Chapter 67
100 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord!

https://discord.gg/Cq2fegHq

If you are interested in supporting me and reading the chapters in advance, here is my p@treon!

[email protected]/TheJiujitsuGuy

You can also search for: "BaritsuSupremacy" to find it on the platform.

I hope you enjoy the reading!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

_____Narration_____

As much as Masashi realized the different pressure the boy exploded from his body, he refused to back down as a child. For a moment, he even feared that he might lose, but he swept those thoughts fiercely out of his mind. Lose to an amateur? No, he refused to believe that possibility.

From a young age, he was considered one of the most powerful prodigies of the Kure clan, second only to the clan patriarch. The secret ability of the Kure, although accessible to all blood members of the clan, was different for everyone due to each one's removal rate, that is, the percentage that each one would be able to extract from his latent strength.

Masashi as a clan prodigy, had the ability to extract 90% of his latent power, and was easily considered one of the pinnacles of the clan next to the patriarch. This made him confident, proud. Such behavior was not well regarded in the eyes of the clan's superiors, who constantly tried to scold him, only to be completely ignored.

Hierarchy? Masashi couldn't care less. It was already a fact that he would be the next patriarch of the family because of his strength. Why should he respect those who would soon take his orders? These were the proud thoughts of the young Kure, he firmly believed in his words as if they were laws.

At least it was this way until the birth of those who would spoil his plans to become the next leader of the entire clan.

Kure Raian and Kure Karura.

Initially, Masashi cared little about the former, after all, even if he grew up, the man would already be the next leader of the family. He was calm about the boy's chance to take his place.

But that calm was short-lived, and five years later, Kure Karura was born, the girl even as a baby, being considered the future heir to the leadership of the clan. When Masashi heard this, first came shock, then sadness, then the feeling of betrayal, and finally anger.

How could he accept this? A baby was more worthy to be the leader of the clan than he was? Who was considered the prodigy of the clan? A pinnacle due to his monstrous strength? That couldn't be possible, he was sure of it, and so in an attempt to change the patriarch's thoughts, he argued with his superiors, only to receive a simple no.

This caused him to flare up, and when he mentioned the newborn Karura's name with a venomous tone, he found himself nearly crushed by the pressure the patriarch exploded from his body, icy sweat collecting on the back of his neck as he immediately asked for forgiveness.

After this, he was thrown out of the patriarch's room, feeling the humiliation he had suffered at the hand of his leader. How could he, one of the strongest in the clan, be lowered so easily? He still couldn't accept the "injustice" they were doing him, but determined to change this decision with time, he put this matter aside.

The situation calmed down for a few years, but the world seemed to be against Masashi, when at the age of 13, Raian unlocked the secret ability of the clan, surprising everyone when he showed a release rate of 100%, in addition to his abnormally powerful muscles, which made him the most powerful prodigy of the Kure clan, completely overshadowing Masashi.

This was the last straw for the man, who, driven by rage, lured Karura and Raian into a trap in an attempt to kill them both with a single move, but even though he was many years more experienced than Raian, the boy attacked him using 100% removal to save Karura, beating Masashi before he could release his latent strength.

This unleashed an animalistic rage, and using the removal to attack Raian, Masashi was forced to retreat as the clan guards arrived on the scene, saving an injured Raian as they surrounded him.

As much as he tried to justify himself, his words didn't seem to work, forcing him to attack the guards as he fled the clan village, the hatred for all the "injustice" he suffered growing even more in his heart, making him swear revenge on his clan.

Since then, Masashi has found himself hunted by the clan members, and in a desperate move, he joined the administrators' organization, since the Interior was a place that even the Kure clan had difficulty moving around, which made it difficult for him to be located.

In this way, he spent years strengthening himself, preparing to bring the Kure clan to destruction, just so that he could raise it in his image.

How could someone like him, with such ambition, even fear the child in front of him?

"You're just a rock in my way-" He roared, advancing towards Yuji in an angry act, only for his words to be interrupted by a punch to his nose, causing him to stagger backwards.

Quickly regaining his composure, Masashi turned to Yuji, seeing the boy advancing towards him with a mocking smile on his face, this causing veins to bulge on his forehead.

"A newbie mocking me? No fuck!"

Attempting a punch to the teenager's torso, The Kure was surprised when Yuji ducked over his arm and propped both hands on the ground, turning his body as he launched a kick towards the man's face, hitting him hard in the jaw with the sole of his foot, the power behind the kick powerful enough to push Masashi aside.

'What was that? Capoeira, taido?' Masashi wondered, shaking his head in confusion.

Seeing his confusion, Yuji didn't give him a chance to breathe, stepping forward and grabbing the man's shoulder, pulling him down while hitting him with a knee to the face, causing his head to fly backwards as blood spurted from his nose.

"[Baritsu Technique: Neck Throwing}!"

Stepping forward to stand on the man's back, Yuji grabbed his neck and threw him over his body, slamming his face against the ground hard enough to crack the floor at his feet.

"!"

With a roar of fury, Masashi grabbed Yuji's leg and tried to pull him to the ground, but the boy was quick to stomp on his head, freeing himself and allowing him to walk away.

"Enough of this farce!" Masashi shouted, getting up as blood poured down his nose and a cut on his forehead. "I'm going to finish this! And then, I'm going straight to that wretched clan! I'm going to kill those children in front of that old man-"

Bam!

A punch suddenly hit his nose, interrupting his speech while causing even more blood to leak from his nostrils.

"Hey." Yuji spoke in a calm tone, his expression bored as he jumped into a fighting stance. "Stop talking shit, and let's get on with it."

"..."

Masashi lowered his head, the blood from his nose staining the floor as a maniacal grin appeared on his lips.

Boom!

Masashi suddenly exhaled a powerful expression, strong enough to crack the surrounding floor and walls while sending a current of wind throughout the place, raising the dust and making it difficult for Yuji to see.

'I was expecting him to use that technique. If he had used it while we were close, all it would take is one attack and I would definitely have some broken bones.' Yuji clenched his fists tightly, his eyes moving through the curtain of dust as his hearing picked up the sound of Kure's heartbeat. 'Fighting in this situation is much more advantageous because I already know what to expect.'

As the smoke screen receded, Yuji caught a glimpse of Masashi's appearance, the man now exuding a powerful pressure as his veins bulged all over his body, his skin taking on a strong violet hue.

"Congratulations, kid. You've managed to piss me off enough!" Masashi said with a maniacal grin, Yuji narrowing his eyes as he steadied his feet on the ground.

'During our fight, I was able to analyze his movements to finally be able to use foresight to anticipate his attacks. I may not be fast enough to react without using [Advance], but I'll try to save that for the final attack, when he doesn't expect a fast attack-'

Boom!

In a single motion Masashi swept the distance between the two, his fist striking Yuji in the face before his body could react, the boy's body flying backwards until he fell to the ground and scraped his back on the concrete, blood pouring from his nose as he shook his head to clear the confusion in his mind.

"Let's start the real play, kid!"

5