Ch. 25
480 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The five of you will be the representatives of our faction in this upcoming Faction Wars," Xyrus said while sipping on his tea.

They nodded while excitement can be seen in their eyes, this is a chance for them to show their prowess throughout the supernatural world.

"Akeno will be your Leader with Gasper as your Vice leader, any questions?" Xyrus continued before sipping on his tea again.

They shook their heads then Xyrus continued, "For the upcoming whole month you five will be training with your respective masters, you can go now, Akeno stay here."

(Shang-Chi PoV)

After leaving the tea hall, we all looked at each other, and I said, "Let's do our best and not disappoint our masters." They all nodded and went to find their masters and the same for me.

Walking towards the Martial Hall, where we learn Martial arts.

Walking inside, I saw my master teaching some students some katas and advising them when they failed in something.

When I walk in, master was the first one to notice me then followed by the students.

"Good evening master." I bowed.

"Dismiss." Master Feng said to the students before turning on me.

"For the whole month, we'll be increasing your training along with my son. Now give me 2000 handstand push-ups!" He shouted.

And this will continue for a whole month.

(Leslie PoV)

Before becoming a sorceress, I was just a normal girl who fancied weapons.

Swords, Axes, Hammer, Spear, Pistols, Rifles, and all kinds of weapons. I want to master them all.

But then everything changed when a supernatural being attacked me and my family.

I remembered him, he was the one who confessed to me and wants to go out with me, but I kindly refused and told him that I am not ready for a relationship.

When he heard my refusal he threw a tantrum and kept shouting, 'Do you not know who I am!?', 'I can make your family suffer!', 'I'm the heir of the Feng clan.', 'You're courting death!' And many more.

I just ignored him that day and who knew that the next day, when I was walking back to my home, I stumbled upon my parent's dead bodies and him sitting on their corpses while saying, 'Hehe, you should have not offended me, little girl.', 'My uncle is the elder of the ShupoAyDol sect.'.

I was so mad at that time that I pulled a handgun hidden in my panties and shot him continuously.

But he just shrugged it all off and said, 'How about you kneel in front of me and I'll forgive you but not before having a taste of your jade beauty.'.

What a retard.

That's when my master stepped in, I could still remember that guy's face begging in front of my master along with his supposed 'elder Uncle' who tried to sell his daughter to spare his pathetic life.

But my master was ruthless and exterminated the whole sect.

Then he took me in and taught me everything about weapons, he was the Master of weapons, Dante. His family was said to be killed by demons and he sought the Sorcerer Supreme to take revenge.

Master wears long, tan-colored jeans, black fingerless gloves, and military-style boots. His coat has zippers on the sleeves and a buckle around the waist, and two brown, leather holsters on the back to carry the Legendary artifacts, Ebony & Ivory. Master has silver-colored hair with Icy Blue Eyes.

And with the upcoming Faction Wars, I'll make sure to not disappoint master and the Sorcerer Supreme.

(Gasper PoV)

Faction Wars is almost near, I'll do my best and show Valerie that I'm not the young boy who she used to crossdress anymore, I'll be the man that deserves her love. After this Faction War, I-I'll confess to her.*Blush*

(Akeno PoV)

Once everyone has left, silence ensued in the whole room.

Deciding to break the ice, I spoke "How are you, master?".

"I'm fine." He replied before continuing, "Faction Wars are near, we'll increase your training from now on, be ready."

I nodded, I want to prove my worth to master and I'll make sure not to disappoint him.

He stood up and said to me, "We'll be starting our training right now, meet me at the training grounds." Before disappearing in a shining blue light.

I stayed silent for a few seconds before I portalled back to my room.

Meanwhile, Inside a spacious hall, a man was sitting on a sofa while being fed by a girl with grapes.

"Shiva, the Faction Wars is coming, do you have any participants in your mind?" The girl said while feeding Shiva some grapes.

"Yeah, we'll send the rookie 5. Any news on the hero faction? It's been 2 months since they've disappeared." Shiva replied while eating the grapes.

"According to our gathered information, they were last seen walking outside a cafe following the Sorcerer Supreme before they disappeared in a shattered glass." The girl spoke.

"I see, they must have offended the Sorcerer Supreme. I told them to stay low." Shiva grumbled under his breath.

"What do you expect from a bunch of brats." The girl said with an angry tone.

"Doesn't matter anymore, since they offended him somehow then they're already dead," Shiva said before standing up.

"Let's go and meet our participants." Shiva stretched before walking away with the girl following behind him.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

10