Chapter 63
92 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord!

https://discord.gg/Cq2fegHq

If you are interested in supporting me and reading the chapters in advance, here is my p@treon!

[email protected]/TheJiujitsuGuy

You can also search for: "BaritsuSupremacy" to find it on the platform.

I hope you enjoy the reading!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

_______Yuji Pov________

I sat cross-legged as I watched the abandoned factory dominated by administrators from atop a building, my keen eyesight allowing me to see the guards protecting the entire site. I watched them for several minutes, memorizing the patrol routine of each of them as plans organized themselves in my mind.

My main plan was to sneak in unnoticed, but that could easily become a problem, for if I were unable to finish off the Kure quickly, I would be surrounded by armed guards. This led me to come up with another plan, this time consisting of sneaking in, and causing a ruckus outside that would give me enough time to confront the Kure and kill the administrators.

Pulling a controller from my pocket, I looked at the device with a dangerous smile on my lips.

And what better to cause a ruckus than several C4s?

I found some by chance after getting rid of a group of mercenaries, and ended up keeping them in case they were needed. I didn't think I would be using them, but fate seemed to want our union.

Placing my finger on top of the control button, my lips spread into a wide smile, my eyes glittering dangerously as I watched the guards walking around the factory calmly.

"And I pronounce them husband and wife."

Boom!

.

.

.

_______Narration________

Inside the factory, sitting on a chair while drinking a cup of coffee, a blond man with an unshaven beard remained silent as he enjoyed his drink in long sips, his eyes closed as he cracked a small, pleasant smile.

"Uh?" This continued for several minutes until he finished his coffee, his attention suddenly taken when he placed the cup on a table.

Boom!

As if predicting what was about to happen, the man was not surprised when an explosion shook the entire building, the commotion beginning outside his room through dozens of guards running out of the factory.

"Looks like he finally decided to attack..."

Opening his eyes slowly, his sclera revealed itself to be completely black, his white pupils highlighted due to the darkness of his eyes.

"That will be fun."

.

The guards ran frantically through the corridors, weapons in hand as they tried to understand what was happening through their companions.

"An attack?"

"Maybe. The explosion was close enough that it hit several outside."

"Damn... Who would be the idiot to attack one of the largest organizations in the district like that?"

"Someone with plenty of power, of that I'm sure."

Four guards ran together as they argued, barely noticing a figure standing at the end of the corridor, waiting for them to approach.

"Uh? Who's that?" One of the guards asked curiously, this drawing the attention of the others, who also turned to the figure.

"I've never seen this guy before-"

Before they could even question its identity, the figure advanced in the blink of an eye, the guards being unable to realize what was happening until they felt an intense pain in their chests, them vomiting blood as their bodies fell to the ground with no sign of life.

"As I thought, it's just a few weak mercenaries, nothing to worry about." With the figure revealing himself as Yuji, he walked over to the bodies and picked up their weapons, which consisted of revolvers.

As he picked up his weapons, an idea popped into his mind, his head nodding in agreement as he began to move through the corridors, stealthily killing any guards that stood in his way.

If he could find the place where the people were being held, he could free them and give them the weapons. If they decided to help him, he would have several people killing the guards and further increasing his time to fight Kure. Honestly, he didn't really like the idea of having these people fight with him, but he would be giving them a choice, not forcing them.

With his speed, Yuji didn't take long to find the prisoners' room, him killing the guards responsible for guarding the place with ease as he entered the room to find hundreds of people in cells. The boy saw the deplorable state of some of them and couldn't help but frown, his eyes passing a few children who were malnourished as his eyes filled with pity.

This scene only served to increase his fury, and when the prisoners realized his presence, Yuji began to tear the metal bars of their cells fiercely. He did this until he freed at least half of them, for freeing all of them would take too much of his time, and he would leave the rest of them to be freed by the others.

People were startled by the sudden show of strength, Yuji stopping in mid-room as he dropped the weapons he picked up on the floor.

"Listen!" He said loudly, with authority in his tone. "The factory is under attack! I am freeing all of you and giving you a fighting chance! Kill your captors or run away, that matters little to me! But if you want revenge for what these monsters did to you and your children, take these weapons and use them at will."

Yuji kicked the guns close to the cells, he turned to leave. Some of the prisoners almost immediately moved to the revolvers, reaching for them almost desperately.

"Many guards are still outside, so fight for your freedoms! You now have the power to do so, so don't waste this chance!"

Yuji did not expect a war cry or anything of the sort. The most likely thing these people would do is think about it, because their hopes, before his arrival, were already lost. Time was needed for them to process what was happening, time that Yuji did not have.

Leaving the room, ignoring the silence that hung after his words, Yuji burst through the halls, this time looking for the room where the administrators were.

3