Ch. 11 – A little R-18 and the alliance
2.6k 1 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as we get home, Alice demands I take out my ears and tail again, and she decides on a new house rule.

As long as we're in private I must always have this partial transformation active.

Amused at her insistence on this matter I decide to just roll with it.

30 minutes later we're lying in bed while she keeps caressing my tail and ears, which is actually very pleasant.

At first I tried to hide this fact but my tail's incessant wagging kinda gave it away and Alice has this seemingly permanent knowing smile plastered on her face.

"Fenris?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"I woof you."

"Hahaha, really? The first time you tell me you love me, you turn it into a dog joke?

I love you too Alice."

" Let me make up for the joke then."

She starts kissing me vigorously and passionately and after a while she moved down across my body.

She slowly unzipped my fly, took out my cock, and put it in her mouth. I tried to move, but it felt as if my body were tied down by invisible threads. I felt myself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

I saw her eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to come, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress me. She took off my jacket, my pants, my shirt, my underwear, and made me lie down on the bed. Her own clothes she kept on, though. She sat on the bed, took my hand, and brought it under her dress. She wasn't wearing panties. My hand felt her pussy. It was deep, soft, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside.

Then Alice mounted me and used her hand to slip me inside her. Once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. As she moved, the edges of her dress caressed my naked stomach and thighs. Her pussy felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop me, to draw me in, and at the same time to press me out. My erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. Giving in to my more basic animal instincts I decide to take over control, I rip apart her clothing, flip her over and take her like a wolf should, from behind.

"So you like making dog jokes, huh? How about now?"

"No.. Fenris.. Keep going, I'm about to.."

"Me too."

After 3 days of continuously having sex, we are both completely satisfied.

After a quick visit to Billy Black I found out that the council decided to support the alliance, but they would have a few conditions so they sent Billy as their representative, Jacob was also present because of his position as pack leader.

On the Cullen side, Carlisle came with Edward as they were the founders of their coven.

The negotiations are taking place in my part of the forest in an open clearing, as this is the only neutral ground anywhere close by.

I act as the intermediary between the two parties as I have a relationship with both sides.

"Alright Billy, why don't you start?"

"Thank you Fenris.

We are willing to allow the Cullens to come on our land to hunt, as long as they never cause harm to anyone living on our lands, provided they help protect our lands from human feeding vampires.

If they ever have a vampire guest they will also be welcome, as long as they have the same diet of animal blood. Human feeding vampires will always be hunted down relentlessly and killed should they ever trespass on our lands, no exceptions. In return, should they ever be in need of help, of any kind, we will do our best to provide it."

"Alright.

Carlisle? How do these terms sound to you?"

"We are willing to agree to these terms, the werewolves will also be allowed to act on our lands in case they are hunting a vampire and it crosses into our territory. No further adjustments are needed."

"Alright, the alliance has hereby been forged."

After this, both sides go back to their territories, but before Carlisle goes..

"Hey Carlisle hold up. Could you tell Jasper I won't be able to make it to the baseball game tomorrow? I have a class to teach at the reservation school."

"Sure, no problem Fenris."

I decided not to interfere in the baseball game, because with me present it would be kinda weird if I let things happen the way they did in the movies and just stand by and do nothing, while I could solve their problem single handedly without any real effort.

But I'll still make sure to prevent Bella from getting bitten. I also want to tear James limb from limb for hunting Alice when she was still human.

The next day I teach the werewolves that if they focus on their senses and let their instincts guide them, they could even sense emotions in others.

This was another successful lesson and afterwards I go towards my home, halfway there I recieve a phone call, looking at the caller ID it says Alice.

Time for action.

77