Ch. 102 – Fusion and intrusion
1k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remain seated in my room in the inn for hours on end as I continuously observe the Seireitei and specifically the Shinigami living there.

I listen in on conversations and identify all the current Captains and the Lieutenants of the Gotei 13.

Renji Abarai is Lieutenant of the 6th Division, meaning the plot has already started.

As I keep spying on the entirety of Seireitei, I notice there's a sort of palace floating high up in the sky, concealed by a dimensional barrier.

'Hmmm. I'll have to actually enter Seireitei before I can see what's going on in there. But that should be the Soul King Palace, the place that houses the God of this world.' I think to myself.

In the meantime, I have temporarily stopped my body from producing more aura and other forms of energy, and instead make it produce more magic and Reiryoku (Spirit Energy) until they're equal to my aura, in quantity at least.

As my body's energy production is now completely focused on only these two energy forms, they are both increasing at tremendous rates, both in quality and quantity.

By my current estimates, it will take a few hours before the quantity of my Magic is equal to my Aura, and perhaps a few days before my Spirit Energy reaches a similar level.

I close my eyes and let my body do its work as I keep spying on the Shinigami.

-----

Exactly as I estimated, it only took four hours before my magic evened out with my aura. I then stopped my body's production of magic and allowed it to focus solely on Spiritual Energy (Reiryoku).

This almost tripled the rate at which it was increasing.

Once I'm ready to fuse all three energies into one, I quickly carve a few runes into the walls, the floor, and the ceiling, turning the room into a dimensional vacuum, preventing anyone from noticing what's happening.

Once I'm done, I let my Spiritual Energy and my Magic fuse as they seamlessly come together like magnets and slowly combine into one.

After about twelve hours, the fusion is complete and I let my Spiritual Magic and Aura connect as my Aura starts to greedily absorb the new energy as it turns darker until it's completely black with a blue glow.

It takes less than an hour before my Aura has accomplished its task and I have access to my new enhanced Aura.

I hold out my hand and pour a little bit into a ball as the whole room is immediately filled with a thick, powerful black energy.

I quickly compress and solidify it, forming the ball I meant to make. As it solidifies, the black energy turns into a beautiful bright blue ball of solid energy.

'I need a little practice to control it. It's at least twice as powerful as it was before.' I think to myself as I start creating thousands of solid Aura constructs in various shapes and sizes around me.

At first it's all a mess, the shapes were inconsistent and it was hard to change it from its normal state into its solid form. But after a few hours of practice, I regain the same control over my Aura I had before.

Now I hold out my hand again. This time I try a simple fire spell.

Expecting a similar result, I hold back quite a bit as I pour some of the energy out of my palm and activate the spell.

*WHHOOOSH!*

An enormous pilar of fire engulfs the entire room, burning the furniture to ashes.

'Oops, guess I should have used a water spell.'

Once I have both the Magic and Aura aspects of the new energy under control, I decide I should probably learn how to use the Reiryoku aspect.

ROB told me that attacks infused with Reiryoku will be able to affect me until my soul has been strengthened through prolonged exposure to my own Reiryoku.

The constant anger from the Ghidorah's should then stop trying to influence me as well, but for now I still feel every bit of it.

I've found the location of Shin'o Academy within Seireitei. It is where Shinigami are trained before they can join one of the 13 Divisions.

There's a library inside that should have plenty of information on the Shinigami techniques, the ZanKenSoKi.

Zanjutsu, sword fighting techniques for Zanpakuto.

Hakuda, hand to hand combat techniques that use Reiryoku to strengthen and reinforce the body

Hoho, high-speed fighting techniques based on Shunpo (flash-step).

And lastly Kido, which allows a Shinigami to use spells.

I could brute force my way in and take what I want or I could ask politely and then take what I want by force when they refuse. Or I could go in all sneaky-like and steal what I want.

If I brute force my way in, there will be fighting, which I could use as an opportunity to study their techniques up-close.

'Choices, choices...'

After a few minutes of carefully considering my options, I decide I want to learn as much as possible, but I don't want to spend more time in this world than I have to.

Besides, I could always come back if I want something.

Having made my decision, I stand up from the floor, undo the dimensional vacuum seal and leave the room.

I make my way down to the innkeeper and hand him all the money I took from the criminals. "Apologies for the damage young'un. This should more than make up for it." I say before I leave without awaiting a response.

I make my way around Seireitei to the other side of the wall and stand at the section that is closest to the Shin'o Academy.

I stand in front of it for a while until I give it a quick, casual punch with my fist clad in a thin, almost solid layer of enhanced Aura to test its strength.

*BOOOM!*

The dome barrier that covers the entirety of Seireitei shatters to pieces as a large hole is blown into the wall itself.

My eyes glaze over in disbelief for a second as I take a close look at my fist.

"Whoa. Am I just that strong, or is the wall weak?" I wonder out loud as people around me start running away.

I walk through the hole and head towards the Shin'o Academy at a leisurely pace.

-----

In a traditional Japanese tea house, an elderly man with a bald head, long beard and long eyebrows is enjoying his tea, eyes closed, when just for a second an enormous amount of spiritual pressure bears down on the entirety of Seireitei.

He opens both eyes, wider than usual. "Chojiro, go see what youngster has the gall to interrupt my tea time. Take a few other Lieutenants with you."

"Yes, Eijisai-dono!" A man with short, silver-gray hair and a small black handlebar mustache says before he instantly disappears from sight.

-----

The moment the wall is broken, an emergency alert resounds throughout Seireitei immediately. "Urgent alert! Urgent alert! Intruders in Seireitei! All squads get into position!"

Throughout Seireitei, all shinigami take defensive positions as instructed, except for the 11th Division, who all remain in their barracks.

"No one interfere! I'm going to fight!" Their Captain shouts before he runs out of the barracks followed by a little girl with pink hair.

"Ken-chan, did you feel that? This one's strong!" The pink haired girl says gleefully as she jumps on the Captain's shoulder.

"Ah, even I noticed. That's why I wanna fight!" Her Captain responds with a savage grin on his face.

43