Chapter 10: Dinner at Butterfly Mansion
356 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

⚠️ I DID PLANNED FOR THE SHINOBU'S CHAPTER TO END HERE BUT IT KEPT ON STRETCHING. RANDOM IDEAS KEPT ON APPEARING, SO ---> TO HELL WITH THE PLAN! ⚠️

_______________________________________

== Butterfly Mansion == 

It was night in the butterfly mansion.

Three people were sitting on the tatami mat in a seiza position. Their knees were kissing the floor mat, and their butt cheeks were touching the sole of their feet. In front of them was a short-legged table around 20 centimeters in height and wooden tableware was on top of it, along with some dishes.

"Hear this, Nee-san," Shinobu spoke, her eyes were glittering with excitement, and her lips were formed in a grin.

<< Shinobu is a petite young girl about 151 cm tall and with a pale complexion. Her eyes lacked a pupil, only a haze gradient purple making them look similar to those of insects.

She had chin-length strands of hair in front of her ears tucked in. The tip of the strands had a tint of purple painted on it. While the wavy shoulder-length back hair was tied up in a bun. She adorned a purple butterfly ornament on the back of her head. >>

"Hmm? I'm curious, what is it Shinobu chan?" Kanae replied. Question marks appeared on her head. She was curious about what her little sister, Shinobu wanted to say.

<< Kanae, unlike her sister, was rather tall about 171 cm. She had a slender build, a long, straight, hair that reached just below her waist. Her hair was black without any mixture of other colors. 

She adorned two pink and green butterfly hairpins that she wore on both sides of her head. Her eyes were pale violet with sparkles in them which also appeared insect-like. >>

"Guess what? Hehe ~" Shinobu said with a teasing voice before she bit a piece of fish meat with her chopsticks. She closed her eyes, and a gracious smile escaped her lips while she was chewing on the food.

*Slurp ~ *

Kanae took a silent sip from a wooden bowl filled with miso soup. Her movements were refined, gracious and so lady-like. 

*Thud* 

She put the bowl on the table.

"Mouu. Don't be a tease. Just tell me already." She said, pouting. 

"You see, Kanao finally 'spoke' to me earlier. She even offered to wash my back herself. Hehe ~" 

Shinobu put the chopstick horizontally on the table. She pointed his finger on her cheeks and tilted her head and continued,

"It seems I, as an older sister was 'more' liked than you ~"

"Hehe ~" She smiled teasingly while sticking her tongue out in front of Kanae.

"Waah. Really?!" Kanae was surprised. Her eyes were wide open, eyebrows were raised and her jaw dropped slightly. 

"Hmm. Hmm." Shinobu nodded her head in affirmation.

She was feeling the moment right now. The food tasted strangely better than her usual meals. 

Shinobu was very satisfied with Kanae's reaction.

While the two were talking, Kanao, the topic of their conversation was minding her own business. 

<< Kanao is a short, young girl about 120 cm tall. She had a large, gentle eye of a dark lilac color that are framed by thick eyelashes.

She has thick black hair tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened with a pink butterfly hairpin. Her bangs were formed like a scrub. >>

(A/N: Kanao appeared to be about an 8 years old child in here but her actual age is 12. She was 2 years younger than Shinobu. Her height was just a rough guess. ) 

Kanao had a blank expression on her cute little face as she held a chopstick in her hands. 

She took a vegetable and brought it into her mouth. 

*Nom* *Nom* *Nom*

She could hear the sisters talking in front of her but she doesn't know how to react to that.

Just minding her own little world.

*Nom* *Nom* *Nom*

Kanae carefully placed the chopsticks on the table and stood up. Shinobu didn't notice this. She was in a blissful mood and her eyes were closed at the moment. 

*Pat* *Pat* 

Until she felt a soft hand gently patting her head.

"Yosh ~ Yosh~" Kanae sounded. Her voice is comforting, and her face glittered with joy. 

"I'm very proud of you Shinobu-chan. Hehe~" She hugged Shinobu's head placing it in her voluptuous chest and continued to affectionately pat the top of her head.

*💢* 

Shinobu who had finally become aware of her current position had a tick mark appeared on her head. She was annoyed a little at the way Kanae was treating her.

"Hey, Nee-san. Stop treating me like a child. I'm an adult already!" Shinobu spoke with a raised voice. She complained about her sister's treatment. 

"Eeeeeeeeh? Don't mind. Don't mind." Kanae brought Shinobu to her embrace more tightly.

*💢* 

Another tick mark appeared on Shinobu's head. 

But she didn't lash out. She just stayed in her place. She had a grumpy face but the look in her eyes was that of satisfaction.

She felt so comfortable in her sister, Kanae's embrace who was holding her head, clasped to her bosom tenderly with love and care.

"Besides, you are still not an adult. You're 14 currently. One year away to become one." She spoke while cuddling and broke away after that last line. 

Shinobu showed a disappointed expression on her face as she was freed from that comforting hug but it went away quickly.

Kanae didn't notice that, she continued, saying:

"Are you that much in a hurry to become an adult Shinobu-chan?" 

.

.

.

Kanae came closer to Shinobu and moved her head, her mouth just beside her ear.

"Were you excited to meet this so-called 'prince' in your dreams?"

"'S-h-i-n chan' was it?." She whispered sweetly.

Shinobu had a shocked expression. Her eyes widened at the mention of that name.

Shinobu remembered a memory of her childhood when their parents were still alive.

.

.

.

[Flashback]

Ten years before. Shinobu was about 4 years old and Kanae was 8.

It was evening and they were in a room and about to go to sleep.

"Mother, Papi, listen to what Shinobu chan is about to say. " Kanae called out to her parents.

"Ara ~ What is it?" Their mother, Konan responded curiously. 

"Hmm?" The father, Chupapi too showed interest.

"Go on, Shinobu chan" Kanae edged Shinobu to speak.

"But I'm shy, Onee- chan," Shinobu replied, twirling and touching her pointing fingers. 

"Hehe ~ Don't be. Onee -chan supports you." Kanae said as she raised her fist, sending her encouragement. 

"Hn." Little Shinobu nodded. She was wearing a baby pale violet pajama kimono with various drawn flowery designs.

"Hehehehe~" Shinobu was cupping both of her hands on her chubby cheeks as she wiggled. She had a happy grin plastered on her little face.

"""...""" Three people smiled at her display. Shinobu looked like a maiden-in-love. No, actually that's called a baby-in-love.

"Mami, Papi. I had a dweam and shaw my fyutowr Husband. Hehe ~" She had a pink blush on her cheeks.

"He ish sho bewi handsham. And sho cool. Hish shmile ish sho cooool itsh shining!" 

"I shaw him, carry me. He wash sho stwong like wooosh! Foooush and zhubang." Little Shinobu raised both her tiny arms in the air. Her palms were opened widely, emphasizing how strong the boy was in her dream. 

"I will become vewy pwetty and I want to mawy him shamday when I gwew up. Mami! Papi! Hehehehe ~" Shinobu raised her chin, puffed up her nonexistent breast, and cupped her small hands on her tiny waist as she declared proudly towards her parents.

She had a cheeky laugh, baring her teeth, which had two toothless upper incisors. 

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*.

Konan, Chupapi, and Kanae smiled at this and clapped their hands. They enjoyed watching Shinobu's confident display.

"Hish name is Shin." 

"Ara ~ How do you know his name, Shinobu chan?" Konan asked with an amused face.

"Itsh becaush…"

"Itsh becaush…"

Shinobu was wracking her head as she she put her two fingers on her temple. 

"Itsh… I fowgat Hehe~" Shinobu giggled as she shrugged her shoulders. 

[/Flashback]

.

.

.

7