Chapter 60
97 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord!

https://discord.gg/Cq2fegHq

If you are interested in supporting me and reading the chapters in advance, here is my p@treon!

[email protected]/TheJiujitsuGuy

I hope you enjoy the reading!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

__________Yuji Pov.____________

As much as I have scoffed at Agito's attack, the blow was not something I could ignore. Even though I tightened my muscles and manipulated the flow of power to dampen the attack, the kick still caused internal damage that was making me want to die rather than keep fighting. The force behind that kick was several times greater than his previous blows.

Taking a deep breath, I let my shoulders fall forward, my smile wide on my face as the pain made my eyebrows twitch. I wanted to keep fighting, but my body was in a fierce struggle with my mind to decide whether I would keep fighting or give in to my injuries.

I stayed in the same place, my body trembling from the accumulated damage.

This was a fight I couldn't win, but if I didn't do my best, I would never forgive myself.

So until my mind and body can no longer fight, I will continue.

Boom!

Advancing towards Agito in a burst of speed, I stopped my advance the moment he showed intent for an attack, I quickly raised my palm and manipulated the flow of power from a powerful punch directed at my face, grabbing his fist while placing my free hand in front of his chest.

'[Continuous one-inch punch]!'

My fist struck Agito's chest with tremendous force, the man's eyes widening as he was pushed back slightly. Before he could move away or counterattack, another blow from the same fist came, this time hitting his face, causing him to close his eyes unconsciously.

The one-inch punch, if used correctly carries great explosive power. Normally, the technique can only be used once, because you have to reposition yourself to use it again.

Using the same concept of the technique along with the concept of the Koei-style Rakashasa palm, I was able to create my variant of the one-inch punch, a technique that allows me to continuously attack with quick, explosive blows like the original technique multiple times.

Aiming for Agito's throat, I sent another punch, my eyes narrowing as he moved his head to the side and grabbed my wrist.

I felt his grip on my arm, so taking advantage of the contact to manipulate his flow, I was surprised by a fist inches from my chin, the blow causing my brain to wobble in my skull, darkness taking over my vision in the same instant.

'I... Fainted?'

.

__________ Narration.____________

The glare disappeared from Yuji's gaze, Mokichi's expression being taken over by despair as he exploded toward the two as Kanoh launched another blow, this time aimed at the teenager's stomach.

Boom!

Mokichi reached them both at the last second, grabbing Metsudo Fang's palm with extreme difficulty, preventing him from punching Yuji.

"Mister Fangs, he is already unconscious, this must not continue." Mokichi spoke, sweat collecting on his forehead as intense pain coursed through the arm he used to stop the man's attack.

Kanoh, who had listened to Mokichi, turned his gaze to the teenager, his expression returning to normal as he nodded in agreement, releasing the teenager's wrist, only to have the boy's body stagger backward.

"Uh?"

Mokichi's eyes widened in disbelief as he saw Yuji, who even though unconscious, stood upright, his guard raised as if he was ready to continue fighting.

"The boy's body refuses to give in. Although he is unconscious, his body acts on its own for his own preservation. For him, to give in now is the same as death. The only thing that keeps him standing is the will his body and mind have to survive." Kanoh spoke, a small smile appearing on his lips. "Yuji Shinakawa, you will make a fine Fangs of Metsudo."

Turning, the man began to walk away, Mokichi approaching Yuji and laying him in his arms, the unconscious boy having no objections.

"Yuji!" Kou ran up to the two with tears in her eyes, her touching the boy's arm as she looked at his bruised face.

"Don't worry, he will survive." Mokichi assured. "Let's get him inside."

Kou nodded in agreement, concern never leaving her face as she followed Mokichi.

.

.

.

________Yuji Pov___________

Sitting on the couch in my house, I turned my head when I heard the refrigerator being opened, my eyes landing on my aunt, who was getting some ingredients. I smiled at this sight, my attention turning to the TV.

"Yuji!" I turned around when a voice caught my attention, my eyes landing on a small Kou, who was running toward me with her arms outstretched.

I cracked a smile at the sight of her, getting up from the couch and bending down to hug her.

"How is my favorite girl?" I asked gently, messing up her hair, causing her cheeks to stew.

"Hey! Kou is no longer a child!" She spoke indignantly, a giggle escaping me as I found her expression extremely cute.

Bored, she crossed her arms and sat down on the sofa, completely ignoring me.

"Hey, don't get so upset, watch it with me..." I stopped for a moment, my eyes moving to the Tv, only to realize that it wasn't even on.

"..." I looked at this with confusion, my eyes narrowing as I tried to understand what had just happened.

'I could have sworn I was watching TV a few seconds ago...'

Turning my attention back to Kou, I watched the girl get up from the couch, walking to the kitchen to help Shisumi.

I found it odd, but didn't care much about it. Walking over to the TV, I grabbed the remote and tried to turn it on, only to have nothing happen.

"Uh? Is it unplugged?"

About to look for the handle, I froze for a moment as a powerful killing intent coursed through my body, me quickly turning around as I raised my guard.

'What was that? Is there someone here?'

My eyes moved frantically around, trying to find any sign of danger. Seeing nothing, I was about to sit back down on the couch, only for the sound of something breaking to come from the kitchen, me immediately running over.

When I arrived, shock immediately washed over my face, my eyes landing on my aunt, who was being lifted into the air by her neck by a tall, muscular man with red hair. Kou, who was standing nearby, began to punch the man's legs as she shouted at him to let go, an animalistic grin appearing on her lips as her eyes glittered like a predator.

"Fuck! Let her go!" I reacted immediately, screaming in fury as I exploded toward the man.

Boom!

When I got close enough, I barely reacted when a kick was aimed at my abdomen, me putting my arms forward to defend the attack, the blow strong enough to send me through the kitchen wall, my back crashing into the floor outside the house.

"Ugh..." I groaned in pain, my eyes moving down to see my two broken arms. "Son of a bitch!"

Kou's scream came from the house, me immediately getting up as I ignored the pain and went back inside through the hole made in the wall.

"W-What?" I stammered, my eyes filling with despair as I found myself in the middle of a kitchen covered in blood everywhere. "No..."

I refused to believe it, my eyes turning to the kitchen entrance, only to see a body flying towards me, me grabbing it in the air with my broken arms, and carefully placing it on the ground.

"No." I said in desperation, my Aunt's face with its lifeless eyes in my arms. "It's a lie... You don't play games with me, Auntie."

I ran my hand over her face, staring at her, hoping that what I was seeing was some kind of joke.

"What a joke. You can't even protect your family."

A voice in the kitchen doorway caught my attention, my eyes filling with rage. Carefully I left my aunt on the floor and stood up, staring at the redheaded figure who had the same smile on his face as before.

"Where is Kou?" I asked, my aura leaking from my body uncontrollably as I clenched my fingers hard enough to bruise my palms.

"The child?" His smile widened. "She was being a bit annoying, so I pulled out her tongue and put her to sleep."

"..."

I closed my eyes as I listened to him, tears welling up as my heart began to race slowly before racing at absurd speed, the veins bulging in my body as my skin took on an intense crimson hue.

I stopped the maniacal grin from appearing on my lips, my eyes opening to stare at the man, who kept his shit-eating grin on his face.

Boom!

I exploded toward him, my palm ready to twist his flesh. Sweeping our distance in the blink of an eye, I launched my hand toward him, my eyes opening in desperation as a palm suddenly surged in front of me, my face being grabbed as I was pushed to the ground, my head being smashed against the wood, destroying it.

Before I could even think of a way out of this situation, I was lifted into the air and smashed into the ground again, a kick hitting me and sending me into the kitchen wall again, my body passing through it and causing me to hit the floor outside with enough force to crack the concrete.

"So much force."

I looked up at the sky, the debilitating pain preventing me from moving a single finger.

With my vision blurred and the rays of pain coursing through every part of my body, I couldn't help but get lost in thought, a problem I had put in the back of my mind coming to the fore in that situation.

'Ah... Now I remember why I was afraid of this world. Because I wanted to be so strong.'

Moving my eyes to the hole in the wall, I saw the red-haired man come out and start walking calmly towards me.

'It's because people like him exist here. I thought, my eyes turned to the sky, beginning to appreciate the clouds. 'I'm not afraid of the strong, I'm afraid of what they can do.... There are so many strong people in this world who do what they want.... After finding out that this man was in this world, I felt conflicted. A man with no boundaries, who murdered his own wife, mother of his child in cold blood, raped the mother of his second child, as well as countless other victims, and murdered hundreds, if not thousands of people, whether in a war or not."

"I was afraid to meet with this man, afraid of what he might do to people close to me.

The man finally reached my side, my eyes turned to him, only to see the face of a Yujiro Hanma staring at me with a sneering smile, his foot lifting over my head and descending at high speed.

This is why I am madly increasing my strength, because I don't want to ever lower my head before this man.

Boom!

.

I opened my eyes, sitting up quickly, an intense pain coursing through my entire body as I moved so abruptly.

"Uh?" I looked around in confusion.

"Yuji!" A small figure slammed into my chest, a pair of arms hugging my torso. "You're awake!"

I looked down, seeing a crying Kou as he hugged me as if I might disappear at any moment.

"I see... It was all a dream."

I smiled, returning the hug as I stroked his head.

'All a dream...'.

3