Ch. 15
682 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Flashback)

"Yahweh?" Xyrus repeated, while Yahweh just nodded.

'This world is supposed to be supernatural right? Then this guy should be the God in the Bible, obviously since he is the first being he met who resembled a human.' Xyrus thought while on the outside his expression is very calm, maybe due to his hairy face?

"Anyway, you seems to know how to use magic." Yahweh was the first to strike a conversation.

"Magic? Is that how you call what I could do?" Xyrus pretended not to know in order to not be suspicious.

Meanwhile, Yahweh seemed to be oblivious to it so he nodded and said, "Yes, what you just did is called magic. This is actually the first time I saw someone other than me, Hecate and Shiva that uses magic."

Meanwhile, Xyrus was shocked and then fell into deep thinking, 'So Olympian Gods and Hindu Gods exists here too.' But before he could fall more deeper into thinking, Yahweh's voice broke him on his thoughts.

"Would you like to be my student?" Yahweh asks.

Meanwhile, Xyrus was thinking inside, 'Becoming his student? This is a good chance! I mean becoming the student of the God of the Bible not only will make me stronger but who knows, maybe my name will be someday mentioned in the bible.' Xyrus then said, "Student? What's that?" He pretended not to know.

"Well, being my student means, I'll be teaching you in the ways of magic." Yahweh said while forming a rainbow with both of his hands. (Like the spongebob one.)

Xyrus agreed, but before Yahweh left, he first asks Xyrus, "By the way, how did you know how to talk?" Yahweh has a confused face.

Xyrus meanwhile, mimicked Yahweh and formed a rainbow that says, "Magic." Yahweh just chuckled before leaving.

After seeing him off, Xyrus went back on practising magic the whole day, but not forgetting to eat cooked meat, that's right he taught his tribe, on how to make fire and cook their meat in the fire, earning some praises like 'Hooh' 'Hooh' 'haah' 'haah', 'hooh' 'haah'.

The next day, Yahweh returned and started on training Xyrus about magic.

The first thing he taught Xyrus is something called magic circles, that's when Yahweh realized that Xyrus doesn't need a magic circle to cast a magic, fascinating Yahweh.

After that, he then taught him next is a magic technique called, Mana Bullet, it is the most basic projectile-based attack.

In a random forest 2 speeding Mana Bullets were heading towards an old man wearing a white robe.

Meanwhile, Yahweh just casted Mana Barrier to intercept the Mana Bullet. The bullet hit the barrier causing it to crack slightly.

"That's very good Xyrus! I didn't think you'll have an above average talent in magic, in just 1 week you managed to create 2 mana bullets." Yahweh praised the young monkey in front of him.

Meanwhile, Xyrus just smiled during this week he thought of Yahweh as his friend in this cold world.

"Since you've mastered it enough, I'll teach you this Mana Shield so you can have something to protect yourself." Yahweh has a grandfatherly smile.

Xyrus just nodded at him and this starts another week of training magic.

Soon 20 years has passed since Xyrus studied under Yahweh, during this years mot only did he increased his strength in magic, but he finally managed to fight Yahweh without embarrasing himself.

Not only that, but the tension between titans and olympian gods is very hot, sooner or later the infamous Titanomachy will start.

In the middle of a forest, sounds of fighting and explosion rang while a bloodied monkey was disappearing and appearing in another place.

In front of the monkey is an old man who was standing his ground while there's a few injuries here and there.

"What's with that weapon of yours?" Yahweh asks while looking at the young monkey in front of him holding a long sword.

"Oh this? It was just supposed to be a normal sword that I created if it wasn't for my runes that I wrote in it." Xyrus replied while waving his katana.

"Runes? Like those asgardian runes?" Yahweh asks while reminiscing his encounter on asgardians especially the Asgardian God Odin not even bothering how a monkey knows about runes.

"Yeah, but It's my runes, I created this runic language." Xyrus proudly said.

"Welp, that's cool. I'm not gonna ask how you manage to create your own runic alphabet but make sure you hide this skill of yours or else the asgardian god Odin might come for you, after all he prides himself as a Rune God." Yahweh warns his student/friend.

Xyrus just nodded in understanding before resuming their fight.

10 mana bullets conjured behind Xyrus then it dashed towards Yahweh who created light spears behind him to intercept his mana bullets.

An explosion occured in the middle of them. Yahweh was about to cast another light spear when he sensed the earth below him moving on his feet.

Yahweh jumps and floated in the air. During all this time, Yahweh has been holding back a bit after all no mortal could match his might if he's not holding back.

Xyrus knew this of course but he didn't mind it, after all it's just been 30 years since he's been here and fighting a God, toe to toe is just a wishful thinking especially since his talent in magic is just above average.

Yahweh then disappears and appeared behind Xyrus while holding a Light sword.

Meanwhile, Xyrus who saw this immediately casts a mana barrier behind him while casting Tao Mandalas on his hands while blocking Yahweh's light sword.

Yahweh swung his sword, breaking his Mana Barrier before hitting Xyrus's Tao Mandalas pushing him back while he felt pain on his forearms.

Yahweh was amused by this magic of Xyrus, he didn't want to ask about it because he know how sensitive a magician is when it comes to their Personal Magic. After all even he is sensitive in sharing his light magic.

They continued fighting for a few hours before stopping and Xyrus walked back to his tribe while Yahweh returns to heaven.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

16