Ch. 65 – Killing Ghidorah and time to hunt them ALL!
1.3k 0 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now I have to get to Isla de Mara all the way from Colorado.

That's like two thousand kilometers.

'Haaa, know what? Fuck it. I'll still keep my powers 'somewhat' within 'mostly reasonable' limits, but I'm done pretending to be a giant, regular wolf.'

I push myself up with my front legs as my torso starts to turn humanoid with pectoral muscles and abdominal muscles. My front legs turn into arms as my paws turn into hands with black pads on my palms and large black claws.

I get down on one knee and jump forward towards my destination, leaving a large crater behind with a diameter of at least half a kilometer.

As I fly through the air, I quickly come to the conclusion I used too much strength.

As I'm flying about seventy kilometers high through the air, straight past my destination towards Nicaragua, I have to come to a decision. Do I stick with the 'mostly reasonable' powers, or do I sprout a pair of wings?

'Decisions, decisions.'

As I'm still making up my mind, I'm already landing in Nicaragua.

'Oh well, giant werewolf is weird enough. Not sure their feeble little minds can handle a giant werewolf angel.'

As I land, I destroy a large area of the Bosawás Biosphere Reserve.

'Oops, lemme fix that.'

I spread some light into the soil making it extremely fertile. And take off again, this time gently.

When I finally get to my destination, a battle has already begun between Ghidorah and Godzilla. And again Ghidorah has the upper hand even though they're in water.

As I'm about to jump into the sea and join the fight, I notice a missile heading straight for them.

As it's flying right over me, I carefully time my jump, I fly through the air towards the battling Titans and I grab the missile.

I land in the water right next to one of Ghidorah's heads and as I feel the violent chemical reaction unfolding inside the missile, I jam it down Ghidorah's throat.

When the Oxygen Destroyer goes off right next to my head, I get a huge headache while Godzilla is practically dead or at least in so much pain he's wishing he was dead.

As I try to swim, I notice I can't move my legs.

I see chunks of brain float by, but as I look to Godzilla his head seems to be fine. I then look to Ghidorah and... there's nothing left of the head I shoved the missile through.

I put my hand on my head and immediately understand the headache.

'Those are chunks of my brain. Even I'm gonna need some time to heal from this.'

I swim down to the bottom of the ocean and sit as I shut down most of my basic life functions, diverting their energy towards healing my injuries.

'That was some rocket there. I definitely gotta get me one of those.'

-----

Meanwhile on board the Argo aircraft.

"Was that... d-did that... what?" Stanton mumbles incoherently.

"A giant white man-wolf. That had to be.. Fenrir, right?" Dr. Mark Russell says as he looks over to Stanton.

"Well, based on me having the exact same information you have, I don't know." He responds sarcastically.

"Are they.. alive?" Mark asks Stanton as he looks on his monitor.

"There's only one heartbeat in the vicinity, Godzilla's." Stanton says as suddenly Ghidorah flies out of the water, with only one head remaining.

He flies to the volcano where he waits for a few moments before the two heads start growing back, covered in a sort of amniotic fluid sack.

The middle head starts biting through the sacks, ripping them off.

Ghidorah raises his heads and wings as he roars loudly, proclaiming himself the new Alpha King of the Monsters, ordering all Titans across the world to rampage.

*RRRRAAAAA!! KAA!! KAAHA!!*

-----

'Whoa, hold on pal. I'm still here. You didn't defeat me.'

I rise from the water and run up towards the volcano. As he notices me, he once again doesn't waste a second before he lowers his wings with enough strength to create a hurricane and takes off.

'You fucking coward.'

I'm about to jump up and drag him down when I realize all the Titans are going apeshit.

I get to the top of the volcano and howl as loud as I can, dissipating the storm that was still circling over the island.

*AAARHOOOOO!!!*

All over the world, Titans that were running wild calm down and stop destroying everything they see.

"RRRAAAA!*

I can hear Ghidorah in the distance, angrily trying to regain control of them, but the only Titan still responding to him is Rodan.

-----

"What the hell, Stanton? I thought you said he was dead!" Mark says, looking towards Stanton wanting an explanation.

"There was only one heartbeat, I swear." Stanton defends himself.

"So, Gojira is dead?" Dr. Serizawa asks.

Stanton looks at his monitor, which still reads a single heartbeat, except now it's Godzilla's heartbeat that's gone. "What? But I could've sworn it was..."

-----

I get back in the ocean and swim down towards Godzilla, who has gone to his underwater lair, the sunken city in order to heal.

I get to the city through a series of tunnels. Once I get there, I see Godzilla, barely breathing with cuts, bruises and burns all over his body.

'Alright, let's fix you up, you overgrown dinosaur.'

After healing Godzilla we immediately leave for Washington DC, where Ghidorah and Rodan are taking on the combined force of all four branches of the United States military... and wiping their asses with them.

Ghidorah created the world's first class 7 hurricane with wind speeds of over 230 km/h, creating waves over fifteen meters tall, causing over half the east coast to be engulfed by the ocean, turning Washington DC into a coastal city.

F-22 Raptors continuously try to distract the flying monsters and lure them away from the mainland.

-----

"We have to buy him time, that's all. If we can buy enough time to evacuate civilians to the shelters, Fenrir can finish this once and for all." Serizawa says as he looks out the window of the USS Argo, the Monarch flagship.

He looks towards Rodan and Ghidorah fighting through dozens of fighter jets, V-22 Ospreys and V-280 Valors.

*RROOAARR!!*

Suddenly, after almost thirty minutes of fighting and taking heavy losses, Godzilla rises from the ocean and roars, gaining the attention of the two Titans.

"Finally! It was about damn time! I told you guys he was still alive!" Dr. Rick Stanton says as he pumps a fist in the air.

Ghidorah immediately ignores the annoying pests around him as he swoops down and lands in front of Godzilla.

As the two lock eyes and prepare for battle, Ghidorah fails to notice a second Titan rise from the ocean.

*KRAA!*

When I quietly get on land and approach Ghidorah from the side, Rodan notices me and screeches loudly, causing Ghidorah's left head to look in my direction.

The distance between us is too short for Ghidorah to fly away so he does the only thing that might work. He charges all three of his throats with as much energy as he can, preparing a powerful gravity beam.

*TUNK! TUNK! TUNK!*

But the moment I heard Rodan's screech and saw Ghidorah's head turn, I started running at him with every step causing tremors.

He leans his heads backwards like a cobra and when he shoots them forward, ready to release his gravity beams, I spread my arms and wrap my hands around his left and right throats while biting down hard on the one in the middle.

Right the second before the gravity beams are released, I squeeze and bite as hard as I can, decapitating all three heads immediately.

The energy from the gravity beams is released in three large explosions of gold electricity, frying the electrical systems of pretty much every aircraft in the area.

'Heal from that, bitch.'

I lift my foot and stomp down on Ghidorah's body, releasing the last bits of energy he still had.

"Jesus. Glad he's on our side." Stanton says as he looks at Fenrir killing Ghidorah for good.

As soon as the fight is over, a group of Titans gathers around but before they can kneel before their king, the storm that still hangs overhead suddenly intensifies and condenses into a large sphere.

'If this is what I think it is, I'm not just going to scare him away this time. I'm going after the fucker.'

Sure enough, the clouds quickly turn into a shiny metallic substance. After a few seconds three giant, golden heads fly out of the sphere.

'Wow, would you look at that... they've gotten bigger.

Alright then, might as well take care of all the three headed dragons once and for all.'

I don't waste a single second. I get down on one knee and jump straight at the portal sphere as fast as I can. As I fly past the three heads, I latch my claws onto them, dragging them through the portal, back into their own dimension.

53