Chapter 65
99 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord!

https://discord.gg/Cq2fegHq

If you are interested in supporting me and reading the chapters in advance, here is my p@treon!

[email protected]/TheJiujitsuGuy

You can also search for: "BaritsuSupremacy" to find it on the platform.

I hope you enjoy the reading!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

______Narration______

After several minutes of running through the corridors, the change of scenery to something more "noble" seemed to be an indication that I was getting closer and closer to the administrators. The area looked completely different from the factory entrance, the generic look of the corridors being replaced by hotel-like corridors with beautiful floors and great lighting. If Yuji hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings, he would believe he was in a completely different place from the factory, but he knew that this was unlikely...

'Oh god... Does teleportation magic or illusion exist in this world?!'

The thought startled him, but he quickly dismissed the idea. If that were the case, his system certainly wouldn't be so limited, considering that he made it easy for him to survive in the beginning. At the very least, he should have an ability that allowed him to use one of these powers.

"!"

Turning his attention to the runner, Yuji immediately stopped his run when something caught his eye.

'That aura...'

Feeling a powerful aura, his attention turned to the end of the corridor, his eyes narrowing as he instinctively raised his guard.

"..."

The sound of footsteps permeated the entire hallway, Yuji frowning as a figure bent the hallway.

"A little disappointing... I thought you'd be here faster."  A blond man spoke in a calm tone, his eyes slightly open, enough that Yuji could see his black sclerae, confirming his identity.

'The first Elite.' Yuji's expression became completely serious, his eyes gleaming dangerously like a predator.

This served to increase the Elite's interest, a small smile appearing on his lips as his white pupils turned to the boy with an indecipherable gaze.

"So young and so powerful.... It's a shame that your journey needs to end here. Unfortunately, these are superior orders, so there's nothing I can do to change them." He said with a bit of disappointment in his tone, this leaving Yuji with a bit of anger at being treated lightly.

As much as he wanted to fight immediately, analyzing his opponent was something necessary at the moment. Information about the first Elite was scarce, almost non-existent, so he couldn't prepare much, taking into consideration only his possible access to "Removal" and the knowledge of the Kure techniques, which although Yuji didn't have much knowledge, he knew they were extremely dangerous. Answering his provocations would give him enough time to analyze his status and devise a strategy to deal with him as quickly as possible.

"My journey is far from over.... In your case, that cannot be said, since you have apparently submitted yourself to disgusting people like the administrators." Yuji spoke in a mocking tone, this seeming not to affect Kure as he merely responded with silence.

'Observe.'

"That's kind of funny... A member of one of the most powerful clans submitting to trash like this.... I who am disappointed to be facing such shame." As calm as Kure's expression was, Yuji noticed the man's contained anger through the flicker in his aura, a cheeky smile appearing on his lips as his eyes wandered over his statuses, his mind working with the new information in a matter of seconds.

.

[Status]

Name: Masashi Kure

Age: 42

Strength: X++

Durability: X++

Stamina: X

Speed: SSS

Intelligence: B

Potential: SSS

[State]

Angry/Inquiet/Cautious.

Masashi is angry at your words, and is considering the idea of taking you to pieces. As much as he wants to finish you off at once, he senses something in you that is making him uneasy. This is making him wary of you.

.

'Your speed is inferior to mine by a considerable margin. I can match our speed to fool him, and at the right moment, hit him full force without giving him a chance to defend. I can even pretend that his speed surpasses me, so that way he will gain confidence and the thought of using removal will not cross his mind.' Yuji thought, he stared at Kure, who just remained silent while his frown was slightly frowning. 'My focus is to finish as quickly as possible so that he doesn't even have a chance to use the Kure techniques. In an endurance fight, I would inevitably lose, so that's not an option, at least not under these circumstances. The longer I delay, the more the situation outside the factory gets resolved.'

While the monologue seemed to be long, it ended up taking no more than 3 seconds, this due to [Combat Genius], which allowed him to have clear and extremely quick thoughts when he was preparing for, or in the middle of, a fight.

With his plan worked out, Yuji cracked a small smile as he raised his chin to the man in a show of superiority.

"So, Kure clan disappointment, why don't we settle this right away? I'm getting bored of looking at your ugly face."

A vein popped out on Kure's forehead, a small angry smile appearing on his lips as his fingers clenched into fists.

"Very well, boy. You asked for it, I will see to it that your crossing to hell is made as long-lasting and painful as possible." Speaking in a venomous tone, the man began to approach Yuji slowly.

'There's not much to do in a hallway like that. Probably your first move will be-"

Boom!

Kure exploded toward Yuji, sweeping the distance between the two in the blink of an eye, his fist being launched toward the boy's chin in an uppercut that he was able to follow with some difficulty.

'An impulse.'

Because of his foresight, Yuji anticipated the attack with ease, following the man's fist as he dodged it with a step backward, trying to give the appearance that he had narrowly escaped the attack, a false expression of shock on his face.

Attempting a counterpunch as a hook to Kure's face, the attack was easily blocked with his forearm as he immediately moved forward and launched dozens of blows at the teenager, Yuji blocking the heavier blows while allowing himself to be hit by those that wouldn't do him much damage.

'Damn... If I keep defending myself from the strong blows, he will soon realize that something is wrong. I need to be a little more convincing.'

When a punch hit Yuji's arm, the boy attempted a counter punch to the man's face, only to have him duck and hit him with a powerful hook to his ribcage, the boy choking as he jumped backwards, evading a punch aimed at his chin.

"Oh... For a talker like you, I expected more." Kure spoke mockingly, a smile full of superiority on his lips.

"..."

Yuji, who had his head down as he held his stricken ribs, sketched a cheeky smile as he held back from ruining his act.

'Idiot... No wonder he got a B in intelligence.'

As heavy as Kure's blows were, the man seemed to underestimate Yuji, which made them not carry as much power due to lack of technique, making it easy for Yuji to use the [indestructible] in a subtle way to minimize the damage of the attacks.

'Okay, it's time to end it.'

3