Chapter 5: Heterochroma Guy
920 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R:VCP | Chapter 5: Heterochroma Guy

I told Belle and patted her shoulder. The other looked at me their eyes full of questions.

I smiled at them helplessly.

"Girls...? Did those person you like, force you to like them?" I ask them profoundly as if giving them a lecture.

"No, they didn't, did they?" The three Villainess looked at me with confused and inquiring eyes, to know what I meant... Even the Heroine herself, was looking at me.

"What I mean is, didn't the three of you fell in love with them yourself, didn't you?" They still look confused to what I am saying.

I sighed and continued.
"Let's just think like this, You like someone, you fell in love with that someone yourself. But then, a certain someone also likes you, and that certain someone suddenly hurt the person you fell in love with, because you fell in love with that person rather than him, that certain someone. So... Isn't it awful? The person you love was hurt just because someone got petty and jealous. Wouldn't you hate that person then? The one who hurt the one you love?" I ask them smiling as if asking 'you understand now?' look.

"You're saying is?" Dahlia ask in response, with an expression that was like she still wasn't able to comprehend.

I got agitated, with the continues question, even though I already keep explaining to them.

"Just don't do something to Ms. Belle, so in return the person that the three of you admires will not have a reason to hate you, okay?"

I think somehow they were shock by what I told them, well... Frankly speaking, it was their fault for they didn't understand. When I told them that in a roundabout way... But, really they just, really want me to bluntly tell them. See now they're frozen stunned.

"I'm sorry" when I was just admiring and also thinking about things in life and how the three Villainess still not over from their shock. The Heroine Miss Belle suddenly uttered something. Actually, she just apologized, not even giving me a chance to ask her 'why?'... She already continued.

"I'm sorry for making all of you feel that kind of feeling..." She bowed her head and continued. "But I promise you, I really do not have any thoughts of taking that certain persons that the four of you likes!! I swear!!!"

After declaring that she then dejectedly look at her hands, which was clutched and rested on her lap. She clasped and unclasped her hands and began to mutter some words to us.

"I would never do that, Especially I know the feeling of being stolen to... A person you love being stolen from you." Everyone was quiet.

"I know that feeling..." She says.

Well, I know what Belle, the Heroine means by that, especially her father was stolen from her after all by the second family, which stole her happiness, and also there's also the thing about her mother who committed suicide and left her which stole her last hope.

Pitiful.

Yes, I might say... We are really pitiful. Me, the Main Villainess... The other three Villainess and also the Heroine. None of it is our fault, to us to be like this.

While we were all silent, the first one who broke the atmosphere was Ivy.

"It's ...... .... .... ...."
She was mumbling something.

The Heroine look at her. She tried again, and somehow it's much clearer now...

"... I said mmm... it's not your fault..." Ivy said while looking down her lap more.

"She's right. It's not your fault." The next one who raised her head and talk was Camille.

"It's not your fault that they got interested in you, it's just like it's not his fault that I like him too..." She smiled sadly at herself as if reminiscing those memories. Then murmurs...

"So it's not your fault."
She was still gazing at her laptop, but her gaze wasn't on it, but it was in the horizon deep of memories. If I may say I think she's remembering her first encounter with him, with Spade.

"I... "

Then I heard Dahlia.

"Still! I, I won't give up on him!" Dahlia raised her voice and announced to us and looked at the Heroine, as she continued.

"Even, he likes you! I, I Dahlia Clover Kent... Will not give up on pursuing him!! Even... Even though he likes you!! So-- so.. you, yoowww" While saying her piece in the end she suddenly start bawling tears falling, and she started crying.

See, what did I told you... They are all still girls, even with their quirks. They still get hurt.

When Dahlia started crying, Belle, the Heroine herself started to cry as well and came froward where Dahlia was and hugged her, Dahlia also hugged her and cry. And I, can't help but smile.

After the crying episode. Everyone seems to finally got along and talk about things like what they like about the school and what they'll gonna be after graduating and all.

As I was listening to them, my mind can't help but look far away at the horizon... Thinking and asking myself, 'Do I also, have the opportunity to graduate, and have my own life too?' Realizing that I was thinking ridiculously, I let out a silent bitter laugh. Which cause them to look at me.

"Is everything okay?" They asked

Realizing what I did. I smiled at them apologetically and replied.

"Sorry... Just thinking about something." The smiled at me as their response.

When the bell rang, I know then that it was time to go... When Belle and the others was walking towards the exit of the canteen to go to class, they somehow stopped and looked at me inquiringly.

"Aren't you coming Luna?" They asked when they saw me not moving and still sitting on the table chair.

"I'll just follow, you all go first... I still need to do something" I told them off.

"You sure?" They asked.

"Yes... "

"If you want we'll wait for you..." They told me, which I clearly appreciated but still I said

"No, thank you... You go along promise I'll follow"

They still look conflicted and worried, and wanted to stay but I told them.

"Don't worry, I'm the student body representative, of course I won't be late on first day of school you know. So go on I'll just follow." When they heard me say that, they smiled and says while walking away.

"Come follow us back, immediately, okay? " I just nod and smiled.

When they were finally gone... Also the students in the canteen was also gone after the bell rang. My smile immediately got erased and I immediately cough...

....blood.

Yes, blood.

I immediately hide my handkerchief which was covered by my coughed blood. Luckily no one is here to see me like this.

Yes, what you guess is right. One of the reasons, why I decided to be a sacrificial Villainess, which even though rather do that kind of stupid thing, I could just live a new normal happy life but just why would I sacrifice myself??

Well... Now you know the answer. I Luna Sakura Smith the Main Villainess has only a little bit of time to live, so rather than dying pitifully. Is it better dying heroically instead?

•••

Arriving at the classroom I acted as everything were alright. The Heroine, was there sitting in the middle and the capture targets around her.

The sitting arrangements were like this. In the middle of the room was the Heroine were sitting. The chairs row were 5by5 Five lines and five rows... And the Heroine was in the middle in the third row in the third line. In front of her, the Heroine's desk was Jacob's and in front of Jacob's was mine. At the Heroine's back it was Spade's and behind Spade's was techno geeky angel Camille. On the Heroine's right was Liam and also on Liam's right was the always shy and loyal Ivy. While lastly on the Heroine's left is no other than Damon and beside him was his fiance the spoiled but secretly lonely Dahlia.

Yes, all of the Main characters are on the same classroom, which I guess is so 'convenient'.

While looking at the other students apart from the Main Characters, I also saw that mysterious mob 'I think' character kinda guy.

'Hmmm... So he's in the same class also.' while secretly observing him. His desk was on the second row in the first line, which in to put it simply. His sit is in front of Dahlia's desk.

While observing him on my peripheral view, he seems sleeping, his eyes were close, suddenly remembering his eyes just early morning in the opening assembly.

"Heterochroma"
I somehow didn't notice that I actually mumbled it out loud.

Which surprises me, but looking and observing at my classmates, I think they didn't hear me. So I unknowingly released my breath that I actually didn't notice that I actually held.

Silently looking back at him to continue observing.

I regret my actions and just want to cry. When I looked at him, I think he actually he heard me mumbled. Now, he's actually looking at me scrutinizing his eyes observing me, while his chin was leaning in his knuckles.

To avoid myself from the embarrassment of being found out. I immediately acted as though I was just stretching my body, with an emotionless face, it was somehow an unusual sight.

"Hmm... Left, right, left, right..." I continued doing this to not be shamed upon of being captured looking at him. Stretching as if what I was doing was a complete normal thing.

'huhuhu *sob* *sob* Luna!!! You should have never looked, now look we were almost shamed from embarrassment of being found out, but luckily we have a fast thinking brain on our side, to think a back up plan to salvage the situation.'

While happy to herself by thinking she salvaged the situation, she unknowingly turn her eyes to look if the mysterious guy was still looking... And just her luck. He was still obviously looking!! Then a glint of smile pass to that guy's eyes, that made Luna internally wanted to cry from embarrassment of being found out. So from shame she even had accidentally forgotten about her facade emotionless look and just immediately dived her head on her desk, hand covering her face in shame.

'Wahhhhh!!! I was found out!!! So embarrassing!!' while still covering her face in shame the mysterious handsome guy, slowly smiled; a glint of amusement pass in his eyes when he saw Luna being like that.

'Interesting' he thought.

'This girl is really amusingly interesting.'

When the class started to settle down, a man who look in his 30's walk in front the students. He has an aura that as if say 'don't talk to me' kind of aura. The man introduced himself as...

"Demeter Allan Dizon your classroom adviser for the entire school year. Nice to meet you all" He introduced himself as if like it was a hassle, and after introducing, he waved his hand as if telling 'someone' to go on and start introducing.

Unfortunately. The one who was his hand waving off to, was 'this' someone... Which is me. Of course, it's because I was in front of him. Directly in front.

Sigh. This is sometimes the reason I hate sitting in the front. I stood up not showing any kind of emotion and started introducing myself.

"Luna Sakura Smith." I introduced myself shortly as possible. Then sat back on the chair again.

The teacher look at me for a moment, I stared back. He then shrugged and went on asking for the others introduction. I just ignored the mob characters introductions, and only listened when its comes to the capture targets, Villainesses and our one and only Heroine. But, somehow when it was that person's turn. I unknowingly become attentive.

Hearing his voice, it was somehow calmingly refreshing, which was weird.

"I am, Alistair." Yes, with just that, he introduced himself cooly... Then sat back down. In return with that introduction, he earned himself a tons of fans. Tsk. Typical.

He has a noble aura with him, which was weird for me, especially this is a modern time setting kind of an otome game.

Who is he?

His really unusual.

Too unusual... Don't tell me.

Nahh, it's...
Impossibly possible!!!

What I'm even thinking!!! Now much more I regretted, on not able to complete the games end... Sigh.

But, looking at him again... I might really think he IS the hidden capture target.

'Heterochroma guy... Are you really the legendary hidden capture target? Because if you really are one... I'm...'

looking back in front again, listening to the lecture. I can't help but smile.

"Happy to finally meet you" whispered the rest of my thoughts.

•Chapter 5 Ends•

---------------------------

Alistair: I am Alistair

Luna: *whispers* Happy to finally meet you

Alistair: Happy to finally meet you too~

Luna: ......

-----------------

Please
Do
Vote
S2

23