Ch, 3
1.5k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd PoV)

"Congratulations Akeno." Ancient One congratulates Akeno, who was breathing heavily due to the fight.

"T-thank you master." Akeno said while trying to bow.

Ancient one raised his hand to stop Akeno from bowing before saying, "Head to the Medical hall first and get yourself healed before meeting me in the training grounds." Ancient One said before walking away.

"Yes." Akeno said before she was tackled in her back by none other than her dear mother.

"Congratulations Akeno!" Shuri excitedly said before holding her daughters hand.

"Thanks mom!" Akeno replied before hugging her mother.

"Let's head to medical hall first." Releasing her hug, Akeno said to her mother.

"Yes. Yes, of course!" Shuri said before dragging her daughter to medical hall.

~•~•~•~•~

(Ancient One/Xyrus PoV)

I'm currently in the training grounds, assisting the students while waiting for Akeno.

A few minutes later the students were dismissed when I sensed Akeno heading this way.

"Master." Akeno bowed.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll be giving you your first mission. So be ready." Ancient One said.

"I'll be ready master." Akeno nods.

"Good. Now we'll start your training. This time I'll be teaching you one of my skill in lightning magic." Ancient one said before lightning arcs around his hand before releasing it in the form of a light blue beam.

*Fwoooosshh* *Booomm*

A huge crater was formed where the beam was shot against.

Ancient one then looked at the shocked Akeno, and said "We'll be starting your training now."

-Next Day-

At the training grounds Akeno can be seen dodging a barrage of lightning beams while her body is coated with lightning making her glow white and float.

"That's great Akeno." Ancient one said while throwing lightning beams at Akeno.

"Let's stop it here." Ancient One said before continuing, "It's time for your first mission."

Akeno who was exhausted suddenly gained energy when she heard what her master said.

"Really Master?!" Akeno dashed in front of Ancient one while jumping around excitedly.

"Yes. Your first mission will be beast extermination. The rest of the info is here." Ancient one then handed her a paper.

Akeno then grabbed the paper and skimmed through the paper.

{Beast Extermination}

{Last Sighting: Abandoned building around Hongkong, China.}

{Estimated Strength: Middle-rank}

{Reward: 10 Mystic points} (A/N: I'll create an auxiliary chapter about this.)

{Mission accepted by:<Write name here> and <Rank>}

After reading, Akeno hurriedly wrote her name and rank. After writing she gave the paper back to Ancient One.

"Good. Get ready and you'll be supervised by one rank higher than you." Ancient One said before walking away.

Akeno then rushed back to his dorm to get ready for her upcoming mission.

~•~•~•~•~

-Underworld, Gremory household-

Sirzechs the current lucifer was chatting with serafall along with his smart friend, Ajuka Beelzebub.

"Just give him what he wants." Ajuka sighed.

"But this noble is a member of your clan astaroth." Sirzechs was a bit shocked by this.

"Well, he's just a good for nothing member of our clan and I don't want my clan to be held responsible to devil's extinction and besides he's been causing troubles for us by manipulating nuns into joining his harem, making the heaven and church being more hostile to us." Ajuka said before sighing again.

"I- I guess you're right." Sirzechs stuttered before realizing what his friend said was right.

"I'll try to talk to the council about thi-" Sirzechs said to Ajuka but he was cut off by him.

"No need, they'll just do the same and sacrifice Diodora to save their asses." Ajuka replied.

"...Okay, I'll still inform them to confirm." Sirzech said before saying his farewells to Ajuka and the same goes to him.

Inside a dark room a red haired beauty was seen crying in her pillows while muttering, "Please, I don't want to marry him."  Meanwhile outside her room her knight was training his sword in the training room.

~•~•~•~•~•~

(3rd PoV)

Ancient one was drinking his tea when he sense 3 devils teleporting in front of the front door of his sanctum.

He then decided to let someone guide them to his tea hall.

A few minutes later the door was opened and Sirzechs, Serafall and a new guy who was nervously looking around the hall entered and then the door was closed.

"What have you decided?" Ancient one talked first.

"Yes. We have decided to end this issue without violence but we beg to spare his life and just put him in your Phantom Zone." Sirzechs tried to make sure the devil's life was atleast spared but his next words cause his hope to crash down.

"No."

Hearing what he said, Sirzechs and Serafall just closed their eyes while Diodora was wide-eyed and tried to escape using teleportation magic but too bad for him he cannot escape so he tried to bargain his life.

"I'll giv-" But before he could put a sentence he finds his vision upside down while slowly blackening.

Meanwhile, a floating eldritch sword was floating where Diodora's head used to be.

After a few seconds of silence, it was broken off by Ancient one, "Now that this matter is resolved, do you have any more business with me?".

Hearing what he said, Sirzechs immediately shook his side by side before he spoke, "No, we'll be going now." Sirzech stood up along with Serafall who was staring blankly at Diodora's corpse.

After they left, Ancient one looked at Diodora's corpse then his eyes turned red and red beam came out of it erasing Diodora corpse.

He then sensed someone broking through all his barriers and directly appearing by his side.

At first he became alerted but when he sense who it was he relaxed.

He then said, "What are you doing here again Ophis?" After he spoke he looked at his back just to see a Little girl dressed in a proper clothes was looking at him. (I'll explain later why her clothes is not the usual gothic dress)

Meanwhile, Ophis just emotionally looked at him then turned her head to where Diodora's corpse used to be.

She then looked at him again and said, "Why did you kill him? His necessary to defeat Baka-red."

"Necessary? Oh please he's weak as an ant and besides you still trying to kill that old fool? I keep telling you that It's impossible to kill him along with you because both of you are Concepts. And no one even me has the power to either delete or kill a conceptual being." Ancient one spoke again but this time there was annoyance in his voice.

"But you said back then, "You'll never know if you don't try." Right?" Ophis looked at him while tilting her head.

Meanwhile, Xyrus(I'll call him Xyrus from now on) just facepalmed himself while cursing his past self on why did he tell her that, he didn't expect that his profound advice will cause Ophis to be more determined to kill Great Red.

He then sighed and said, "Doesn't matter anymore, anyway he's useless to your organization anyway so don't bother him.".

Ophis then became quiet and just stretched her hand to him.

Meanwhile, Xyrus who saw this, gave her cookies and shooed her off.

Ophis who saw this, just waved her hand goodbye then she disappeared.

After she left, Xyrus used his time stone to revert the destroyed barrier back, and continued sipping on his tea.

Meanwhile in China, Hongkong. Akeno is currently looking around while asking the locals if they saw something unusual.

"Ugh, this is so hard, can't they just give me a nore specific location? Why is Hongkong so big?" Akeno said while walking around.

"Hello there sister!" A chinese man was heading towards him.

"What now!?" Akeno who was stressed yelled at the man.

"Oh, don't be angry sister. I heard you're looking for someone?" The man calmed her down before asking her.

"Well. Do see anything unusual? Especially somewhere around abandoned buildings?" Akeno tried her luck.

"Oohhh, Yes sister I saw something unusual in this place, come follow me!" The man said before gesturing Akeno to follow him.

'Finally! A lead.' Akeno thought happily before following the man.

Meanwhile, 'Hehe I just hit a beauty this time and she seems to be a japanese, I heard they have sexy bodies hehehe.' The man mentally said but too bad for him he tried to hit someone who he'll regret hitting on.

Meanwhile, A middle aged man was currently looking at them before shaking his head, 'Rule number 69- Never trust strangers' He then followed them secretly, this man is currently Akeno's supervisor for her first mission.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

Please visit my p@treon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

Drop some reviews please.

33