Ch. 38
272 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shouldn't we, you know... Eliminate them?" After a long silence of walking, Gasper couldn't take it and asked.

"Eliminate? It's their fight, isn't it? So no, we won't interfere, and besides both sides are too weak for us to bother with them." Akeno casually said, making Xyrus who was watching them sigh, thinking that he should punish Akeno a bit for being too arrogant.

"I see..." Gasper amazingly said while thinking, 'as expected of the Sorcerer Supreme's disciple.'.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Shang-Chi asks Akeno.

"Fufufu, what do you want to do then, Chi-chan." Akeno teasingly said while whispering towards Shang-Chi's ears.

"Fuuuuu..." Akeno blew into his ear making him shudder a bit.

"Y-you know that's not what I meant." Shang-Chi stuttered and blushingly said.

"I know. I just feel like teasing you." Akeno grinned and hugged his arm.

Shang-Chi just sighed in defeat, he noticed that Akeno has been teasing him since they arrived here.

Meanwhile, Leslie and Duy just looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders.

While Gasper just imagined himself being hugged by his dear Valerie while having a goofy smile attached to his face.

Leslie and Duy noticed him and just chuckled slightly which was noticed by Gasper making him blush in shyness.

"Aha! I knew we're someone here like I told you, brother!" They were distracted when they heard a manly voice in front of them making them look at the front.

They saw a muscular blonde man holding 2 swords in both his hands while donning armor with a red cape attached to his left side.

"Thor?" Duy suddenly asks.

"Duy?! HaHaHa! You're here!" Thor said while waving both his arms.

Duy also waved his hands and shouted, "You're still as youthful as ever!" Making Thor grin in happiness.

"You know him?" Loki asks confusedly.

"Of course, we know each other. He's a friend, from work!" Thor replied while rushing and hugging Duy in a bear hug while Duy did the same.

"How did you two know each other?" Akeno asks.

"My father introduced me to some kind of supernatural arena where we two met by exchanging fists," Duy replied.

"I see," Akeno said while staring at Thor, mainly at his bulky body.

"Chi-chan's are better." Akeno then caressed Shang-Chi's abs.

Shang-Chi just sighed at her actions and looked at Gasper who was daydreaming.

"Let's have a mighty fight!" Thor's voice suddenly woke them from trance while turning their head to look at Thor who was getting ready to fight Duy, who was already in tiger stance.

Duy rushed towards Thor who was already ready to take on his attack.

"Take this!" Duy shouted before jumping and doing a spinning kick to Thor who blocked it with his forearms.

*Psshh*

A bruised appeared on Thor's forearms before healing in a second.

"You've gotten stronger!" Thor grinned like a kid getting his candies.

"The same can be said to you, this must be the power of youth!" Duy replied before throwing a barrage of punches at Thor who also exchange fists with him.

"Ora Ora Ora Ora!" x69

"Muda Muda Muda Muda!" x70

Blow after blow was being unleased by the both of them when suddenly a punch managed to hit Thor directly to his face which make him stumble back a bit.

Thor touched his upper lip and feel a wet sensation appearing on his fingers and when he takes a look at his finger, he saw his red blood for the first time.

"Blood? Ha Ha Ha! Look at me brother! I bleed! I thought us Gods don't bleed." Thor shouted at his brother with a goofy smile on his face, making Loki sigh in defeat.

"You idiot!" Loki silently cursed but was still heard by Akeno and her team.

Akeno chuckled a bit before speaking, "While they're fighting, how about we also exchange pointers." She then grins and lightning crackles around her making Shang-Chi and the rest back away.

"Please, I don't have time for nonsense pointers. I'd rather prank my brother." Loki smiled while saying his reply.

"I see," Akeno said before disappearing and appearing behind Loki with her feet a few inches away from his face making him look in shock.

*Zuumm*

Loki managed to dodge in time using his illusion to trick Akeno into thinking that she was kicking her mother, Shuri.

Akeno managed to land on the floor before coldly looking at Loki who just smirk.

"That was not funny," Akeno growled.

"Well, I think it is." Loki mocked her.

"Heh. I'll smash that face of yours." Akeno said before disappearing and appearing in front of Loki but this time, Akeno was too fast for him to dodge making Akeno's fist cave in on his face.

Meanwhile, Sif and the 2 elite royal soldiers behind her brandished their weapons and pointed them toward Akeno who just stared at them.

Meanwhile, when Sif and the soldiers pointed their weapons at Akeno, Shang-Chi felt anger bubbling inside his chest at the moment making him want to release it immediately.

"How dare you try to sneak attack a prince of Asgard!" Sif yelled while pointing her sword at Akeno who just calmly walked towards her and held the tip of her sword.

"Stop! What are you doing?!" Sif warned her while pushing her sword at her.

Akeno just transferred lightning towards the sword.

*Pzzztt*

The lightning snaked around the sword towards Sif's hand that was holding the sword.

Sif manage to react fast enough and dropped the sword and brandished a small dagger on her back and slashed toward Akeno.

The 2 guards were also about to attack when one of them was patted on his shoulder making him turn around and saw Shang-Chi's fist hitting his face.

Meanwhile, the other soldier was about to attack Shang-Chi when suddenly a fast bullet hit his sword, forcing it to be blown away from his hands.

"Your opponent will be me," Leslie muttered while pointing her enchanted Steyr SSG 69 sniper rifle towards the battlefield.

Thor and Duy also noticed this but ignored them since they have their own fight.

Meanwhile, outside the dimension, Odin saw this and looked at Xyrus who also looked at him and smiled.

Odin also 'smiled' before clearing his throat and turning back to the screen.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

4