Chapter 27: Smooch?
232 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>> Shin POV << 

"Keke ~" A chuckle released from my mouth when I felt Kana sniffing at me.

Her smooth, thin lips were brushing against my neck. 

My whole body shuddered and it felt really good. My heartbeat was raising faster as if I had been moving my body strenuously, or doing some kind of extreme exercise.

I like what she is doing right now.

Then suddenly, I felt something wet. She was licking me. Her tongue moved, tracing the side of my neck. She was doing it like how people eat ice cream.

She lowered her hands and started feeling my chest sensually. 

Her movements were sexy. 

My breath hitched, I was getting hot for every moment she does that seductively.

'Am I being assaulted right now?' I asked myself.

But I don't mind it. 

I let her be.

I controlled my primal urges, so, while walking, I thought about that sudden rage I felt earlier. 

I asked her something and it's about — if she does usually eat at night there at the ramen shop. She confirmed it and just shrugged it off like it was just something normal.

I knew she was strong, referring to the grip she did on me earlier, but she was still a girl. 

She was special to me not just any girl. So, I am angry at myself for not being there with her. For being not able to accompany her at that time.

I know It's a fit of unreasonable anger. That it can't be helped since I was reincarnated just after her. 

I was worried about something that has already occurred — The event of her walking at night and that nothing awful happened because she seemed to not have experienced something bad based on how carefree she was about it when she answered me.

While I was in my thoughts, my eyes were focused on the road. 

I can think and be alert to my surroundings simultaneously.

Maybe it was honed after experiencing shame — That really stupid way to die.

*Smooch* 

Then I heard a smooching sound coming from the side.

Kana was now sucking on my neck. She was biting and smooching at that place.

'Is she planning to put hickeys on me?'

I'm not against it though.

Well, let's talk about her and forget about my thoughts or I'm afraid thinking too much would make me more unreasonable — crazy than usual. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She didn't respond and continued marking my neck.

A moment later, she stopped and whispered with a luscious tone in my ears, "It's really warm ~"

Oh, yes. I can extend the functions of my cloth artifact if a person is in direct contact with it. Right now, something was wrapping her. I just extended my cloth, layered her Kimono, and covered her exposed skin.

She didn't need to be in the piggyback ride position since as long as it is touching, I can forcefully extend the cloth along with its function. It comes with a cost of more Stam but it was doable. Easy peasy.

I just wanted to carry her. I don't want to make her walk this time. It's my atonement for not being here with her earlier. 

Anyways I know she wasn't talking about the warmth function of my clothes. She was suggesting something else.

I pretend to not notice that.

We had a lot to catch up on. Being horny and sensual, then right after that I might ravage her right here, right now, even though it was our first meet-up since forever — I don't know about others, but I feel it's a bad idea.

At least for a man, for me.

She can be horny or whatever. 

"Oh… I forgot the bag."

What great timing to remember.

I didn't respond to her teasing as she was blowing my ear after she said about feeling warm earlier.

So to get her attention on something else, I decided to show off a little.

I look around and saw a pebble nearby. 

I guided her right leg to cling onto my waist and she followed that. I then released my single hand that was holding onto her leg, extended my arm and I said audibly just enough for Kana to hear.

"Room." 

A vacuum-like sound resounded and a blue-colored dome was created. It extended, reaching the pebble — that was the north side of the dome.

I continued to enlarge it. 

We have walked for a while now. I guess we were about 900+ meters away from that shop so it took a bit of time to reach that place.

Then finally sensing the bag —

"Shambles."

*Shing* 

The pebble was replaced by the bag and an audible *thud* was heard as the bag fell horizontally on the ground.

I didn't use the 'Stealth-Dome', the invisible variation which makes the dome transparent and that can also suppress the sound, or that vacuum-like thing vibration.

I wanted to show off so, yeah. I did my act as pretentious as possible like someone who had an 8th Grade syndrome. 

People noticing the dome won't be a problem since there was no one but us on the streets right now. 

I guess they sleep early in this village.

"Takt" I muttered and made the bag float towards me.

I then caught it with my hand, returning to the earlier hold I did — clutching her legs while holding the bag which was left there hanging beside me. 

I continued walking, pretending that I didn't do something earlier.

I didn't hear her say anything for a while, but I can feel that she was trembling. 

A moment later.

"W-what was that Shin?!" She stuttered and ask me with a raised voice accompanied by a slapping noise. She was hitting my back.

"Hmm?" I pretended to have noticed her just now.

"I-is that the 'Room' ability of the OP-OP fruit in One Piece?" She asked curiously while her eyes gleamed with interest which I found when I look over to the side. She was excited, I feel. 

"Yeah. What about it?" I said smugly. 

I remember I wasn't the only one who like this kind of power but she too was a great fan of it.

We like how cool Trafalgar Law, a character from One Piece uses his power and the way he says, 'Room'. 

Besides it? Nothing else. No other reason.

Was it a versatile power? 

I don't care about that. 

The truth is, I desired this power because it's cool. Nothing else mattered.

"What do you mean, 'What about it?' " She shouted.

"..." I didn't say anything. I let her shout in envy.

"This is so unfair! Why did you have such a cool ability? I want it too! Grrrrr. Rawr!" Kana growled.

'Kekeke ~ That's cute.' I chuckled.

She started biting my neck a bit forcefully but not that it hurt. It's tickling me.

Well, at least she's not sucking on my neck as sensually as before.

It seriously is making me horny.

What a woman she is.

Now I remember, she likes to bite me when she's annoyed.

'She hasn't changed that much.' 

10