Chapter 21: …
231 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

!!! No one likes forced relationship right? Well, I got you.

Just kidding. I became impatient with the relationship with the main MCs so I decided to force-realize their feelings.

Like there should be a development right? No... Sadly, I want them to have segs already. So I'm speeding things up.

I think this might be the biggest BS chapter I had written. And there is more BS than this in my draft. HAHAHA

!!!

===================================================

After a rush hour of giving service to the crowd of buyers, I was down to my last customer.

"Hey, handsome what's your name?" I heard a luscious voice from a woman.

She looks to be in her middle age, with black hair, ample bosom, face looking Asian-Japanese. Her lips were stacked with heavy lipsticks.

'She's a milf.' I concluded in my mind.

"Hello, ma'am it's Shin, and what flavor would you like?" I answered with a customer-service smile.

I'm not an experienced public worker, but I learned the 'how-to' from observing customer service workers back then. So I've been using this approach since my start here.

"How about a banana flavor? Preferably something big ~" She said suggestively, biting her lips.

"Banana Flavor is it? Coming right up!"

'Damn so thirsty. '

I know what she was referring to.

"Handsome, after your work here, how about we go somewhere and enjoy ourselves?" The milf woman gave me a wink.

This is strange.

You know, earlier even though I look shabby I'm still pretty handsome. But no one dared to come and flirt with me.

Now someone reacted right after I showed them my skills.

I guess being a 'show-off' really tugs the heart of the woman in this place.

Being handsome isn't just enough.

She wasn't the only one who came at me. There were more flirts before her from the crowd.

But this woman was the most assertive of them all.

"Hmm. That's a nice idea but I'm sorry about that miss. I'm a married man." I kindly declined her offer.

I've been denying their advances by using the same excuse again and again and they left after that.

I'm not shying. I just don't feel like it.

Something is bugging me currently.

"You're married already? That isn't a problem. I'm even liking you more now."

The woman pushed for more, she didn't stop after I told her.

"I'm rea —"

"I'm sorry about that aunty. " I heard the boss-lady speak cutting me off.

She put Syri on the chair, stood up, and confronted the milf-woman, facing her directly.

The boss-lady continued.

"I'm not sharing MY MAN." She said while having that chilling smile directed at the woman.

The milf was intimidated by the boss lady giving her a cold display of attitude.

"Here's your skewer ma'am." Before anything goes downhill and a cat fight occurs I interjected and gave the milf her order.

"... Oh, thank you." She took it from my hands.

She was about to try and brush her hands from mine but cowered when she noticed the boss-lady was glaring daggers at her.

"Here's the payment" She took the money from her purse and put it in the tray and quickly scrambled away.

"Thank you for your patronage." I didn't care even if she was not looking at me right now, I slightly bowed my head and gave her the due smile for customers.

"Tsk!" The boss lady clicked her tongue, annoyed while glaring at the woman who was walking away.

"Keke ~ I admit that I'm your man but you know, not 'that' kind. I'm just a man who works for you. Why are you acting as if we're lovers or something." I said teasingly.

"Ara ~ What are you talking about DARLING?" She was back to her sweet and melodious tone.

"Nah. There's no audience here so we can stop the act." It was almost night and the crowd dwindled a bit.

"Hmm. Honestly, I felt irritated looking at those girls swooning over you." She grumbled.

"..." I fell silent.

"Then, why did you open the shield?"

I was talking about the head-level cover which she opened earlier.

If not for that, I think no one would see my handsome self and my cool techniques.

"Duh?" She rolled her eyes and continued,

"It was meant to attract customers. I had the idea after I saw you doing the Dangos with some party tricks. I just didn't expect that women would fling at you after."

When I started the work, I was kind of feeling pissed so I decided to make it a blast to release some steam by being aggressive about preparing the Dangos.

"You said it as if you like me… Do you though?" I said in a neutral tone.

"I do like you." She said with a serious tone. While looking at my eyes intently.

"We just met right?" I asked.

"I know. I think it's called 'like at first sight?'" She was puckering her lips while thinking about that.

"It's not love?" I asked while giving her a wry smile.

"Hmm… Maybe, maybe not. It's a secret." She put her hands on her back and smiled at me.

"Bruh, you're such an easy woman." I shook my head to express that I'm disappointed.

"Huh?! For your information, I was chased after by many men back in my home but I didn't even bat an eye about it." She said with a firm tone, her confidence oozing.

"Keh~ The men in your home aren't that gifted with the facial appearance, am I right?." A smirk escaped my lips as I asked her.

"N-No… They do have some looks, I think." She said, with an unsure tone.

"They're ugly then. Keke ~" I concluded.

"Hey, before you think I'm a shallow woman. I want you to know that I wasn't mesmerized just by your looks but…" She hesitated.

"But what?"

"I don't know. I can't explain it. When I saw you earlier my heart suddenly skipped a beat. I ignored that at first but I know that what I felt for you wasn't anything weird because when I hugged you earlier. I felt comfortable…" Her face flushed and her voice shied away as she said that last line.

"... That's ridiculous." I made a disbelieving look.

"Right? Oh, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Kana. What's yours?"

"Shin," I replied.

"…" Her mouth was gaping slightly and her eyes once again became diluted. That same thing happened once again after that time when she saw me for the first time.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She was silent.

"No… It's nothing." She replied but her eyes were still vacant.

"..."

A moment later, she once again spoke.

"Anyways, you're new from the village right?"

"Yes," I replied honestly.

"You don't have a place to stay right?" She asked another question while holding her hands to her chest.

"Hn. I just came here." I nodded.

"How about you stay with me then?"

"..." For a moment I stayed silent and kept my answer.

Then,

"Are you sure?" I asked to confirm it again."

"Hmm. Hmm. I am." She nodded her head vigorously.

"If you're fine with it, then okay. I'll take your offer." I replied with a smile.

"Alright! Hehehe ~" She clapped her hands and turn around.

"..." I was silent, looking at her back as she skipped along the way towards the chair with Syri.

'I wonder why?'

I put my hand on my chest.

*Badump* *Badump*

It was for some reason beating irregularly.

I know that I'm wary of other people, especially after what happened with the old man. Since this was a whole new world, I don't have any idea what kind of people they are.

That's why when I felt something strange about the old man I decided to not mind any business with him anymore.

But with her it's different. If you think about this objectively, I can't say for sure for example, that whoever I interact with in the future, I may feel or not feel close to them. I haven't interacted with a lot of people enough to draw that conclusion.

But I am sure that I'm feeling soft and close to her. I trust my instinct. Just like how I fought and learned from that fake Doma.

*Badump* *Badump*

I looked at my hand that was cupping a feel of my irregular beating heart, once again.

'This was only meant for Erica.'

I know the beat in my heart suggests that I like her — no more than that, I love her.

I love Erica at the same time as this Kana who I also have met just now.

I like to periodically look back on my actions and I realize earlier that the way I was so open about how I treated 'blonde' was the same way I treat Erica when she one time had colored her scarlet hair into blonde.

I remember there were a lot of blonde girls in America but I don't openly show my annoyance to them. This was after I watch Nisekoi of course. It was only with Erica, and now this girl.

And I remember that ache, which was the thing that was bugging me the whole time I was serving the customers.

With that smile after she mentioned her parents, I can feel sadness.

It's weird. My heart aches when I look at her face at that time. I couldn't say anything and just disturb myself by attending to the customers.

.

.

.

'What the fuck is going on?'

"Here, Syri. Why are you so cute ~ Hehehe ~ " I heard Kana's cheerful voice as she played with Syri.

"..." Seeing this, a smile tug on my lips.

I touched my lips as I noticed this occur.

'Yes. It's weird. Fuck you! Whoever you are who designed me like this.'

I cursed in my mind blaming no one, or was I talking to God?

I don't know.

Fuck.

This is complicated.

"Kekekekeke ~"

"What's wrong, why are you chuckling?" I heard Kana ask.

I looked in Kana's direction, she and Syri were tilting their heads.

'Cute'

"Kekekeke ~ " I continued chuckling without answering her.

'Crazy ~'

(A/N: Yep. I am going crazy. I don't know how I should connect and explain my thoughts of Shin regarding what happened with the old man, Kana the new character, and her past with Erica which I just made just now 🤣🤣. I'm sorry for hurting your head trying to understand this chapter. I mean it. I mean the meaning of wanting to hurt your head.)

9