Ch. 23
528 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Xyrus went back to the halls followed by Team Vali, they all sat again.

Vali was the first to speak, "We need your help.".

While, Xyrus replied, "The location of the current generation Red Dragon Emperor?" To which Vali nodded in confirmation.

"He hasn't matured yet, go back after 3-4 years later," I informed them.

Vali and his team just nodded before saying their farewells and leaving the Sanctum.

When they left Xyrus looked at the Necklace that housed the time stone, It's been a few thousand years since he last checked the future.

Peeking into the future was like drugs, back then he felt like he was omniscient, he could see everything, be it past, present and future, so he kept looking and looking until he was addicted to it, but now It's different.

It was during the awakening of Trihexa, that he stopped looking at the future, the reason is that the whole future changed when Trihexa woke up, he saw destruction, the fall of the gods even the end of the universe.

Out of 14,000,605 alternate futures that he saw, there is only one future where they could avoid the destruction of the universe.

With Odin and many other Gods along with Yahweh and him, they managed to seal the beast of apocalypse to a crystal that they placed at the darkest corner of the Universe, along with the seals he placed, there is one where he will be warned if someone entered the vicinity of the crystal and If there is any disturbance in all kind of energy.

This is also why when Rizevim appeared near the crystal, he reacts and confronted Rizevim and the rest is in Chapter 9.

(Training Grounds)

Men and women even some old guys were watching a fight that is happening in the middle of the training grounds.

Lighting crackled in the training grounds while rubles and pieces of rocks were flying everywhere.

In the middle of it was Akeno and Shang-Chi were sparring with each other without holding back.

Shang-Chi backflipped to dodge Akeno's lightning, before countering by stomping his feet on the ground forcing Akeno to jump in the air.

While Shang-Chi was already in the air with his legs kicking Akeno.

Akeno just crossed her arms with lightning crackling around her arms.

When Shang-Chi kicked Akeno, pushing her back, Shang-Chi felt his leg numb from the lightning.

Meanwhile, Akeno landed on the ground with a backflip before dusting her clothes off.

"Ara Ara, you're improving very fast Chi-kun," Akeno said while putting her hand on her cheek.

Shang-Chi just smiled embarrassingly before replying, "Well, thanks to you and master, I'm improving fast."

"Well then, let us continue," Akeno said before lightning crackled around her body before disappearing.

In the eyes of newbies, It looks like she disappeared but the skilled and experienced, they could hardly follow her while the masters could track her just fine.

When Shang-Chi saw her disappear, he puts his guard up, he knew that Akeno was known for her lightning and speed.

When Shang-Chi felt someone appear behind him, he turned around and threw a kick but he saw that what he kicked was an afterimage of Akeno.

Suddenly, Akeno appeared on his back while crouching.

"Lightning Release: Million years of pain!" Akeno shouted her technique and Lightning danced around her Index fingers before pushing it towards Shang-Chi's Musculus Sphincter Ani.

When Shang-Chi was about to turn around, he felt pain in his ass.

*fwwoooshhh*

Akeno's technique caused Shang-Chi to fly high in the sky while holding his ass.

"AAAHHHH!" Shang-Chi shouted in pain.

Meanwhile, Akeno just stared at her index fingers before a thought appeared in her mind.

'It's a bit loose.'

Meanwhile, the males watching the fight unconsciously hold their asses.

Akeno just waved at the audience before tip-toeing out of the grounds, making the males sigh in relief.

While Xyrus was watching this through his artifact, All Knowing Window. It looks exactly like a normal mirror but chanting the designated chant allows you to see anywhere you know without getting found.

Xyrus was proud of Akeno for what she has achieved in just 2 and a half years, here in his faction.

Earlier Xyrus met with Leonardo and Jeanne, he first tested Jeanne's loyalty by reading her mind and her thoughts.

After that, he decided to test her again in the later future but first, she'll be doing some missions.

After Jeanne, Xyrus met Leonardo and he experimented on his sacred Gear with Leonardo's permission first, he is not like a certain snake who experiment on kids.

But leaving all that, Xyrus was on his way to meet Valerie Tepes, who all this time was in a coma due to the damage to her soul.

But all is well, she was healed by him and some Masters who specialize in souls and right now he receive news that she finally woke up.

Opening the door in front of him, what he saw was a pale girl sitting in a coma with Gasper on her side chatting with her.

When Gasper heard the door opening he turns his head and saw the Sorcerer Supreme entering through the door, which makes him stand up and bow to him.

"Good Evening, Sorcerer Supreme." Gasper bowed and spoke with respect.

While Valerie also tried to stand up and bow to the person who saved her friend Gasper.

"Good evening to you too Gasper, and no need to stand up Tepes-san." Xyrus nodded at Gasper and said to Valerie who replied.

"Please just call me by my name Valerie, Sorcerer Supreme-sama." Valerie just slightly bowed her head.

"Sure Valerie, and how have you been?" Xyrus said to Valerie.

"I'm very well Sorcerer Supreme-sama thank you for your kindness."

"I see." Xyrus said before continuing, "After you're fully healed if you don't have a place to stay, you are welcome here in the Sanctum."

Valerie was about to refuse because she has been given enough but when she saw Gasper's eyes who was begging for her to stay, she giggled and replied, "Please take care of me."

"That's good. I'll be going first then, have a fun evening." Xyrus said before walking out of the room.

Meanwhile, after Xyrus left, Gasper was jumping around in excitement, he could finally be with her best friend.

While Valerie was also happy to stay with Gasper and she could finally crossdress him up again like the old times.

Xyrus of course heard Gasper's jumping while he could also feel both of their emotions.

Soon, Xyrus was covered in blue light before vanishing in blue particles floating down.

After all, he needs to get ready for the upcoming 'Faction Wars.'.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

(Next chapter will be the preparations for the 'Faction Wars'. But let me warn you, it will be a bit boring since the mc is not the focus there, I suggest you just skim through it.)

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

12