Ch. 11
724 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Xyrus PoV)

-Heaven, 6th floor-

"Oh, sorry am I disturbing something?" I disturbed the two who were hugging each other but now seperated and looking at me.

"Oh! Sorcerer Supreme welcome to our humble abode." Michael stand up and welcomed me.

"No need for pleasantries, Michael." I sighed.

"Then may I ask what's your business here?" Michael was confused.

"Oh, don't mind me, I'm just here to give the heavens system a look." I stated my intentions.

Michael just sighed, It's not like he want to give him access whenever he wants but he's just too strong and besides they owe him one for stopping the war 400 years ago cause if he didn't, he's sure that the war will cause more loses on each side.

The 2nd reason of it, is because the Sorcerer Supreme taught him how to access a part of the heavens system where he is allowed to create angels and he helped him remove some bugs in the system.

"You know where it is right?" I just nodded before saying my farewell.

(End of Flashback)

-Underworld, Devil's Council-

"How's your research going?" One of the council members asks the man sitting in front of them.

"It's impossible, we can't just replicate a sacred gear just because I studied it in person, I still needed a guide and have a look at the so called heavens system." Ajuka reported then sighed.

"Aren't you smart?" One of the dumb council members has a disappointed face when he said that, honestly Ajuka doesn't know how this guy became part of the council.

"Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I could invent things easily!" Ajuka yelled at them. This useless devil's are getting on his nerves.

The dumb council member who was shocked, became angry and was about to yell back at him so he could learn his place when they heard a deep voice.

"Stop it." A voice stopped them.

In the middle-end of the room is a man sitting on a throne-like chair was the owner of the voice.

"The Faction Wars are coming, we have to make sure we will reach the first place. Once our candidates won and receive their artifacts we could replicate it and create our own." Zekram Bael said, making the council members excited maybe at that time they could finally defeat the Sorcerer Supreme and take all of his artifacts, force him to teach them his magic and maybe take some sorceresses as their concubines. Just thinking about it makes them excited while some of them has lust aura radiating around him, Not knowing the fail-safe mechanism embedded at the artifacts.

Zekram Bael just smiled, he knew they can't defeat him no matter what, so he let the arrogant council members became arrogant, he's just using the Sorcerer Supreme to eliminate this current Council members, he knew that the council members are slowly increasing their influence so they could overthrow him.

Zekram bael thought that everyone in this world are his pawns in his own game, Not knowing that the true mastermind behind the scenes was drinking tea at his tea hall.

-Kuoh, Japan-

At the academy, two sisters of the current satan devils are chatting with each other.

"Have you found a peerage candidate?" Sona asks her friend, she knew about her force marriage, this is also why she is using her intelligence and use the chess game as an excuse that if they can't defeat her from a chess, they're not gonna marry her, this also allowed her to escape from countless force marriages.

"Well, I'm actually thinking about the sorceress." Rias said.

Sona who heard this was shocked but also felt pity for her friend, she knew that she's desperate but sometimes she wondered why is she not training when her marriage is just a few years away.

"I think you should not think about recruiting her, your brother should have warned you right?" Sona reminder her best friend.

"Well, yes but it should be fine if I could convince her and she accepted right?" Rias reasoned, this unknown sorceress might be able to save her from her marriage.

Sona just kept looking at her best friend and sighed, "Just make sure you don't cause a war between devils and the Sorcerer Supreme."

Rias just nodded, she's just gonna convince her right, what could go wrong?

(Akeno PoV)

Her master enrolled her here to watch over the devils that will be occupying this town.

So here she is, being stared by the students especially the males.

She was disgusted by the stares that the boys were giving her.

So she decided to ignore them when footsteps were heard through the classroom.

All the students stared at the source and what they saw made the boys drool even more.

When she look at the source she saw the so called new ruler of the Kuoh. Red hair, and beautiful body.

She then noticed that she was heading in her way.

"Good morning Himejima-san." The red haired beauty greets me.

"Good morning to you too Gremory-san." She was actually confuse because as far as she know she's not truly hiding her identity? Perhaps she's confident that her brother could protect her when she needs it.

"Could you please come with me Himejima-san?" Rias asks.

"May I know the reason?"

"I would just like to have a chat with you about a few matters." Rias smiled.

Akeno agreed, she already knew about her so she knew what she's planning to do.

It's not like Rias could convince her to join her little band of devils.

A few minutes of walking they finally arrive at their destination, an old looking mansion.

"Let's go inside." Rias called her.

She just nodded and sensed another devil inside which she guessed must be her knight Yuuto Kiba.

They arrived in a room where she sensed the devil. When they went inside she saw a handsome blonde devil pouring tea at the tea cup before bowing and leaving.

Rias sat at the couch and gestured for her to sit in front of her.

She sat and spoke, "May I know what you want from me?"

Rias then replied, "I would like to invite you to my peerage as my Queen."

Meanwhile, Akeno just stared at her without replying.

(Rias PoV)

Here it is! She just need to say yes and I'll finally have a chance to escape that accursed marriage! After a few seconds of waiting she finally received her answer.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

16