Chapter 194: You Are Irrelevant II
292 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.................

Chapter 194: You Are Irrelevant II

................. 

And well, Ian used them as practice targets to get perfect control of his newly found power, and well, there is another force to get right before him, isn't that right?

Speed. Time. Motion. Each one of them is a broken concept, extremely difficult to contend against. All of that is included in the Forever Force and more, and it's the only reason why Ian was treating the catastrophe like a cakewalk.

He wasn't even using the full capabilities of the White light of life because it's capable of far greater things... It's capable of reality Alteration.

Only such power is capable of having a chance against something as broken as Nekron. The lord of the unliving is capable of gaining physical strength from the Deaths he causes, and he caused many, too many.

Furthermore, Ian's presence made him numerous times stronger. So, if before he can deal with all of the guardians of the universe with only a bit of trouble, now it would be with ease.

Each swing of his scythe broke space, its effects traveling galaxies away. If there is a planet that's not already destroyed, now it will as the two teleported about.

Nekron's every part seemed to be a conduit of lightning, constantly releasing bolds of dark lightning, what seemed to be his strongest attacks because it was the only thing capable of breaking through Ian's shields.

At one point, Nekron realized that the dead he raised were useless, treated as ants you rarely pay attention to. They might be on the side of the road, but you just pass by, ignoring them as one should.

Ian ignored them completely and focused on Nekron because he was the only one able to react to his attacks despite using the Forever Force.

"Rose of Divinity- Redirection," Ian murmured as he closed his eyes, and spread his arms. It has been a while since he last used his Divinity, the power of redirection.

Most important of all, he had never tested its true limits since perfecting it, and he only started doing so once he found a galaxy that isn't too damaged with plenty of planets within.

He appeared right next to a black hole with Nekron following closely behind. The latter didn't seem to be affected by Ian's attacks. Well, they do harm Nekron, but he recovers very quickly. It's very hard for death to die.

So Ian brought his hands together, bringing on hell. Not just the black hole, but every sun and planet light years far started flying towards Nekron, a bit too fast.

Ian's Divinity was previously very restricted, only able to target a singular thing, and its influence was small. After perfecting it, however, his divinity changed completely.

Still, Nekron wouldn't just stay there and receive all the incoming planets and suns, so Ian kept him distracted, "Chains Of God!"

Using the Holy Light of angels, Ian manifested numerous golden chains capable of holding back planets, so massive and strong in fact they cracked Nekron's dry bones.

"Its weakness?" Ian noted, seeing the holy light's effect on Nekron. He first assumed the white light of life would be its weakness, but the holy light seems to be doing so much better against Nekron's darkness.

Ian didn't stop there as he overloaded the Rose of holy light, "God's Rest!" This spell, a combination of magic and holy light was a clear sign of Ian's level of power.

It also signified how quickly he's becoming stronger to the point the fourth petal of the Death Rose has already manifested, meaning he could use four Roses of Death at the same time.

Just like how he used the Rose of holy light to manifest a golden coffin around Nekron, knowing that the chains won't be able to hold it back alone.

If that wasn't enough, Ian used the full capabilities of his magic to accelerate the process, creating numerous portals near at the same time.

Each portal appeared at the trajectory of the planets, suns, and even black holes, and they were big enough to allow the colossal celestial objects through.

The consequences of the accumulation of tens of thousands of planets and suns were fascinating alone, let alone the following black holes. There were few, but those few were more destructive than all celestial objects combined.

The entire universe seemed to brighten at the exact same moment as if the result explosion broke the laws of space and time, but Ian wasn't done just yet.

"Rose Of Kryptonians." He murmured as he instantly felt power flowing through him. He was no longer a mere human. His limits were no longer peak human. 

A condensed Kryptonian power flowed through him, and he felt like he could get lost in that power, but he wanted more, so he dove into the very center of the explosion.

And then there was silence. The universe never felt more silent than now. It was, however, very bright as the explosion messed with the laws of physic, creating an abomination of flurry light.

It almost felt like a big bang. Unfortunately, the explosion only enveloped a few galaxies around.

The only reason Ian could pull so many planets and suns was because of his Perfect Divinity and his unbelievably strong psychic powers. 

Not long ago, his psych was only able to sense only a solar system, but after devouring almost every psychic throughout Earth 3, things changed.

His psychic powers also helped in his next course of action as he activated four specific Death Roses. Rose of Divinity. Rose of Psych. Rose of Kryptonian. Rose of Evolution.

He sensed the extent of the big bang with his psych, and he redirected the explosion towards him. Such an explosion would be able to destroy almost every being of the multiverse, yet it was happily devoured by him.

No, his staff wasn't responsible for that, his Kryptonian powers. He had just absorbed what could be assumed to be galaxies of force in a matter of minutes.

His Kryptonian powers wouldn't normally be able to achieve such a feat, but this is where the Force of Evolution came in. It evolved his Kryptonian powers to such an extent... It was unbelievable.

"God this feels good... I will have to leave the Rose on at all times, else all of this power will fade, wouldn't it?" Ian murmured, basking in the power... It was addicting.

That's, however, its weakness. If he cancels the Rose of Kryptonian, all of the power he just absorbed will fade away, and all that will be left is his Kryptonian powers fueled by his Death Force.

It's strong in his base form, but this... Ian opened his eyes, barely holding back the energy trying to escape his control at all times. 

His eyes were glowing red with how much force he was holding back, so he released it soon enough at the shredded Nekron still hovering amidst space.

The force of the explosion wasn't enough to completely eliminate him, and Ian expected that. Hell, Nekron was quickly recovering, only minutes away from returning to normal.

So Ian released the raging force within him at Nekron. He had to because he felt his skin burning. His clothes were already gone, and soon his entire body became bright red, glowing with hot energy capable of burning space.

Nekron felt the burnt of that as Ian's staff was lunged right at his head, followed by a punch, and another, then more and more... Even more.

Ian didn't stop. Every part of Nekron that isn't already dust had to face its destiny, and with Ian's speed, Nekron became dust in minutes, unable to contend at all... It's just that... The universe also became dust.

11