Chapter 4: Laugh
737 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>> Shin POV << 

Joo - ookeer deesuu 🎶

Joooooo - keeeer Deeeeee- su 🎵🎶

I was conscious as I heard someone humming. The voice was diabolic. It's making my skin crawl. But I don't hate it. I feel very peaceful. 

I've been staring at the sky. Some buildings stood in reverse. I don't know what's gravity anymore. 

There was a random occurring push and pull force. I felt the tugging and being repelled. But I just focus on the sky. 

It was a very beautiful scene.

I can feel a soothing wind brushing all over my body. 

I don't know where it all came from. 

Was the wind always visible?

Because I can see an animated transparent swirl moving and fro in various directions. It was converging but there was no collision. 

I know it was concrete because it was tangible. I can feel it. 

'I feel at home.' I thought while just chilling out still listening to the humming going on. 

Joo - ookeer 🎵🎶

Joo - ookeer 🎵🎶 

Deee - su 🎵🎶 – it says. 

I didn't bother bringing myself up. I just lay on the ground, feeling the moment. 

This is satisfying, and now I just need a wife that will be there with me. 

Wake up every morning, with her by my side, and see her beautiful morning face. 

Someone who will cook for your breakfast, launch, and dinner.  I will sometimes cook for us. I'm not planning to make her a slave. We'll help each other out. 

Someone to share a coffee and talk to. Share a bath perhaps? 

She will make me happy by just being present. 

I too will do my job. I will make her happy. By giving her the D, my brother or the member, whatever you call it. We'll eat each other out. Humping and blo – … No. Bonk that horny thought.

I'll opt for a crazy relationship. 

Why find rather something 'crazy' but not 'normal'?

It's impossible. A 'normal' relationship isn't fun. It will be too shackling.

The 'normal relationship' is congruent with society and it is mutable. It is always changing. As time continues to move, society changes along with it. The people in a shared community will label a relationship according to morals, beliefs, or culture. That is why if a relationship doesn't conform to how society sees 'normal' then it won't be enjoyable anymore. 

What if my future wife will be a MILF and I am ten years younger than her? She'd be called a 'Shota' and that has a negative connotation. Society will hate that. 

Then what if my future wife will be many years younger than me? Like ten to fifteen years age gap. Will I be labeled as 'lolicon'? Indeed. That's just how society works. 

But what if, she is in twelve to fourteen years old but is currently mature enough to enter into a relationship and decided to tie the knot and not wait for years? Society still won't accept that. 

Why can't we marry twelve years old cute little g…— No. No no. This line without context just felt so wrong. 

My inner pedophile almost awakened. Better stop going in that direction or I might get dragged in the Darkside. I super hate that place because I found no cookies in there.

Haah.

Well, no matter what kind of relationship I will have in the future, I'll just let it be and we'll just figure that out ourselves. Yes, I clearly said 'we'.

 I will not become an 'Alpha' male with sword-like eyebrows, chad-like personality, slap the n**** bitches, and beat some sense onto arrogant young masters. 

I can't see myself being like that. I simp if I want to simp. I become a 'sigma' if I feel like it. I'm free to do what I wanted to become motherfuckers. 

But the most important thing is that the wife will be someone that will be there for you in ups and downs and in sickness and in sickness. That's right.

I think I'm sick. I believe normal people should be going crazy watching this nonstop loop.

I can already guess where that wind will blow next.

Right, left, left, down, northeast, up, down, up, down, another up and a down and *Spurt*.

Well, I am going crazy and I'm normal. 

That's so wrong. But I think I'm right and I don't care. 

"Zehahahaha—"

No, I mean:

""Kekekeekeke"" I almost went out of character. Phew.

.

.

.

"?!!" 

I stood up as I heard a laugh that was the same as mine.

I saw someone slowly descending veiled in black. Literally, his feature was so dark the only thing visible was his eyes. 

He felt familiar with the mystery guy who is depicted as the main suspect from a crime scene in Detective Conan. 

'You are the suspect. Turn in yourself now.' I wanted to say that with confidence, like a max pro-2022 detective. 

But he beat me onto it. 

"Kekekekekeke" He continued laughing.

Then suddenly his face slowly turned into someone. 

"!!!" 

When I saw him my blood boiled. 

Focusing my entire vision on his face, my chest was burning with something I don't know. I couldn't look away from it. 

He had silver hair which was parted to his left, the shorter parts around his face seeming to flare out to either side around his head, curving backward. The top center was painted with a sun; the rays were black and the sphere was colored maroon. He had a pale face. 

The most noticeable feature was his eyes that appeared to be rainbow and there were 'Upper' and 'Second' kanji scribed on each eyeball. 

His face was familiar to me.

I heard cluttering noises. I was gnashing my teeth. My entire being was screaming: 

'Kill kill kill' 

I feel like he was the last one in the world that I would forgive. 

The next thing I knew, I was holding a sword, dashing at him. I don't know where the sword came from but I need it. 

I need to dice this man up. Smear his blood all over my body. Skin him alive. I want to torture him. 

I will make him feel the pain. 

The pain of losing someone important. 

'Huh?' 

I couldn't form a coherent thought as the sword I directed in a slash was blocked by him, colliding with a *Shing*, a loud metal ting was heard.

He blocks my strike with the tip of his sword.

Raising his hands, he flicked my forehead — creating a loud bang that broke the sound barrier. 

I was propelled with my body arching forwards – sent into a far distance, breaking several buildings along the way.

I didn't feel any physical pain. 

But I feel something ached. It hurts.

'Huh?'

Ignoring the odd feeling, I pulled myself over but was met with a punch directed at my face. He appeared as if he teleported. 

Tilting my head, I barely avoided that strike. 

*Bang*

The punch bore a large gaping whole but I didn't flinch. 

I gritted my teeth and directed a punch on my own which he openly received. 

Yet his face was unfazed.

I felt like my fist hit hard concrete… No, it was more than that. 

I roared.

"Arrghhhhhh" 

I punch him again, and again and again.

But it didn't do anything. 

I did it repeatedly and at some point, his face had a taint of red. It wasn't from a wound. My hands felt wet – it was bloodied. His face was smeared with my blood. 

But I didn't let up. I continued to bawl it out.

Shouting, my voice slowly turned hoarse. My throat was drying. 

.

.

.

I gradually felt discouraged and my punches turned weak as I couldn't even see a scratch on his face.

It was futile.

I throw a final weak punch and finally my arms drop lifelessly.

"Had enough? It seems you don't know how to throw a punch. Let me show you."

He pulled his arm backward and…

*Boom* *Stone structures caving in*

It was a heavy blow. 

I blasted passing on buildings after buildings. 

*Shing* I heard a high-pitched sound as he appeared again, in front of me. 

"That wasn't even half of what I wanted to show, you know. Here, let me hold you as gently as possible ~"

He held on to my neck, raising his hand.

I was raised, choking and struggling, my feet flailed. 

"Kekekekekeke" He laughed.

*Bang* 

"Urghhh" I coughed up blood. 

*Bang*  *Bang* 

He started slow but eventually gained a speedy, barrage of powerful punches that was aimed all over my body. 

He punches me in the face.

The chest.

On the gut. 

My solar plexus.

.

.

.

I could feel that every blow was exponentially increasing in power. 

Yet I noticed that it didn't hurt.

But all of this made me feel tired. My eyes were dazed. I could see two hazy silhouettes.

It was completely unreasonable. As I know my stamina parameter was still up. In fact, it wasn't even being burned. I wasn't breathing heavily but I feel I'm slowly passing out. 

It was hard. 

I struggled to not fall unconscious right now because I needed something to be done. I wanted to see him die. 

But that was just a fleeting thought as I closed my eyes and surrendered to exhaustion as I let him wreck me.

>> 3rd POV << 

.

.

.

.

*Drip*

'Huh?' 

Shin tasted something salty. It was not blood, he know it. 

His eyes were wet, and tears were flowing. 

'Am I crying?' 

'That's…'

"Pathetic…" The man who was beating him up exclaimed in disgust.

"I know that it has been a long time since I was out. But I didn't expect you to become so weak."

Shin opened his eyes and saw the man looking at him as if he was trash. 

"This…" 

The man pointed at him. Specifically at his face. At what he had become; A total mess. 

"Do you feel anger towards me?"

Shin felt extreme hate towards this man. 

He despised his entire existence. To the point that he will massacre all related to him. He will pursue his entire generation of descendants if that was possible. 

"Do you feel confused about where the pain is coming from?" He spoke. 

Shin was feeling pain for every blow he received but he couldn't quite guess where it was.

"Do you want to kill me?" 

He wanted to do it, he tried, but the result was futile. His strength was incomprehensible.

"I can't accept the way you are… Currently." 

Now that he noticed it his voice was similar to the one who was humming earlier.

"Normal people cry when they're sad."

"Mad when angered." 

"Smile if happy. 

"But…" He continued.

"WE are NOT." 

"YOU and I are NOT normal." 

"All we need is to laugh."

"We laugh at every situation presented"

"We laugh at every emotional change" 

"WE LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER!"

When he heard him say that he felt his stomach churn. Something that he had just sense right now. 

But he ignored the feeling.

"Kheuk Unhanck me bitch!" Shin spoke ruggedly. 

Shin throw a kick on the man's chin which freed him from the strangle. 

But the man released him on purpose and swung his sword which generated a crescent-moon energy wave towards Shin's unguarded body.

Shin was dragged along with the way into the distance.

It destroyed several structures and he got buried under the rubbles. 

"Tsk" The man was annoyed.

… 

11