Ch. 44
245 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn, this twins' armor is tough," Duy said while punching the armor in almost every place of its body.

"There's gotta be a weakness somewhere," Shang-Chi said he and Duy were using their techniques to distract the twin.

"You cannot defeat us." The twins chuckled in mixed voices.

"Weakness? You mean that?" Leslie ignored the twins' remark and pointed at the twin's eyes.

They all look at it and saw that like all helmets, the eyes always have a gap.

"Can you shoot it?" Akeno asked her, Leslie is the only one who could attack the twins in that place.

"With pleasure," Leslie smirked and pointed her rifle in one and didn't waste a second and pulled the trigger.

*Boom!* x2

The bullet, which was enhanced by the rifle, runes, and her own energy was bound to injure the twins no matter what.

With such power and precision, the twins yelled in pain while clutching their bloody eyes.

"It hurts!! I can't see!" The twins shouted in mixed voices while trying to walk without their vision. While at the same time, loosening their control on their powers, weakening them slightly while at the same time, giving Akeno and her team a chance.

"Now!" Akeno ordered, she's not gonna let the chance go away and immediately used [GodSpeed] And [RailGun] To attack the twins.

Duy formed a tiger stance and dashed towards the twins with his tiger claw hand forward, ready to tear his armor apart.

While Shang-Chi also did the same and attacked the twins.

Gasper at the back, used his vampiric blood manipulation, to manipulate the blood on the twins' eyes and formed a spike that directly stabbed through their head.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

The twins yelled again in pain.

Behind them was Leslie who was charging her rifle to its full capacity.

Duy and Shang-Chi's attack finally managed to hit the twins' armor, breaking it into pieces.

While Akeno used this chance to release her [Rail Gun] That directly penetrated their chest.

The twins finally cannot take it anymore, and gripped their sword and rampaged around the area.

And before the twins could cause any more destruction, a beam of orange light penetrated the twins in their head.

*Boom!*

But the beam didn't stop there, it still continues traveling, destroying everything on its path.

Everyone was shocked by what happened and look at the source, Leslie who was also shocked by the power.

But before she could celebrate her strength, she felt very sluggish and was about to fall to the ground if it wasn't for Duy who reacted in time and caught her before she falls.

"Hey, wake up!" Duy tried to wake her up by shaking her but was stopped by Akeno who shooked her head.

But Duy misunderstands her gesture, "S-she dead?!", a tickmark appears on Akeno's forehead and directly smacked Duy's back head.

"I didn't mean that you idiot! I meant that she is just exhausted."

Akeno yelled at him while Duy finally understands and a goofy smile formed on his face.

"A-ah! I see." Duy scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Anyway, what will we do about that?" Shang-Chi said while pointing at the dead body.

"Uhhh. Nothing? He's our enemy anyway." Akeno shrugged her shoulders making Shang-Chi sigh.

"Let's go, Duy-san can you carry Leslie?" Akeno said to her team then asks Duy.

"Yes!" Duy nodded and carried Leslie by slumping her by his shoulders like a sack.

When Akeno saw this, she slapped her forehead and told Duy, "That's not how you carry women!".

"Hm? It isn't?" Duy was confused, he's just carrying her right? What's the problem if she's a woman?

Unknown to everyone, a certain Advocate of Gender Equality, just saluted in the sky.

Akeno then shook her head and taught Duy the proper way to carry a woman.

Once she's done, she casts an ok sign at Duy who was still confused.

"Isn't it the same? I'm still carrying her but this time using my two arms instead of one like earlier." Duy said to her with a confused expression.

"Just! Just do what I just said okay?" Akeno felt like smacking Duy again.

"I see! Ok!" Duy nodded seriously.

Akeno sighed and gestured for them to follow her before leaving, which they did.

Outside the dimension, Indra was fuming in anger when he saw one of his trump cards dying in front of him.

If it wasn't for Shiva stopping him which is a good thing, god knows what he will do.

All he can do for now is just cast a glare at Xyrus who just smiles at him, adding oil to his burning anger.

'Just smile, for now, I'll smash that face if yours later, top 3 or not.' Indra planned in his mind. To him, the only reason Xyrus was in the top 3 was because of his unique magic. Without it, he's just like a puppet without its strings.

What he just needs to do what block or seal his magic then he'll deliver the blow.

He may not be the strongest, but that doesn't mean he is weak.

Back on the battlefield, Rias and her team finally caught up with Mittelt and Kalawarna who were sweating and huffing and puffing.

"W-wait!" Mittelt stuttered while breathing heavily.

Kalawarna didn't say anything and just stares at them in anger.

"Tell me, who ordered you to kill us?" Rias decided to spare them before asking a question.

When Kalawarna and Mittelt heard her, they both look at them in shock.

Seeing their shocked faces of them, Rias smiles in triumph and told them, "Don't you know? Your killing intents are all over the place whenever you're facing us."

Mittelt knew that if she lied or didn't answer, she might get herself killed, so he have no choice but to tell her, it's not like she's loyal to her faction anyway, and besides Kokabiel looked like a villain so she doesn't care what happens to him.

Then Mittelt proceeded to tell them who ordered her and her team to kill her and also the sorcerer team.

Kalawarna was shocked by her decision and felt betrayed by what she did.

Rias, Sona, and Sairaorg were shocked that the Grigori faction has the guts to order their kin to kill them which will surely cause another Great War.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage)

2