Ch. 6
1.1k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd PoV)

-Underworld, Gremory household-

Inside a dark room, a redhaired beauty can be seen sobbing inside her blanket, when suddenly the door to her room was opened and another redhaired entered but this time it was a man.

"Rias." Sirzechs called his sister.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Rias was shocked when she saw her brother.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to knock, I was just too tired from paperworks." Sirzechs explained his reason.

"It's okay. Anyway what are you doing here?" Rias asked.

"I'm just here to inform you that you, your knight Kiba and your best friend Sona along with her peerage will manage a territory in japan, called Kuoh." Sirzechs explained.

"This is also a chance to find more peerage member candidates for you." Sirzechs added.

Hearing what her brother said, Rias finally thought that maybe she has a chance to break off her engagement with a scumbag.

"Okay I'll do it!" Rias said calmly but Sirzech can hear excitement in her voice.

"I'll inform your knight, see you later." Sirzech said his farewells before leaving.

~•~•~•~•~•~

-Kyoto, Sanctum-

"Have you decided?" Xyrus asked the two girls in front of him.

"I just need to teach Senjutsu and touki to the students that you will choose?" A black haired neko whose name is Kuroka asks. She's been staying in the sanctum for 4 years although she helped here and there it's still not enough to repay the help she and her sister Shirone received.

"Yes. Although I could teach them myself, I still have many matters to attend to especially the upcoming Faction Wars is near in 4 months." Ancient One said.

Faction Wars, a sports game that he created 5000 years ago. Like the name suggests It's a battle royal for every faction members.

First, is that any faction can join this sports event. It requires 5 members each faction, Ultimate class and above are not allowed to participate in this game. His faction members is even allowed to participate.

Second, the selected members will be sent to a private dimension that he created, It's as big as planet earth, where the sports event will take place.

Third, killings are not allowed, well It's technically impossible due to the rings that he created where if the wearer receives a life threatening damage or wants to give up, it will teleport them immediately to the clinic, It'll be counted as their loss.

Fourth, Items are allowed like holy water, personal swords, etc. As long as it's not overpowered.

Fifth, to determine a winner, there will be a rankings above where it will display the names of the faction. The faction who has defeated the most other factions will be the winner.

Sixth, this sports will last for 30 days. If there is a tie, their faction will be teleported inside a colloseum where they'll have to battle each other until there is only one faction left, who will be the winners.

Seventh, the winner will have rewards, the rewards will be spending 1 day inside a gravity-time chamber where 1 hour inside is 1 day outside and the gravity can be adjusted according the the users will, after that you will be led inside the artifacts chamber of the Sorcerer Supreme where the 5 members are allowed to choose atleast 1 artifact each member inside.

Eighth, Faction Wars will commence for every 50 years.

You must be wondering why he is doing this right? Well let me enlighten you, while others are aiming at this competition for the rewards, he is aiming at this competition for his faction members to gather fighting and near death experiences to further enchance their mind and strength, because this is how he became strong.

As a matter of fact, he has a failsafe method inside the artifacts, in case they use it either against him or his faction members.

Back to the story, after thinking for a few minutes, Kuroka finally agreed to train some of his members in exchange for her and her sister to be protected by their faction which seems to be pretty easy for Xyrus.

After a few minutes of chatting, they finally said their farewells to each other before Xyrus left.

Sighing in relief, Kuroka looked at her sister Shirone who was watching the entire happening.

She then hugged her and whispered, "At least now we'll truly be safe." For the past 4 years she doesn't feel safe here because there's a possibility for them to be kicked out of here, so she started helping in cleaning, like arranging the books in the library, sweeping the floor in the training grounds, and many more, she even boiled tea for the Sorcerer Supreme.

But alas, even with that, she still need to prove her worth by training a few students in senjutsu and touki to be protected by the Master Of The Mystic Arts faction short for Mystic Arts Faction, though It's not a bad deal cause not only was she protected by the strongest faction, she and her sister also has a possibility to join here.

According to the rumors, the Mystic Arts faction has the least members out of the Four Great Faction which consists of Devil Faction which represents the devil race, Angel Faction which represents the Angel race, Fallen Angel which represents the Fallen Angels race and lastly, The Mystic Arts faction which represents to any race but it mostly consists of humans.

Althought The Mystic Arts faction is the smallest when it comes to members but they make it up by having the strongest forces out there. An average member can contend against a medium to high class devil while a talented or experienced member can fight toe to toe to an Ultimate class devils, meanwhile the Masters can fight with satan to minor gods alone.

There no need for much explanation when it come to  the Sorcerer Supreme, as he is the 3rd strongest in the rankings, he can fight toe to toe against the infinity dragon god and even fight with Super Devils like Sirzechs and Major Gods like Zeus with ease.

So she definitely hit a jackpot this time.

(A/N: I know that I'm giving him too much fame and achievements, so let me tell you a fact, when it comes to a world like this, a good standing is necessary and besides I'm tired of fanfictions where the Main Character just keeps hiding their strength when they're the strongest or one of the strongest just for what? Slap some young arrogant young master when they tried to mess with you? That's all, sorry for taking too much of your reading time.)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Ancient One/Xyrus PoV)

One of his goals are almost completed.

He has many goals, one of them is amassing an invincible army, and no he's not planning to conquer earth or something like that.

Before reincarnating here, he was given a mission to kill the servant of an Outer God and if his guess serves him right then it should be the 666, Trihexa Beast of Apocalypse, while another servant was back in his past world.

He knew he's not powerful enough to kill the servants, so he's been mastering the Time and Space stone.

Although, he could use both infinity stones with a high mastery, he knew he still did not unlock it's true potential, according to the Goddess that reincarnated him here, if he mastered the Infinity stones, he could touch the law of Space and Time, and if given enough time he could become a concept of Time and Space like the Dragon Gods, Great red and Ouroboros Ophis.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

(The next chapter will show the past about what happened before he reincarnated.)

Please visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

23