chapter 13
81 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

there are three things you should never do to Percy.

1: mess with his family

2: make him angry

3: make him angry

I torched this guy for months on end, and when he was close to death I would heal him again.

I even let columbina use her illusion to make it seem like he escaped and had lived out his life before returning him to the basement.

I, however, was running out of time to torcher him so I engraved on him "worst punishment" hoping that when hades see him he will continue in my place.

I split his throat, killing him, and then turned to columbina.

"go ahead and stay here... I have a business to complete," I said grabbing casual clothes.

I teleported outside of my mom's house and I didn't sense anyone inside so I used the mist to break apart my body and walked through the door and my body reformed.

I looked around the apartment and made myself some coffee and sat on the couch waiting for Paul or my mother.

it didn't take long before I sensed my mother walking up the stairs to the apartment. I looked up while sipping my coffee.

my mother opened the door and went to the table and placed all her stuff on the table and turned in my direction.

"hey mom," I said with a wave.

"Percy," she yelled throwing me into a hug.

I chuckled a bit and gave her the biggest hug I could give her.

"I'm back," I said letting her cry into my chest. I also used time manipulation to rewind her body so she was 20 years younger.

she wouldn't notice until she looked inside a mirror or somebody pointed it out. I was going to do it to Paul so they don't die on me so soon.

I don't care what the fates said, if they try something then I'll raise nine kinds of hell just to get them back.

"Are you back to stay," she asked with tears streaming down her face.

"this time I am," I said stroking her head.

her alarm went off and it was time to pick up Estelle from her school. I volunteered because I could teleport and we could get it done mostly fast.

I would still need to prove I'm her brother and all that but one phone call and that was over with.

I teleported to an alleyway that was near her school and walked to the main office of the school.

I verified that I was indeed her brother and I took her home with her telling me all about her day at school.

"looks like you had an" I began to say.

'help,' I heard a little girl's voice say.

I immediately stopped and zeroed in on the location where the prayer was and picked up Estelle and teleported her home and I ran to the location.

I jumped over a wall and hooked into an open window where I heard the noise coming from. I like to see the apartment trashed in a little girl hiding under the table and the dad having a middle pool in his hands... or I'm assuming the dad.

I took me through a silver knife that struck him in his back and I knew it was going to paralyze him for the remainder of his life.

it was like 2 seconds because after that I curb-stomped them and stomped on his neck again to kill him and I turned the girl away from the mess that was in front of her.

"hey it's okay, my name's Percy Jackson, okay? you safe now, no one will hurt you," I said taking her to the living room.

I summoned food and backed away from her and watched her eat the food in front of her.

"Now come on kid, I'm going to take you to a better place," I said holding out my hand.

she grabbed my hand and I spread my senses around the world to find where the hunters were.

I teleported a mile away from the camp and began to make my way with the child. I made slowed my pace to match her's so I didn't overwork her on her first day.

"When we get there don't say anything and just followed my lead," I said and saw her shake her head adorably.

I patted her head and concealed her presence and walked towards the hunt who was too busy eating to notice me and the girl sitting on a log.

"The Nemean lion's weakness is inside its mouth, we can stall it enough for you guys to make a kill shot," Zoe began to say.

"Since Zoe and I have dealt with it before we will take defense and you guys offense," Thalia said next to Zoe.

I watched as the group snuck up on the lion and Thalia and Zoe fought against the lion, the hunters to their credit did their best.

I grabbed my bracelet which morphed into the shield that Tyson made for me. I threw it so it was stuck vertically in the mouth of the lion and when the hunters got out of their shock they used this to their advantage and shot inside its mouth.

the shield returned to my wrist and I turned to the little girl.

"I have to take care of other things alright. these girls will keep you safe from any bad man. if you see a golden man, then throw this kunai and I will beat him up for you," I said handing her the kunai.

I waited for the hunters to catch a glimpse of me and I waved before turning and disappearing into thin air.

...

I appeared on mount Olympus and walked towards the throne room. I looked at the many temples of minor gods still being built, and I also ignored most of the gossip wondering about who I was.

when I was at the door I was thinking of many ways to prank the gods, and what better way than thinking it was an attack?

I smirked and raised my foot and kicked the door open, it would have been hard for any demigod to do that, but I like to make the impossible, possible.

I switched outfits into Micheal Jackson's outfit and moonwalked into the council room ignoring the 13 gods and headed to the hearth.

"you've been struck by, a smooth criminal," I said putting my hat on Hestia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I said I would update Naruto, but I would rather update a fan fic I'm interested in than update on what I find boring at the time and hate it.

I was in the mood for a PJ fan fic so I made it. since there aren't many PJ fics I'm trying to upload more of them.

5