Ch. 46 – Killing space dragons
1.3k 1 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AAARGH!*

Getting hit by another combination of the red and black gravity beams from Desghidorah and Keizer Ghidorah, I struggle to get to my feet.

' I've been fighting them for at least half an hour, I'm riddled with wounds that barely heal and every time I get hit with the black gravity beams my gravimetric weight increases, making me slower and more tired.'

If I fight Keizer Ghidorah up close he starts using his telekinetic powers to push me away.

If I fight Desghidorah up close the middle head spews fire from his mouth that burns almost as hot as the surface of the sun and causes burns that don't just heal in a few seconds. I'm calling it hellfire.

But if I fight them from a distance they use their gravity beams, which can increase the gravity weighing me down in Keizer's case or in Desghidorah's case cause wounds that also don't heal.

While thinking about my options I notice the left and right heads of Keizer gearing up a gravity beam. But oddly enough they're not aiming at me.

They suddenly shoot out bolt after bolt in volleys, targeting boulders all over the devestated landscape our battle has created.

The boulders all start levitating a few meters above the ground.

The middle head suddenly shoots out another bolt without warning, hitting me.

Immediately all the boulders that were hit take flight and launch toward me. I try to evade the first few but the moment they flew past me they stopped and came flying at me from the back.

Luckily the moment they make impact with me, the effect fades and they stop flying at me, but it still left me burried under a large pile of boulders.

Having enough of this I release an enormous amount of aura, unleashing a large wave of blue energy that blows away the boulders and even pushes back both the two Ghidorahs dozens of meters.

Apparently my aura washed away whatever energy was preventing me from healing because in only a few seconds every burn mark and flesh wound is completely gone.

Standing in the epicenter of a large explosion, the ground is covered in blue fissures, while traces of blue energy float all around me and arcs of blue electricity run through my fur.

I have to end this. I have to use it.'

While charging my body with atomic energy, I combine it with Mothra's light.

My fur sheds and my skin turns charkoal black, my eyes start glowing red.

As the temperature increases cracks appear all over my body that also glow bright red.

The earth beneath my feet starts to melt and everything all around me catches fire.

Instead of releasing all the pent-up thermonuclear energy in pulses, I focus the energy in my throat and release it like an atomic breath.

Being the bigger threat, I decide to aim at Keizer Ghidorah first.

My thermonuclear breath cuts through all three of his necks like a hot knife through butter, decapitating him.

The moment Keizer Ghidorah dies, the gravity weighing me down disappears.

Working together the way they did, they were not to be underestimated. But alone, neither of them would pose that much of a threat to me.

So now that Keizer is gone, I can focus on Desghidorah.

Who apperently notices the predicament he's in.

He alters his gaze between me and Keizer's lifeless body. And apparently comes to the conclusion that victory is no longer a possible outcome.

Desghidorah spreads his wings and takes flight. Unfortunately for him he's too late.

I still have enough left for one thermonuclear breath attack.

I aim carefully and release all I've got left, cutting off his right wing, foreleg and head.

The temperature immediately starts to decrease and before Desghidorah falls to the ground my fur starts to grow back.

I run towards Desghidorah and as he crashes down, I pounce on his middle neck while keeping the last one in check with my paw.

I tear through his flesh and rip his head off his body.

Now there's only one head left.

After finishing my fight, I put both Ghidorahs in my storage space and go to find Godzilla.

Using my senses I find him but not how I'd hoped.

I thought since it looked like the regular King Ghidorah, Godzilla should be able to handle it. But apparently I was wrong.

When I reach him, Godzilla is lying on the ground, riddled with wounds all over his body.

King Ghidorah is flying away, having noticed what happened to the other two Ghidorahs.

I use my senses to track King Ghidorah but only seconds after I started he reaches the three orbs.

After having circled around the world, killing most dinosaurs and then absorbing their bodies, the orbs now all join together into one giant orb.

As King Ghidorah flies into it, it immediately starts flying towards space.

Deciding to heal Godzilla, I approach him carefully while using Titan bioacoustics to make sure he understands I don't mean him any harm.

It's a lot like telepathy, except you can only communicate feelings and intent, making it a strange way of communicating.

On one hand, it's impossible to have a comprehensive conversation, making it hard to understand exactly what the other wants. On the other hand, it's often hard, sometimes even impossible to express feelings in words making this a good alternative.

As I start healing Godzilla using Mothra's light, I have to be very careful. I have to let the light heal Godzilla and then immediately absorb it back before Godzilla goes thermonuclear.

I repeat this three times while Godzilla watches on, fascinated by the whole process.

After he is healed, Godzilla stands up and looks at me for a while before he communicates back. He's mostly angry that he lost and let Ghidorah go, but I'm pretty sure there was some gratitude in there somewhere.

Godzilla immediately starts walking towards the ocean. As I watch him walk off, I sense something's wrong.

As I look up, I can see a giant asteroid heading straight for earth, coming from the direction where the black orb just left.

'I figured that couldn't be all. The orbs couldn't have killed all dinosaurs. So that was not the extinction event, this is.'

I immediately grow wings and fly towards my cave.

Not that the asteroid could kill me. But I've got some space dragons to devour.

54