Ch. 56
222 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the battle, While Akeno was fighting Ewald and Dulio. Diethelm and Gasper, we're also having their own fight.

With Gasper's Dark/Shadow magic and Diethelm's Light magic. Both magic were opposed to each other, so what happens if both magic collided?

Intense fight.

While Diethelm was throwing countless light spears, the Shadows that can be found everywhere were doing their job in both protecting Gasper and fighting Diethelm.

Of course, this shadow is controlled by Gasper. A year and a half since he joined the sorcerers, his Sacred Gear isn't the only one he mastered.

But also his Dark/Shadow magic. Although he can't be compared to the elite vampires in terms of Dark magic, he could still hold his own when it comes to a light magic user.

Meanwhile, Diethelm was having a hard time in his life, not only he can't hit Gasper, but he was almost out of mana.

They've been going at it for two hours, and all he did was to attack, attack, and attack. But he never hits.

He felt like he was infected with a syndrome called Stormtrooper Syndrome. A very fatal disorder that can cause you to misaim.

But before he could think more about this disorder, he suddenly felt something wrapping on his feet before dragging him down.

"Gotcha!" Gasper raised his fist in victory before manipulating the shadows to cover Diethelm's wings, so he'll never be able to fly again, and his limbs.

Then he also covered his eyes, just in case.

Meanwhile, Diethelm felt something snaking upon his wings and limbs, forcing him to be locked on the ground.

"Please surrender." He heard Gasper speak.

He opened his mouth and said, "Never."

When Gasper heard this, he just sigh in annoyance and willed the shadows to cover both his mouth and nose.

Then he waited. From what he learned, all supernatural beings needed oxygen to breathe, except for some gods.

And the angels were no exception, except that it takes an hour before they ran out of air.

So Gasper waited and waited until Diethelm runs out of air.

Meanwhile, Diethelm felt his surroundings turning black, no matter how much he tried to resist he can't seem to escape the grasp of the shadow.

He also can't use light magic because it requires the movement of his limb, and as you can see, he can't, only the likes of Michael and some of the seraphs could produce light magic without the necessary movements.

But no matter what, he tried to get out as soon as possible, he tries every possible way to escape.

Meanwhile, Gasper just stared at Diethelm's futile attempts and continued waiting.

While Gasper was having his fight with Diethelm, Akeno just managed to land a solid hit on Ewald, whose eyes were turning white, making him unconscious.

Just so you know, her fists were covered in lightning, so that hit could knock almost anyone out.

Meanwhile, a bleeding Dulio was just staring helplessly at Ewald who was already turning into particles of light, indicating that he's already disqualified.

While he was staring at Ewald, he didn't notice Akeno behind him in glowing blue eyes, while her fists were clenched.

But thanks to the chills that he felt on his spine, he managed to avoid a punch from Akeno.

*Boom!*

The punch landed on the ground, and in turn, it caused the ground to cave in.

But before Dulio could sigh in relief, he felt another chill on his spine, but this time he was too late to react and a sickening punch landed right on his ribs, causing him to spit a mouthful of blood.

Fortunate for him, even though he didn't manage to react, the mana skin that he inputted at the start of the fight, managed to save his life for a bit.

Akeno nodded at him in acknowledgment, not anyone could withstand her punch without going unconscious.

Maybe some Ultimate Beings can but below that, it's nigh-impossible to stay conscious.

Meanwhile, Dulio was breathing heavily, trying to catch the breath that he lost due to the punch.

*Huff*

*Huff*

*Huff*

Of course, since Akeno wanted a good fight, she patiently waited for him to recover but while she's at it, she decided to have a look at the fight of the others.

To Duy and Shang-Chi. Duy was dominating the fight against the big guy.

To Gasper, she could see the light particles ascending from the ground.

She commended him for being able to finish his opponent so early.

So she went back to her enemy and saw him already standing while glaring at her.

She frowns at this. After all, shouldn't he have already fallen because the Sin of Wrath exists for reason?

And from what she can see, Dulio was fuming in anger, so he should have already fallen by now.

But she put this on the back of her head and smirks at her opponent.

"Are you ready for round 2?" But soon, the smirk on her face was wiped off because of what he did next.

The anger on his face earlier was gone and was replaced by a tired smirk.

"I surrender." He said before turning in particles of light.

Meanwhile, Akeno just dumbfoundedly stared at his previous position.

Dulio was gone now, he f*cking surrendered before Akeno could have her fun.

Soon, she just sighs and turns around just in time to see the bloodied Vasco, and in front of him are Duy and Shang-Chi.

Duy was breathing heavily, clearly showing signs of exhaustion, while Shang-Chi was just looking fine as if he hasn't gone out of a battle.

She nodded at her team in acknowledgment. This is her team, and she is their leader, how can she not be proud.

Though she felt that she forgot someone important, she just ignores it.

Unknown to her, Leslie and Griselda's fight is almost on the verge of ending.

With their fight, Leslie was at disadvantage at first, due to her being inexperienced but thankfully, Griselda doesn't seem to want to end the battle so soon. So she played for the first minutes before getting serious after an hour.

All because of Leslie's fast learning tendency. It was because of this that she improved leaps and bounds when it comes to melee fighting.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

2