Prologue
150 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could only see a dark space around me, an indefinite amount of time has already passed before I sensed broken pieces of memories in my head.

In those strange memories, there was a girl, this girl was always lonely, she was isolated from her entire family.

Time passed and she was running away from her family but a strong sense of unwillingness can be seen in her eyes as if she did not want to just leave like that and instead wanted them to suffer just like they made her suffer.

Time passed and now she was sitting in a luxurious office, filled to the brim with items that could make anyone full of envy. Only until this scene did the memories stopped flowing.

A long-time passed with me falling asleep and waking up continuously before I was able to feel another presence near me. With the most force I could muster I turned my head towards that presence and saw something that shocked me senseless.

It was a baby.

A baby was floating beside me? How can that even be possible? Then what I am supposed to be right now? Am I also a baby?

Knowing full well that I would not get any answers I finally calmed down, then I suddenly felt a slight pain where my eyes should be located but ignoring it thinking that I was just tired I fell asleep.
If only I knew...

Opening my eyes I was greeted with the familiar darkness, at first I did not pay any attention to that because I have lived like this for a great amount of time but when I turned where the baby should be, I instantly realized that something is different than before.

I could still sense the presence of the baby, but when I turned my head, I could not see the baby anymore.

When I was considering all the possibilities of this event I felt a sharp pain surrounding my entire body, then I felt as if my body was moving towards a certain direction as if being sucked by something.

I felt something grabbing my head while carefully pulling me towards a light that appeared out of nowhere.

After I was finally out of the darkness did I finally realized what was happening right now, because I managed to see an old woman tending me while I heard the scream of a young woman behind me.

When I was thinking about how could I even reincarnate, the old woman in front of me was continuously talking as if she discovered something amazing, and not until then did I saw the expressions of all those people surrounding me suddenly change.

I could see the pity in the eyes of everyone surrounding me, but before I could think any further I heard a cry of a baby which made everyone rush to what they were previously doing.

Turning my head towards that sudden cry, I managed to see the same baby I could previously see being bundled and tended by another old woman.

The old woman holding me turned towards the young woman who I suppose to be my mother and I was carefully handed to her.

Looking at her youthful face which had a gentle smile while seeing me which turned to heartbreak after the words of the old woman but she still managed to give me a gentle smile before she grabbed the other baby.

While I was completely surprised at the words of the old woman because she said, ''Miss... I am sorry to say that the first young miss is blind''

Because I am not blind as she said, instead I can see completely clearly even though I still am a baby.

3