Ch. 82
211 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Closing the chat box, Xyrus turns to look at the still dark sky.

"It looks like time doesn't pass when I'm in another world." Xyrus muttered to himself.

*Knock* Knock*

Xyrus suddenly heard a knock, and when he opened it, he saw Demiurge enter respectfully before bowing.

"Sensei, We got an invitation from the devils." Demiurge informed him.

"Invitation? What's the event?" Xyrus asks.

"The sister of the Lucifer Satan, Rias Gremory, wanted to advance the schedule of her rating game with Riser Phenex's peerage to 3 days from now." Demiurge explained.

"I see. It's that rating game that will decide Rias's engagement with Riser, right?" Xyrus said, while Demiurge nodded his head in return.

Xyrus seem to contemplate for a few seconds before deciding.

"Tell them, I'll go. I'll also bring Akeno and her team, this could be serve as a lesson to them on how devils work."

Demiurge nodded and didn't voice out his opinion, he is created for the sake of protecting the Sanctums till his death.

Soon after, Demiurge left, leaving Xyrus on his own in the room.

"Rating Games, huh." Xyrus muttered, before taking a sip of his tea that came out of nowhere, or in other words, his hammer space.

And just like that, 3 days has passed.

During those days, nothing much happened in the Group Chat, except for some quarrels here and there.

And while Xyrus was busy preparing to go to the Rating games, since he felt bored and wanted to watch some entertaiment.

The Rating game will take place inside a section somewhere in the Dimensional gap, so Xyrus already called Akeno and her team, and informed them that they'll attend the Rating game.

The only one excited was Duy and Shang-Chi, as they both are friends with Sairaorg, as the three of them are believers of Hard Work.

After getting them ready, he then informed Demiurge to take care of matters regarding the Sanctums.

Having said that, he then opened a portal, leading inside a section of the Dimensional Gap, protected by a barrier. This field was created by Ajuka and the technicians who work under him.

Xyrus was also fascinated by Ajuka's intellect that is on par with the likes of Azazel, who could create his own Sacred Gear.

Once inside, they were greeted by a small room, and inside there was Grayfia who bowed and calmly said.

"Welcome to the Game Field, where all Rating Game matches take place. Please allow me to guide you to the viewing room." Having said that, she waited for Xyrus's response.

Seeing Xyrus nod, Grayfia walked out of the small room, and they were led to another room, but this time, was a bit different, as there were screen everywhere, and Xyrus could see all the bigshots here.

The four great satans themselves, but that's not the only thing that catched Xyrus's attention.

Beside them, he saw a few figures that screams politics, along with a familiar man.

Xyrus casts a knowing smile towards the familiar man, who just gulped his saliva in fear.

This man was Zekram Bael, he had some encounters with him for the past years, and most of them aren't good.

Seeing Zekram being quiet, the council members decided to take this chance to have a chat with Xyrus.

"Ah! Sorcerer Supreme! We're very honored to see you here. I heard that you won...."

Some of them just started licking his ass, while others decided to uphold their pride as a council members and arrogantly talked to Xyrus.

Xyrus already expected this, so he just ignored them, as to him, they are like ants, that he could squash whenever he want.

Don't call him arrogant or something, it is called confidence and just some facts.

Seeing that they were being ignored, they sighed in defeat and just went back to their seats.

Although they are very prideful and arrogant sometimes, that doesn't mean they're idiots, that will throw themselves to the lion's den.

However, there is one councilman that doesn't think so, because of years of being dominant over others, even towards the satans, so the political power has gotten deep inside his head.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." He grabbed Xyrus's shoulders, causing him to stop and turn around to look at the 'idiot'.

Meanwhile, everyone, including Zekram, just watched this in interest, while mocking the idiot councilman inside their heads.

But Sirzechs and Seralfall, doesn't think so. They wanted to stop the idiot before it escalates into something that might cause huge problems to them.

Seeing that Sirzechs and Serafall about to interfere, Zekram immediately glared at them. He needed to eliminate the council members without dirtying his hands, and this is the perfect opportunity, too bad though, only 1 council member would be eliminated today.

As a matter of fact, it was he who invited the Sorcerer Supreme, and manipulated that, everyone including all the council members would be in the same room.

Meanwhile, when Akeno and the team saw the disrespect towards the Sorcerer Supreme, they were about to go forward and face the council member when Xyrus signaled them to stop.

Turning around, Xyrus faced the council member, who we will now call 'Idiot'.

"Please keep your hands off of me." Xyrus calmlu said, but there is a hint of danger, inside.

Being oblivious to this, Idiot didn't bother keeping his hands off, and still kept his hand on his shoulder, but who knew that this will be the last time he will saw his hand.

No one, even knows what happened, when Idiot's arm, was suddenly cut off so cleanly, that even the blood didn't even hissed out.

"A-arrrgghhh!" Idiot, suddenly kneeled on the ground while holding his amputated arm in pain.

Xyrus wasn't gonna retaliate by this, however, he was curious on the mind stone, and decided to read Idiot's mind.

And what was inside disgusted him, it turns out, this Idiot is a pedophile, who lusts over both female and male children.

Not only that, he was even plotting on kidnapping a few sorceresses, and rape them.

The reason why he was insisting on talking to him earlier, was because he wanted to use his authority, to force Xyrus to give him Akeno and some Sorceresses.

This is why he didn't hesitate to make the man kneel in pain.

"W-what have you done?" One of the council members stood up and pointed his finger towards Xyrus.

Meanwhile, Sirzechs and Serafall, who recovered from the shock, immediately stand up and stopped the council member, to avoid further bloodshed.

As for Idiot? Sirzechs didn't care about him anymore, it's his own fault why he got himself in that situation so let him bear the consequences.

After cutting Idiot's arm, Xyrus held the man's forehead ,and used the mind stone and time stone, to trap the man inside a simulation in his mind, that controls all of his five senses.

Inside his mind, Idiot turned into a female child, and everywhere around him, was himself, but with their dicks outside

The rest is history.

The torture only lasts a second, but inside Idiot's mind, it was 10,000 years full of pain and begging.

The reason for this was because Xyrus turned off Idiot's sense of pleasure, and instead, replaced it by augmenting his sense of pain, by 10 times.

Meanwhile, the others just watched in fear, they didn't expect the calm, and merciful Ancient One, actually has a brutal side on him?

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

6