bastards are sick and I have perfect justification to rid them from the planet, I noticed I never felt bad about killing them and felt strangely good, I am unaware of how this translates to humans but something to think about.

One of them ran towards me that was guarding their leader and with a click of my fingers, he died very quickly.

*Napalm Burst*

Looking at the leader of these mongrels just angers me even more, the reason is he has multiple girls that look barely old enough to partake in the act, they were strewn around the room with cuts, bruises, and missing limbs.

This prick doesn't even deserve last words so just before he begins to berate me for whatever reason I make sure his suffering is in fact eternal.

*Implosion*

A 10th-tier spell, it causes the target to collapse or burst inward not to mention due to my race as a Primordial Demon everyone that I personally kill with magic or weapons will be transported to hell where my colored lineage torture my victims. That was supposed to be flavor text but could very well be true.

After the prick was dealt with I left the tent to find Diablo standing waiting for me, as I looked around in the direction of where the human force was located, there were torched and footsteps approaching in this direction. I imagine they heard the screams which is what probably attracted them here.

[Guy Crimson]"Well it's safe to say this isn't YGGDRASIL and also that from first impressions this world is terribly weak, " I said with some anger still in my tone of voice.

[Diablo]"We should leave before they arrive, but I completely agree that this world is weak... I barely gave any effort and all of them died with one hit." he said in response to my questioning.

I snapped my fingers and the barrier that held the young women was released, I walked over to the door and pulled it off before returning to Diablo.

[Guy Crimson]"Let us return home..." as I say that I cast the spell *Spatial Transportation* and instantly zip back to the ice continent.

3rd Person POV

Chapter: 4 - Demi-Human Hunt

 

There was a massive issue with the Demi-Human nation and even though they were much weaker than what they were a few hundred years ago they still posed a big threat to humanity, one such country was the Slane Theocracy that was formed after the intervention of the Six Great Gods.

This country was human supremacists and any other race was a blight on the world, as extreme as their ideals were it was needed for their ensured survival. There were skirmishes on the border of the nation with said Demi-Humans but an interesting and quite frightening report came in about a camp of Demi-Humans that were mercilessly slaughtered with only human slaves of some nearby nations alive.

The claims the women had of two possible humans each with a different distinct hair color rolled through the camp as if were an afternoon stroll in the park. The report was made and traveled around the Theocracy with many claiming it to be another decent of Gods while others were skeptical if they were even true.

There was one figure that was badly injured from a fight deep inside Theocracy territory, he looked like the personification of death incarnate, he was draped in a pitch black cloak and carried a menacing scythe almost twice as tall as him. Catching wind of the news wasn't difficult for him especially now since he had to lay low due to his injuries.

This entity is one of the Six Great Gods, and the last one remaining after his comrades passed away from old age, his name is known as the God of Death Surshana.

6