Ch. 72 – Finally home and updating Falna
1.3k 0 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I step through the portal into Danmachi followed by ten meter tall gorillas, tigers, lizards, dinosaurs, a lava bird and a butterfly.

We all arrive right next to the lake. Godzilla immediately gets in and starts swimming.

I spread my aura all throughout the land I own. I raise a wall made of earth surrounding it and create a jungle on the other side of the lake. I make a large cave inside a mountain for Mothra.

Once I'm done I send all the Titans to their new habitats. The only one left behind is Rodan.

"Right, you'll need a volcano. If I recall, Hephaestus had one that belongs to me now." I put my hand to the ground and create a small lake made of lava. "For now this will have to do. I'll send you to the volcano as soon as I know where it is."

Rodan jumps in the lava without hesitation and lies down contentedly.

"Are those what I think they are?" Alice asks as she stands next to me and wraps her arms around me.

"They're Titans."

"They're smaller than you described them."

"No, I gave them the ability to change their size."

"And what about them?" Alice says pointing at my beastmen who are all standing in front of our mansion.

"They are beastmen. I made them from animals. Wolves, foxes, bears, boars and eagles."

"Uhu, right... but you also brought another little girl." She says, looking suspicious.

"Also not mine. I kidnapped her from a terrible home."

"Hmm, I understand. Did you get rid of your anger?"

"Not yet. But I found a way to suppress it.

If I kill, like, a lot, the anger stops scratching its way to the surface and lies dormant.

I don't particularly like it, but there you go."

"That doesn't sound like much of a solution."

"I guess not. But there are plenty of worlds out there filled with people and monsters that need killing.

I've got one in mind that's overrun with demons."

"Demon hunting? That sounds fun. How long until your anger starts 'scratching' again?"

"I've got a few years I think. Maybe a decade. Why do you ask?"

"A decade... good. I was thinking maybe we can go there together. Over the next decade you can prepare and train me."

"Are you sure? That world is ruthless. The things I'm planning on doing there aren't exactly... nice.

I'd pretty much be showing you what I was like as a Spartan warlord."

"Trust me, I'm okay with that."

"Well alright then, we'll go together.

Now, I believe you are due for a Falna update. And I also have to give the beastmen their falna."

We get inside the mansion, the moment I step through the door, Lagertha runs up to me and latches her arms around my leg.

"You're back!"

"I brought you something." I say to Lagertha as I take a big, white plushie wolf out of my storage space, almost as big as her.

"It's you!" She says as she lets go of me and hugs the toy.

Alice and I get up to our bedroom, she immediately takes off her top and lies down on the bed.

I get on top of her, bite on my thumb and smear a drop of blood on her back. Immediately her falna reacts and shows me everything she's experienced during her fights in the dungeon and during our training. Once it's done showing me her experiences, it shows me her updated status.

---

Alice Cullen

Fenrir Familia

Level 1 -> 2

Strength: S-999 -> I-0

Endurance: S-955 -> I-0

Dexterity: S-999 -> I-0

Agility: S-999 -> I-0

Magic: S-999 -> I-0

Skills:

Blood manipulation A -> S

Intangibility A -> S

Precognition S

.....

---

"You've leveled up. Congratulations. You even managed to upgrade your Blood manipulation and Intangibility to S rank."

'Hmm, I guess I should fill in the blank space with a new vampire skill. I've got a few ideas, but I think I'll let her choose. It'll be her skill after all.'

"You did train me for a month on how to use them so no surprise there, right?"

"Guess not. Now you can choose a new skill.

Darkness manipulation. At its maximum potential would give you the presence and raw power of a black hole.

Telekinesis. Maximum potential would allow you to rearrange a solar system like you're playing with marbles.

Death touch. I think it speaks for itself but to clarify, if you touch someone, you can kill them instantaneously if you want to.

"What?! Why would you give me such dangerous skills?" Alice says, shocked at my description of the skills.

"You realize I could one day be one of the most powerful beings in all existence, right?

With that kind of power, I will no doubt have some equally powerful enemies.

What do you think would happen if they find out that I'm married to a woman who is barely more powerful than a mortal?"

"...I'd become their target?"

"Exactly."

"But barely more powerful than a mortal? I'm plenty powerful. I think. I mean, I can see the future."

"Do you have any idea how many ways there are to get around that? If I don't want you to be able to see my future, you would never see my future."

"Alright. Uhmm... Telekinesis."

"Great choice. Very versatile."

'Alright then.

Dracula, The Sacred Ancestor (Vampire Hunter D), Telekinesis.'

It immediately shows up on her status, filling in the blank space.

"Alright, done. You're level two now."

"Hey, I've been wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"...What are your abilities? Like if you had to list them all."

"Hmm. Would you like to see?"

Alice nods as she puts her top back on and sits next to me on the bed.

"Alright, let's see."

'It's been a very long time since I've done this. Not since Twilight actually.

Status.

Name: Fenrir, Fenris, Fenrisúlfr, Vánagandr, Vanargand, Hróđvidnir.

Age: 280 Million+ years old (+/- 100.000 spent conscious)

Titles: God of Beasts and Monsters. Devourer of Worlds (self-proclaimed). World Devourer (earned through devouring a world). King of the Monsters. Good boy. White Wolf of Sparta.

God of Beasts and Monsters: Basic Divine abilities, absolute control over subject of godhood, in this case animals and monsters. Immortality. Innate magical knowledge relating to animals and monsters. Talking to animals and monsters and command them. Instantly learning everything about any animal or monster. Ability to turn into any animal or monster and/or use their natural abilities (a specimen of the animal or monster must first be devoured). Control their genes/evolution.

Aura: Allows for a vast variety of applications, including but not limited to spreading consciousness (allows Fenrir to become Omnipresent within aura's reach). Create aura constructs (comparable to Green Lantern light constructs). Strengthening claws to cut through nearly anything, even space and time. Fenrir can use all his abilities from a distance as long as his aura is in contact with whatever he's trying to affect.

Devouring Fangs: Allow Fenrir to devour anything and gain abilities and/or knowledge depending on what is devoured. Can cut through absolutely anything, including life, death, space, time etc.

God's Creation (currently lacks control): Matter creation. Matter manipulation. Energy creation. Energy manipulation. Convert matter into energy and vice versa. Fenrir's body automatically becomes a source of every energy he has ever devoured, (Magic, Mothra's light, Godzilla's Atomic energy, Rodan's thermal energy, Hollow Earth Titan energy etc.)

Various Titan abilities: Atomic energy manipulation. Thermonuclear energy manipulation. Thermal energy manipulation. Magma manipulation. Sound manipulation. Water creation and manipulation. Air manipulation. Earth manipulation. Fire manipulation. Weight manipulation. Earthquake generation. Poison manipulation. Chlorokinesis (manipulate and create plants). Light manipulation. Life inducement. Atmokinesis (manipulate weather). Electrokinesis (create and manipulate electricity and/or lightning). Gyro-magnetokinesis (manipulate gravity and magnetism). Cosmic crystal creation and manipulation. Telepathy. Telekinesis. Immortality negation (able to kill an immortal being). Regeneration negation (prevent healing).

Vast array of magic abilities: Magical spells, rituals and runes. Status enhancement. Tactile Telepathy (see memories through touch). Pain inducement. Necromancy. Runecrafting. Animancy (soul manipulation through magic). Pyromancy, Aquamancy, Aeromancy, Geomancy and Electromancy (manipulate elements through magic). Lumomancy (light manipulation) and Umbramancy (darkness manipulation). Chloromancy (plant magic).

'What the hell? God of monsters?'

"Congratulations on earning your very own divinity! Well done! Here's a little gift for ya."

Suddenly Rob's voice rings out in my head and once he's done talking I notice he put something in my storage space.

I take a quick peek and find a giant leather-bound book 'Creation for dummies'.

'Ha-ha, how funny.'

I take a piece of paper, transcribe my status onto it and give it to Alice.

She's immediately baffled by the ridiculously long list. She starts reading and it doesn't take long before she starts giggling.

She puts her hand on top of my head and starts petting. "Good boy."

"Very funny." I say sarcastically.

She quickly continues reading. "Jesus Christ."

"No. Wrong God."

"You can really do all this?" She asks after reading the entire list.

"Yep."

"I need to train. I'm entering the dungeon tomorrow."

"Of course. I'll update the falna of the wolves as well."

"Are you going to give the Titans a falna as well?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure yet."

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

One of my beastmen opens the door and immediately bows.

"Master. Mistress. You need to see something."

Curious as to what it might be, we follow the beastman together as he leads us towards the outer wall of our land.

We reach the top of the wall and immediately I understand what he meant.

Almost three hundred beastmen are standing in what used to be a large open field.

"They want to join?" I ask my beastman.

"Yes. Some of them came from far away. There's an entire clan of Werewolves among them."

"I see. Open the gates."

57