Ch. 74
304 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A possible Tiger Level Threat has appeared in the outskirts of Z-City, everyone around the area please stay as far as possible from the area. I repeat...]

Inside a lonely apartment, a bald guy was sitting idly on his futon while using his finger to pick his nose.

*Boom!* 

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard outside his apartment before a knock was heard on his door.

Turning his head back, the bald guy muttered, "Is it Genos?"

Then, he stood up and walked towards the door and opened it just to make a little gap for his head to fit outside.

"Hm? You're not Genos. Who are you?"

When he peeked outside of the apartment, instead of seeing Genos, who he saw was a man wearing a clown suit while grinning at him.

"Tell me, are you Saitama, the strongest in this Universe?"

The clown creepily said which Saitama found a bit creepy but still answers him.

"Yes, I'm Saitama. Are you here to take my rent pay?"

Saitama confirms and asks.

The clown's grin widened before shouting at him.

"No! I'm here to take your life!"

Out of his hand, a ball with a face of a clown appeared and was thrown inside Saitama's apartment.

*Boom!* 

*Boom!* 

*Boom!* 

*Boom!* x 97

Saitama's apartment exploded, along with the whole building, which turns out to be surrounded by hundreds of the same bombs everywhere inside.

Of course, Saitama came out unscratched but that doesn't mean he was angry, after all, this is the cheapest apartment he could find out there.

Turning his head towards the suspect, he can't help but grit his teeth in anger before rushing out of the rubble.

*Boom!* 

*Boom!* 

Just his speed alone has caused sonic booms before he arrived in front of the Clown with his hand jerked back with anger plastered all over his face.

"I just paid my rent this month, you idiot!"

Soon, his fist was about to come in contact with the clown's face, however, what happened next, shocked Saitama.

The clown's hand appeared in front of his face and blocked the fist of Saitama.

"What?"

Saitama only managed to mutter only one sentence before his body was thrown away at fast speeds and collided with the nearby buildings.

*Boom!* 

*Boom!* 

*Boom!* 

Soon, Saitama stopped on the fourth building, while blood trickled from his mouth.

Saitama used his hand to wipe it, then a shock spread on his face as he looked at the blood on his hand.

But Instead of being scared, a happy and excited grin appeared on his face, before looking at his enemy.

Meanwhile, the clown was looking at his broken hand that was slowly healing, which is visible to the naked eye.

"D-damn, just how tough are you? Luckily, I wished for shock absorption as a skill from my God." 

That's right, the clown was a reincarnator and he used to be an Otaku in his past life, he used to dream of having a harem of his waifu's.

Unfortunately, due to bullying, he died falling off the building because he was pushed by his bully.

He could still see the smug grins on their faces, which made him hungry for revenge.

Fortunately, a God, or specifically, an Outer-God has reached out to him and given him 3 wishes, and in return, he will visit worlds and kill the protagonists in their worlds.

Why? It is because all protagonists are connected to Destiny and Fate, which in turn, gives protection to the said world, expelling beings like the Outer-Gods.

So killing the protagonists is the same as removing the thread of Destiny that is protecting the world.

That's why he needed to kill Saitama so he could earn the praise of his God.

At first, he got scared when the Outer-God said that he will need to kill, but thanks to a specific wish, he manage to overcome it and perform his duty diligently.

Now, not only is he gonna kill the protagonists, but he'll also steal all the heroines and form his dream harem.

Unfortunately, he didn't know that someone out there has the task to kill him.

"I'm sorry for this, Saitama-san, but I'll have to kill you now!"

With the last shout, he created another bomb and threw it toward Saitama.

Unknown to Saitama, a chemical in a form of gas was inserted inside the Bomb that could potentially knock out even an elephant.

*Boom!* 

Because Saitama was confident in his skin, he just let the bomb explode right in front of his face.

Red gas spread as soon as the bomb went off, which caught Saitama off guard, so accidentally inhaled the gas.

"Hm? What's thissss~." Before Saitama could finish his sentence, he felt his vision go blurry, and he weakly fell to his knees.

"It's a sleeping gas, it could even knock an elephant out, not to mention you. Even though you have a strong body, but that doesn't mean your insides are also the same."

Walking slowly towards the protagonist, the clown told him about the gas.

"That's pretty cool, don't you think?"

However, Saitama and the Clown heard a voice behind them and turned to look, just to see a man with a goatee, wearing a formal suit whole beside him was another man, in an orange robe, while he was carrying a cute pink-haired child.

That's right, it is actually Xyrus, Anya, and Tony and the one who talked just now was Tony.

"W-what? Are you Tony Stark?" the clown pointed at Tony and asks while shock was on his face.

"Wow, a bad clown actually knows me." Tony chuckled.

'How is this possible? How come Tony Stark from MCU is here? And is that Anya?'

When he thought about Anya, a lewd expression appeared on his face while lust can be seen in the way he looks at her.

Tony and Xyrus noticed this and a disgusted expression appeared on their faces.

"Hey, supreme guy, I think this pennywise wannabee is a pedo." Nudging Xyrus's elbow, Tony whispered to him.

"I know." Xyrus replied.

"I'll take him on, I'm confident in my skill." Tony stepped forward and was about to use his new skill Technomancy, however, when he looked around and only saw destruction around the vicinity, without a shred of technology.

Tomy backs away and hid behind Xyrus and Anya.

"Now that I think about it, I'll let you handle him." Tony shamelessly said.

Xyrus shook his head and sighed.

He first passed Anya to Tony before walking forward without fear.

"W-who are you." Getting a bad feeling, the clown gulped and fearfully asks.

Xyrus didn't reply and just coldly looked at him, like a predator to its prey.

Feeling a chill on his spine, the clown decided to attack first and finish him.

He conjures another set of bombs and threw them toward Xyrus.

One of the clown's wishes was the ability to create different kinds of bombs infinitely, without consuming an ounce of his stamina, the only limits are his imagination.

The bomb he just created was as strong as a missile and it is also the same bomb that he used for Saitama, except that he added another function, which is once it explodes, it will produce a mist made of acid, that could melt even a diamond.

*Boom!* 

It soon exploded upon contact, spreading a mist of green and red gas around the vicinity.

Fortunately, Tony predicted that this will happen, so before it happens, he was already far away from the battlefield.

Before the clown could sigh in relief, the gas that was clouding the place earlier was blown away by a strong blast of wind.

It then reveals Xyrus standing in the same exact place without a scratch on his clothes or body.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my p@treon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

6