Arc 3 – Choices We’ve Made: Chapter 7
146 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 3 - Choices We've Made: Chapter 7

A few hours later*

I glance at the nervous Misa, who is trying her best not to jump out the window while we're waiting until it's time for her turn in the photo shoot. Her makeup is done and the first outfit prepared for her to wear is worn. All she needs is to wait.

A flick of the wrist and a Dispel Card landed on Misa without her notice, once again, as I prevented her magic from causing problems around us because of how nervous she was right now. And quite frankly, me being around her so soon before she could mentally recover from the whole ordeal, with me training her and her team in dodging and being aware of their surroundings. It's no wonder she is a nervous wreck.

I'm very tempted to use my cheat to make it so Misa won't lose control over her magic while I'm around, like with Juvia. Seeing how Juvia improved over time and didn't require me nearby anymore since she is no longer so negative. This is one of the significant causes for her magic to conjure rain everywhere she goes.

However, that might only work with Juvia since I seek out to be in a relationship with her. Misa, on the other hand, I have no desire to be with her, and Juvia only sees her as a student/friend more than anything else. Mostly thanks to Sekirei in our life, which improves our lives, and Juvia's trust issue, which is still somewhat a thing. However, thanks to knowing the history behind the Sekirei, Juvia has zero thoughts about them betraying us or having any hidden motives behind their actions.

Overall, Misa is lucky that Juvia isn't so paranoid compared to how she was before the Sekirei came into our life.

I glance to my left, where Akitsu stands beside me quietly as she looks at everyone in wonder.

Yeah, Juvia put her foot down upon finding out what job I was doing and made sure either she or a Sekirei tag along. Something Guild Master Bob wasn't expecting; well, the part of having one of the Sekirei tagging along. Nonetheless, Guild Master Bob was relieved to be given a second option. Therefore, Akitsu was picked out of the others due to being free at the time.

Okay, maybe Juvia is still a little paranoid about Misa and me being in a relationship. So having one of the Sekirei with us would make that not happen. I can satisfy my lust with one of the Sekirei when Juvia isn't available, or at least I hope that is what Juvia thought when she demanded someone in our group to tag along for the bodyguard job.

After watching Misa continue to shake in fear and look at the window too often with the desire to jump out of it, I've decided to overcharge a newly created Dispel Card and use it on Misa, temporarily removing her fear of me until the end of today. Instantly, Misa calmed down, and her eyes were no longer filled with fear, but confusion slowly took over, and now she was looking at me with those confused eyes.

I didn't bother to explain and just continued doing my duty as a bodyguard to ensure Misa didn't end up causing problems for everyone. Also, this makes me curious how in the world Misa continues to be a model with the problem her magic cause whenever it's out of control. Then again, she had Seras with her for the most part, if what I was told before is true as the two are always together even before joining the guild. In addition, the two help each other with their problems with their magic.

Overall, anime logic is bullshit, and in Fairy Tail, where the Power of Friendship is a thing. I can see why not many difficulties related to these two are not that well-known if they have the Power of Friendship on their side.

"Misa, it's your turn now." A staff member called out, breaking the awkward silence between Misa and me.

"Coming!" Misa called back, then gave me one last glance before she headed off.

"So, Akitsu. How do you like your Chain Magic?" I'm curious about what Akitsu has done after I gave her the Magic Card. It has only been a day since all the Sekirei, excluding Matsu, got to use magic.

"It's fun." Akitsu gave me a small smile, with her eyes lit up in joy at remembering what she had done with her Chain Magic. "It helps me move around inside my frozen box."

Right... Akitsu likes doing that. Either being in a cold place or making something out of ice to be in.

I suppress the urge to shiver as I recall that one-time Akitsu invited me to join her in the bathtub, only to nearly freeze my balls off with how damn cold the water was. Although the sex after that cold bath made up for it. But unless I make a Magic Card to deal with the cold or use my cheat, I don't think I will join Akitsu in her cold anytime soon.

"Excuse me, but Miss. Are you willing to model?" Another staff member walks up to Akitsu with a position offer.

Akitsu look to her left and right, then behind her, before she glance at me.

"They said, Miss. Not Mister." I replied to Akitsu's unspoken question.

"Yes. So would you model? Of course, we'll pay you. You're just the type we need for a theme we're going for." The staff member starts pleading, eager to have Akitsu as a model.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's the theme?"

Depending on the theme, I might have to persuade Akitsu to model—also, a good idea to use for a few future sexes with or without Akitsu.

"Sadist and masochist play. She is taking the sadist role." The staff member even brought out the designed outfit for Akitsu to wear.

It's literally just a very tight bodysuit that is nearly see-through and with the limbs wrapped in chains.

Damn, that looks uncomfortable. But, going by the excitement—her eyes just widen a little, I'm willing to bet she is ready to wear that and model for a photo shot.

"However, we'll have to adjust the chest area for the outfit." The staff member continued, which caused Akitsu and me to look at the design again, but at the chest area for a second, I glanced at Akitsu's breasts next and she did the same.

Akitsu is bigger than the one in the design. So yeah, the chest area of the outfit has to be adjusted. Otherwise, it would be impossible for Akitsu to wear.

On another note, I don't feel like going through an S&M roleplay to make sex more exciting than it already is with multiple beautiful girls, nor am I a masochist to begin with.

Hopefully, I won't need to use my cheat to make it so Akitsu doesn't end up wanting to do an S&M roleplay in the future. Hopefully, she will listen to my side of reason and just decide to be a sadist for someone else in our group. Because I am all for most of the Sekirei making out with each other whenever it involves stuff I have no interest in joining.


A few hours later*

I'm starting to see why Juvia pushed for Akitsu or any other Sekirei available to tag along. Hot damn, the way Misa was posing with many outfits that barely cover any skin can make many men damn horny. And Akitsu, oddly enough, is modeling more fetish themes. Barely crossing the line that would for sure make Akitsu attack, and I would do the same too.

I swear I would be bored out of my mind waiting for the photo shoot to be over, but getting to watch Akitsu and Misa trying on so many sexy outfits made everything less boring while being a bodyguard. Of course, I won't say out loud how I am attracted to Misa. I am still a man, after all. However, I did my absolute best not to stare for too long and instead directed my lust at Akitsu.

I can tell by the way Akitsu looks back at me that she knew I was giving her the bedroom eyes with the number of outfits she has changed into up to this point. Also, thanks to magic, adjusting the outfits is so damn easy and wouldn't require ordering a new-sized outfit that would take time to make, then deliver.

Anyway, it's 6:00 PM. All the models have finished their shots and now everyone is packing up to leave the set.

Other than preventing Misa's magic from going out of control. Nothing interesting happens during the whole time of the photo shoot. Also, I'm willing to bet Akitsu is planning to do more modeling after this, with how fun she was having the whole time. Maybe I should get her to talk with Juvia about it. After all, Juvia is a well-known figure in the fashion industry. Who knows, Misa would attach herself to Juvia like with Karen.

"Misa hasn't got a photo shoot done without any problems without Seras nearby for the first time!" Misa cheers loudly, not caring about the looks she gets from the crowd as we walk to the nearest restaurant for a quick bite before returning to the guild.

"Maybe you should get Renato here to craft you a Magic Card to help deal with your problems?" Akitsu gives Misa a blank look.

"Is that what you did, Renato?" Misa looked at me hopefully and almost reached to grab my hand if it wasn't for her fear of me stopping her.

"Here." I toss Misa a reusable Dispel Card instead of having to craft new ones.

Misa held the Dispel Card in her hand as if it were the most valuable treasure in the world.

Honestly, it might as well be one for someone like Misa. Hell, Juvia would too if I gave her the Dispel Card before I had helped her rain problem from the very beginning.

"Thank you-!" Misa was about to leap at me with a big hug, only for her to stop, and I could see her entire body shiver in plain sight. "Misa feels like she is in danger." She quickly looks around in wariness.

A wry smile formed on my face as I immediately knew why Misa felt like she was in danger, or to be precise, she almost got beaten to an inch of her life. Seeing how Juvia is nearby, literally just across the street from us, in a different restaurant and seated by the windows. Funny enough, some of the other Sekirei were with her.

Look like I guessed wrong. Juvia just needs Akitsu to be the decoy or the main focus while she and the others could follow our movement from the shadow. It looks like Juvia didn't think I had enough willpower to stop Misa's advances. Not that Misa had any intention of being with me since her fear of me had yet to disappear.

"Come on; I got an idea why you feel like you're in danger, Misa." I shake my head at how Juvia behaves; I find this more amusing than anything else. Nonetheless, I just have to shower Juvia with love to make her stop thinking bad about Misa. Maybe I should give Juvia a Beyond Card to let her satisfy her paranoia about Misa. Since I bet she thinks Misa might be like Erza, a hidden spy from the Magic Council.

5