Ch. 72
410 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jarvis, create a private file and name it Technomancy, make sure that you put it with the highest level of security." Once Tony was done playing with his powers, he immediately instructed Jarvis.

[Yes, sir.]

"Good!" Tony nodded and looked at his watch and realized that he has been playing for almost 3 hours.

Remembering that he made an appointment with a model and she's probably waiting in their meeting place.

But Tony doesn't feel bad about her, it is those models that wanted him, not him, so he could make her wait for another hour.

Does he feel bad? Maybe a little bit, but considering his status, he doesn't. He's known as a famous playboy for a reason.

So, after taking a bath and wearing a suit, he went towards the front door of his mansion and saw his bodyguard and driver, Happy, waiting for him.

But before going out, he stopped and turned around.

"Jarvis, I'm going out. Tell Pep that I'll be busy for today."

[Should I tell her now, Sir?]

"No, do it after I leave. Let's go, Happy."

Turning back around, he left his mansion and called his bodyguard.

Happy opens the door on the backseat and waited for Tony to sit, before closing it and going towards the front seat.

"So, where to?" Once sitted, he looked at the mirror and asks Tony.

"The usual." Tony casually said while he was lost in his thoughts.

Of course, Happy noticed this but decided not to ask too much, he's just a bodyguard, after all.

If there is one thing that he learned during his job, that is to not ask too much and just follow the orders.

So, turning the car on, he exited the premises and drove towards Tony's favorite Casino.

Back to Xyrus. Once he was done chatting in the Chat Room, he noticed that only a minute has passed since he went to another world.

This only confirms that time flows differently in another universe.

Xyrus doesn't know if this only applies to Anya's world but he'll figure it out sooner when another member, except for Anya is in danger.

But first, he needed to further his study of the universe traveling that he manage to comprehend.

Maybe he could increase his understanding of Space and Time. After all, both of them are connected.

The first thing that Xyrus noticed about Universe Travelling was that each universe is actually close to one another other.

When he was traveling earlier, even though it only lasts for a second, Xyrus still managed to remember every detail that he saw earlier, thanks to the mind stone for giving him a photographic memory.

Then there were also the universes that were shrouded by black fog as if it was poisoned or something.

If Xyrus is gonna take a guess, then he thinks that these universes that are clouded by black fog are those who have already fallen into the hands of the Outer-Gods.

Just thinking about the Outer-Gods made Xyrus clench his fist in anger and frustration.

He wanted to get stronger fast, even though his strength increased tremendously, thanks to the infinity glove and the infinity stones, but Xyrus still can't help but feel greedy for more power.

When Xyrus noticed the state of his mind, he immediately casts a Mind Cleansing, covering him in a translucent green aura.

Thanks to that, Xyrus doesn't feel greedy anymore and it was now replaced with happy and positive thoughts.

Even though he has tempered his mind for years, that doesn't mean he's immune to evil thoughts.

For example, the Ex-Goddess who reached out to the Outer-Gods due to greed is a perfect example that no matter what your strength is, the 7 sins are deeply engraved in our souls.

Although he doesn't know about the likes of Veneleva, Xyrus still felt that no one is perfect, including him.

After calming himself down, Xyrus heaved heavily and focused on his current situation.

With his current strength, Xyrus doubt that someone could pose a threat to him, except for the Outer-Gods and their servants.

Maybe The SYSTEM, and Veneleva, but Xyrus doubt that they'll try to kill him, because if they wanted to, then they'd never give him the System.

[Strongest Man Alive has joined the Group Chat.]

Xyrus was interrupted in his thoughts when the System announced the new and last member.

As usual, Xyrus was the first one to greet the new member.

[Sorcerer Supreme: Welcome to the Group Chat, Mr. Strongest Man Alive.]

[Tony: Oh? Strongest Man Alive? I wonder how strong you are to be given that title.]

[SMA: What's this? A devil fruit.]

[Prof. Senku: Devil Fruit? Something like that exists? What is it? A fruit made of a devil's flesh and bones?]

[SMA: You don't know what a Devil Fruit is? You must be from the Blue Sea.]

[Prof. Senku: Blue Sea? What is there a sea that isn't blue?]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Wait, before this gets confusing, remember that all of us are in a different universe. So there must be differences in our universe.]

[SMA: Universe? What is that?]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Universe a basically where we all live.]

[SMA: Interesting. You must be intelligent to know where I live. How about you become my son.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Sorry, I'll have to refuse, I have no plans to become someone else's son, and besides, I might be older than you.]

[SMA: Gurarararara, this is the first time someone refused to be my son, and you're older than me? I didn't think that someone is older than this old man, Gurararararara.]

[Tony: Weird, is that how you laugh? This is the first time I heard someone laughing with their tongue moving.]

[SMA: Are you making fun of my laugh?]

[Tony: What if I am?]

[SMA: Gurarararara, you must be very strong to make enemies with me.]

When Tony read SMA's message, he remembers his Technomancy and Super Soldier Serum, so he got confident and replied.

[Tony: Actually yes, yes I am.]

[SMA: Gurarara, I can't wait to meet you.]

Before Tony could reply back, another screen pops up, halting everyone in whatever they're doing.

[Since all the members have joined, New features has been unlocked and all members' power level will be revealed.]

[SMA: Interesting, then I must be the last member to join.]

[Prof. Senku: New features? I can't wait.]

[Iruma: I wonder how strong I am.]

[Anya: Waku Waku.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: I'm looking forward to the new features.]

[System updating...]

[[0%]=[1%]======[100%]]

[Tony: It's loading? Does this system even needs an internet connection?]

[Prof. Senku: Wow, so much for being an almighty system that could grant us extraordinary powers.]

[[0℅]====[78℅]==[100℅]]

[Tony: It's been a year, daddy.]

[[0℅]======[99℅][100℅]]

[[0%]==========[100℅]]

[System updated.]

[Prof. Senku: Finally.]

[Tony: God, I almost fell asleep.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: You guys are overreacting too much, it only took 3 seconds to update.]

[Tony: If this System is connected to my internet, it'll only take less than a millisecond to update.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Let's just focus on the new features now.]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

11