Ch. 79
209 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The secret to my strength is...." Almost everybody even Xyrus was looking forward to the secret of his strength.

"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10 km running, every single day! Do this for 3 years!" Maintaining his serious expression, Saitama finally revealed his big secret.

"...." Xyrus was speechless.

[Tony:....]

[Whitebeard:......]

[Prof. Senku:.....]

[Iruma:......]

[Anya: Zzzz.]

The first one to break the silence was Tony.

[Tony: Are fucking kidding me? Even my bodyguard happy could do that.]

[Prof. Senku: Not gonna lie, it makes me want to punch him despite the consequences.]

[Whitebeard: I'm a little bit disappointed.]

[Iruma: I-is it that hard?]

[Tony: Kid, don't believe what he said, I think he was just shitting with us. Alright now, Saitama, you can laugh now. You got us.]

[Prof. Senku: I can't believe I got excited for no reason.]

Meanwhile, Xyrus was doubting on whether he was right on recruiting him or not.

"Are you sure that's what you did, Saitama? To me it sounds like an everyday exercise."

With confusion on his face, Saitama confirm once more.

"But that's what I really did all those years."

Xyrus's eye twitched and said, "Alright, I won't pry on your privacy, though please don't keep our hopes up for nothing."

However, even though Xyrus said this, a part of him, believes what Saitama was saying.

Perhaps because the training was too hard to him, that it started to break his limiters away.

Xyrus knew about the limiters and how to break them, but not everyone can casually do it just by training.

To be honest, Xyrus himself has long broken his own limits, but not to an extent like Saitama had.

When Saitama heard Xyrus, he can't help but scratch the back of his head and muttered.

"But that's what I really did though." 

Even though Xyrus heard him, he didn't force it any more and said.

"How about we finish this fight, Saitama."

Forgetting about what just transpired, fire lit on Saitama's eyes, as if his own eyes were burning inside.

"Yosh, let's go!" With his fist ready, Saitama's expression suddenly changed into a serious one, even his own presence screams that he's going full power.

Even Xyrus almost sweated when he saw that Saitama was really serious this time.

Meanwhile, Saitama cocked his fist back while he muttered inside his mind.

'[Killer Move Serious Series: Omni-Directional Punch!]'

Saitama's whole figure flickered and suddenly, 100 Saitama's afterimage was spinning around Xyrus, with their fist ready to blow out.

Xyrus knew that if he decided to take this on, he'll much likely be fatally injured, or even possibly die.

So, without holding back anymore, he used the space stone to create a space barrier around him.

Unfortunately, Xyrus has underestimated the strength of Saitama, that he didn't notice the space bending on wherever Saitama's fist is going to.

And before he knew it, 100 fist's collided on his space barrier simultaneously.

The Space Barrier, which can even withstand planets with ease, slowly cracked, until it spreads all over.

Xyrus was impressed by the feat that Saitama just showed, not everyone can break the space using only their own body.

Heck, even he might not be able to crack space that easily, that is, if we're talking about physical strength.

Unfortunately, the space barrier cannot hold the barrage of Saitama's punches anymore, and it exploded into pieces.

Luckily, Xyrus already expected this, so before the barrier was destroyed, he already left the place and was currently behind Saitama.

Saitama, who just sensed him, was about to turn around, however, before he could do that, he felt a palm slam on his abdomen.

Much to Saitama's confusion, it doesn't hurt him at all, it was as if Xyrus just touched his abs with his palm, unknown to him, what will happen next will truly shock him.

Saitama suddenly saw his own body, slowly falling back, as if the time slowed down.

He then looked at his own hands and saw that they were a little bit transparent with an orange gue on it.

He suddenly saw Xyrus close his palm, and before he knew it, he was dragged back into his own body.

Saitama wasn't the only one who was shock by this, even the members, thanks to the System, also saw what just happened.

[Tony: What the f*ck, did I just saw.]

[Prof. Senku: I knew I was right about turning the scientific side of my brain, because what just happened isn't something science cou- oh wait I think It could.]

[Whitebeard: Interesting, this reminds me of Linlin's Soul Soul fruit.]

[Anya: Zzz... Wuaahh!! What happened?]

[Iruma: A-ano, you fell asleep.]

While the members were having their own conversation, Saitama was looking around in confusion, while touching his body all over the place.

He then turned to look at Xyrus and saw him standing still with a calm smile as if nothing just happened.

Saitama can't stand it anymore, so he asks Xyrus.

"What was that? What did you do?"

Hearing his question, Xyrus didn't bother keeping it a secret so he said.

"I pushed your astral form out of your physical form."

Frowning slightly, Saitama was confused on what is astral form is.

"You may have the body equivalent to a God but your soul isn't, and it is your weakness." Xyrus pointed out his weakness so casually.

Meanwhile, Saitama just stared at his own hands, the moment he was ejected out of his body, he knew that he already lost there. If Xyrus didn't bring him back, then Xyrus could have his way on his body.

But this loss didn't discourage him one bit, instead, it awakened something inside him that has long been asleep.

That is to train to get strong.

Because he was already so strong that he could one punch almost everyone, Saitama felt no point in continuing his training anymore, especially after he lost his hair, which he blamed on his godly strength.

He raised his head and turn to look at Xyrus who was still staring at him, but this time, he is holding a cup of tea, which he brought out of god knows where.

Suddenly, he did something that shocked everyone, including Xyrus.

Instead of continuing their fight, Saitama, instead, bowed his head at Xyrus.

Tilting his head in confusion, Xyrus asks.

"Why bow your head?"

He then said something next that shocked him once more.

"Please, teach me."

Saitama isn't exactly a prideful person, even with his unparalleled strength, he stayed the same as he use to be, except for that he was slowly losing his ability to feel emotions.

Saitama was afraid that one day, he'll lose his humanity, and he didn't want that.

Just now, his battle with Xyrus made him realize that he wasn't losing his ability to feel emotions, it's just that everything around him doesn't interest him anymore. And only by fighting strong opponents, can he truly feel what it's like to he a human again.

This is also why he wanted to let Xyrus teach him, not because he wanted more power, but because he knew that the more he stays with Xyrus, the more he'll slowly recover his emotions and interest towards everything around him.

Xyrus seems to contemplate about something, whichade Saitama nervous, for the first time since 3 years ago.

As if he was done thinking, he slowly opened his mouth and said.

"I'm....."

[Hey, Vsauce. Michael here.]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

5